Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Shame about the creampies
I was kind of hoping Damien would eventually impregnate the girls
And make the mc a daddy

Oh well
It can still happen in my mind
OMG! What a Taboo!
You want me to broke my pants ?
There's a game where it happens ?

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
OMG! What a Taboo!
You want me to broke my pants ?
There's a game where it happens ?
I have played a lot of games
But unfortunately I have never found one where the mc can let some guy get his girlfriend pregnant

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
True
I wasn't meaning get them pregnant right now tho
I don't think we will get pregnancies even in the endings
The dev said its stuff he normally doesn't do
I think before Dev is releasing next update there is a save chance u get a girlfiriend in real life pregnant and get a baby...:)

• Love
Reactions: MikeOG

DovahKing111

Dec 5, 2022
I'm going to remember that Zoey scene
Where Damien took her virginity for years
I loved everything about it

Plus I got to have sloppy seconds
That was awesome
Shame about the creampies
I was kind of hoping Damien would eventually impregnate the girls
And make the mc a daddy

Oh well
It can still happen in my mind
Bleach my eyes after reading such monstrosities
baxtegif-disgust.gif

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
But unfortunately I have never found one where the mc can let some guy get his girlfriend pregnant
Make Me Happy. It doesn't have the pregnancy tag, but.... ;)
Lisa Total Investigation is in the process as well. :BootyTime:
It seems like I know of more but I am having a brain fart at the moment. :HideThePain:

Last edited:
Reactions: Joshy92

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
I remember playing two VN where third party got MC's girl got pregnant, but can't remember their names was long time ago, but one was from a black guy and one is possibility with different guys, the latter is not so old, if i find the name back i'll let ya know.

Edit: What i remember of the last one was about MC and wife who both are undercover agents and MC had to corrupt his wife somewhat in an undercover mission to capture a crime boss, for that she had to act as some model and have sex with her boss, but she could also have sex with a black guy and friend of MC and some other guy and there were pregnancy meters for about 4 guys MC included.

Reactions: Joshy92

namtab

Jun 28, 2020
I remember playing two VN where third party got MC's girl got pregnant, but can't remember their names was long time ago, but one was from a black guy and one is possibility with different guys, the latter is not so old, if i find the name back i'll let ya know.

Edit: What i remember of the last one was about MC and wife who both are undercover agents and MC had to corrupt his wife somewhat in an undercover mission to capture a crime boss, for that she had to act as some model and have sex with her boss, but she could also have sex with a black guy and friend of MC and some other guy and there were pregnancy meters for about 4 guys MC included.
please remember those games:D:D

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Sugar Baby Galore, some of the girls you are baby-ing are married and when you choose the corruption path, you can choose to impregnate themselves or have one of your friends do it. The game itself is mediocre IMO but it kind of has what you are asking for. I never tried the love path so no idea what you can do regarding pregnancy there

• Red Heart
Reactions: Will619 and Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Sugar Baby Galore, some of the girls you are baby-ing are married and when you choose the corruption path, you can choose to impregnate themselves or have one of your friends do it. The game itself is mediocre IMO but it kind of has what you are asking for. I never tried the love path so no idea what you can do regarding pregnancy there
Thank you for the info
I'll try it out when I get the time

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017

Was it Deliverance? :unsure:

Reactions: aordd69

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Going Rogue was another one I was thinking of but I don't remember if there is pregnancy in it. :confused:

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes