Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
the ending for this update is either claire fucks the MC or with the black guy behind MC's back.
Well actually it's - MC fucks Claire wildly filling her multiple times*, she fucks Damien behind MC's back, or fucks both of them one at a time together. :geek:

Last edited:

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
the ending for this update is either claire fucks the MC or with the black guy behind MC's back.
Well actually it's - she fucked the MC, she fucks Damien behind MC's back, or fucks both of them one at a time together. :geek:
I confess I was a bit drunk when I played this update but, if my drunk memory serves me, after the scene with Zoey and Damien, if Claire is with Damien and the MC with Zoey, then MC and Claire go back to the bedroom and if the MC fucks Claire about three times then she's spent and goes to sleep...
But then again, I was a bit drunk...

• Haha
Reactions: SlapE

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I confess I was a bit drunk when I played this update but, if my drunk memory serves me, after the scene with Zoey and Damien, if Claire is with Damien and the MC with Zoey, then MC and Claire go back to the bedroom and if the MC fucks Claire about three times then she's spent and goes to sleep...
But then again, I was a bit drunk...
Yes you're correct, let me just fix that. :D

There are 3 ways the night can ultimately end though, and that's with Claire and MC having sex together (Two different variations), Claire cheating on MC with Damien in the guest room, or MC and Claire inviting Damien to their room so they can both fuck her. (Also two variations)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Will619 and Vleder

rain675

Jul 30, 2017
I'll go ahead and nip your expectations so you're not disappointed later on. The next update will be dedicated to the Love Route, it may or may not have some cuckquean content, but there won't be any NTR/Swinging content.
whose that pfp ;)

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Damn an actually sensible NTR/Swinging game with no bullshit....excited for future content...Just to be sure,is Episode 1,part 1 end of the game for now? What does Version 1.0 have in comparion?
Thank you! And version 1 is simply my first game I used to learn to even make 1. No real direction to it, but it taught me all I know and now I’m on a totally new version altogether I’m calling episode 1. It’ll contain all the future updates from here on out

• Red Heart
Reactions: D3vilMan

vick999

Dec 27, 2019
thank you so much for such a great update! Looking forward to new updates! I think it's at least half a year to wait... but it 's worth it !

Reactions: TheTypist
3.40 star(s) 93 Votes