Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Lol I just found my very old comments on this game (2018 :O).. so: is it still the same, with the MC that knows about the cheating, or there is a possible path where he doesn't?
TY

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Lol I just found my very old comments on this game (2018 :O).. so: is it still the same, with the MC that knows about the cheating, or there is a possible path where he doesn't?
TY
At this point, your very question is outdated, because game has been remade with a significant change in style. I'd try the new version.

Reactions: SlapE

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
TY
revised and remade game, with a whole new cast (except for Claire) and script, but loosely following the same premise where the couple explores their relationship boundaries. Instead of his friend living with them, it is her sister. The temptations come at home and in the gym, with both of the versions.

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
steam.jpg

The steam version will be available soon to everyone beginning December 14th

Even if you do not plan to buy, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WISHLIST IT! This is simply to try and garner as much viewership as possible. Wishlist's are a huge must have.

If you DO decide you want to support me by purchasing a Steam copy, you will have the game and all of its updates permanently. If you purchase, please help by leaving a review if you like the game, my goal is to get 10 reviews within the first 24 hours of launching. I know this may be tough, but it is a must for visibility.

Thank you all for the support and following the game for so long. I began here on the forums, and I now will end up with my own game officially on the largest PC platform. I wouldn't be here without all your support as well.

Thank you!

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
View attachment 3123543

Even if you do not plan to buy, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WISHLIST IT! This is simply to try and garner as much viewership as possible. Wishlist's are a huge must have.

If you DO decide you want to support me by purchasing a Steam copy, you will have the game and all of its updates permanently. If you purchase, please help by leaving a review if you like the game, my goal is to get 10 reviews within the first 24 hours of launching. I know this may be tough, but it is a must for visibility.

Thank you all for the support and following the game for so long. I began here on the forums, and I now will end up with my own game officially on the largest PC platform. I wouldn't be here without all your support as well.

Thank you!
Thank you for letting us know
I'm going to Wishlist it straight away

You have made a really awesome game

Reactions: TheTypist

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Do they have to be positive reviews? :sneaky:

I kid I wouldn't do that to something.
Lmao I'm sure I will get the negative ones but I will continue to learn from them and hopefully prevent any more lol. I try to be as up front as possible with the content expected. With the full Steam release coming, if all goes according to plan, game should be in total completion in 2024 with the help of a few friends (Paid friends) lol

• Wow
Reactions: sNaKeBS

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Lmao I'm sure I will get the negative ones but I will continue to learn from them and hopefully prevent any more lol. I try to be as up front as possible with the content expected. With the full Steam release coming, if all goes according to plan, game should be in total completion in 2024 with the help of a few friends (Paid friends) lol
Does the chapter 4 love route mark the completion or is there something more beyond for all routes?

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
View attachment 3123543

Thank you!
nah love update still isnt out and is secondary priority

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Goodluck with the steam release Typist
I consider this to be one of the best games with a sharing route on this entire site

Reactions: Big Rooster

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Does the chapter 4 love route mark the completion or is there something more beyond for all routes?
No not at all! It's early access so I'll still be uploading a lot more updates. My original plan has been 12 chapters, but I'll now be focusing on much larger updates after I finish the love routes recent content. All in all I'd say it needs at least 6 more large updates.

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes