Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dumpsmailto

Nov 12, 2022
Hey I wanted to say fantastic game, with the last update I think it's already on the way to becoming my favourite game on this site.

There is something I wanted to ask, I knowingly chosed to play the game without spoilers and assume the consequences of my actions and I ended up on the cheating route for the end of chapter 1 and I was wondering if I could try and "save" things later on or if I'm toasted ?

Last edited:
Reactions: TheTypist

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Hey I wanted to say fantastic game, with the last update I think it's already on the way to becoming my favourite game on this site.

There is something I wanted to ask, I knowingly chosed to play the game without spoilers and assume the consequences of my actions and I ended up on the cheating route for the end of chapter 1 and I was wondering if I could try and "save" things later on or if I'm toasted ?
If you don’t want spoilers, you should wait and see how it goes :) that choice will be yours in the end whether or not you want to. My thing is, if I feel like a person irl would make such a decision, I will try to implement it at some point. I know it will be a lot of work, but I believe it to be worth it.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Forgiving Claire if she cheats and trying to repair the relationship does sound interesting imo

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
As a fan

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
good luck in the current daz culture. (not an indictment of you, but the hyperprotective people as though clicking a few buttons and sliders is on par with corporate trade secrets).

I feel like the base skin may be different from what you're using, unless you're confident that's right. To me Zoey looks more like a SASE texture or something like that.

Reactions: Big Rooster

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
good luck in the current daz culture. (not an indictment of you, but the hyperprotective people as though clicking a few buttons and sliders is on par with corporate trade secrets).

I feel like the base skin may be different from what you're using, unless you're confident that's right. To me Zoey looks more like a SASE texture or something like that.
I understand why someone would protect their creation. Although, I also agree with you that so many hang on to the characters with a very tight fist. I enjoy seeing original characters but it drives me crazy when I can't figure out their DNA. Zoey is one of those characters. Claire makes it much easier and has some nice modifications from the original. I swear I know who the redhead barista is, but I just can't place her.

Another game I play has incredibly beautiful characters as well. And that artist hands them out to anyone who asks with only a few requirements (i.e. not having them perform certain acts or have other men in the setting with them).

Reactions: Big Rooster

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021

I guess I have a different view on it. To me it's more than moving around some sliders. You have to have an eye for what you want to create and then transfer that vision to the model in Daz. Not everyone can do this or want to put that kind of effort in, so we see the same models in many games. Some folks go as far as modifying skins to add uniqueness to their characters.

It's really not as easy as it may sound. I've had something in my head and getting the right breast shape, ass shape, face shape that I have in my head into Daz can be tough.

So, if I created an awesome-looking model, I don't think I would want anyone to be able to replicate it exactly as I can and do what they want with it, either.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I understand why someone would protect their creation. Although, I also agree with you that so many hang on to the characters with a very tight fist. I enjoy seeing original characters but it drives me crazy when I can't figure out their DNA. Zoey is one of those characters. Claire makes it much easier and has some nice modifications from the original. I swear I know who the redhead barista is, but I just can't place her.

Another game I play has incredibly beautiful characters as well. And that artist hands them out to anyone who asks with only a few requirements (i.e. not having them perform certain acts or have other men in the setting with them).
And that's their right. Why do you feel entitled to know exactly how to recreate it?

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Well, I will be honest. I didn't share my characters mostly because as a creator of NTR content, I imagine my fan art would be predominantly NTR content, and I am aspiring to be a dev that creates all types of content. From love, to sharing, to ntr, to exhibitionism and having my characters associated with 95% NTR creations while I'm trying to branch off feels counter intuitive, at least while I'm trying to grow into a different space.

However, I'm not a gatekeeper and it is quite difficult for so many to make characters just based on staring at a render.
Then you have morphs, lighting, adjusted skin tone settings in the surface tab, adjusted actual skin in photoshop, eyelash utilities, and much, much more.

To help with the easiest part I can to get you much closer, is Zoey's skin. Zoey took me around 3 months to make going back and forth between different versions of her, she is shorter than normal characters, she has over 127 dials used, and most of them I made myself in Blender using the symmetrical sculpt tool, so I can't help you there. That's why all my breast's look relatively similar haha.

Version 1

V1.png

Version 2

v2.png

Version 3

Elena.png

So yes, it takes time and it makes sense why some devs don't share. But, I don't mind trying to help a bit while I can.

This is also original skin, also extremely modified :)

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
However, I'm not a gatekeeper and it is quite difficult for so many to make characters just based on staring at a render.
Then you have morphs, lighting, adjusted skin tone settings in the surface tab, adjusted actual skin in photoshop, eyelash utilities, and much, much more.

To help with the easiest part I can to get you much closer, is Zoey's skin. Zoey took me around 3 months to make going back and forth between different versions of her, she is shorter than normal characters, she has over 127 dials used, and most of them I made myself in Blender using the symmetrical sculpt tool, so I can't help you there. That's why all my breast's look relatively similar haha.
127 dials, Blender, and Photoshop explains why her DNA is not recognizable. That is beyond my skill level of tweaking sliders in Daz. Learning and understanding what goes into a character teaches some awesome lessons. I have learned a lot about character creation from digging into DUFs from some of the creators here. But Zoey is on a whole different level and very beautiful, by the way! Nice job! Thank you for answering Big Rooster's post and providing some insight!

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes