Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Lmao I'm sure I will get the negative ones but I will continue to learn from them and hopefully prevent any more lol. I try to be as up front as possible with the content expected. With the full Steam release coming, if all goes according to plan, game should be in total completion in 2024 with the help of a few friends (Paid friends) lol
I wrote that tongue in cheek though with a teaspoon of truth - if I'm being honest the heavy interracial focus of this game has always frustrated me because it does nothing for me, yet you're clearly a talented writer and animator/producer but I've never seen any hinting towards anything else.

If that is the case; in line with your comment on trying to be upfront; perhaps it would benefit the steam store page to offer some transparency in that regard. Yes, I realize there a few images there, but if we're being honest, the representation is by no way proportional to where the actual dev time is spent.

Make no mistake, I've always thought of this game as very polished, but it's like having a 3-michelin-chef cooking for you yet he insists on using anchovies in every single dish.

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
thats half the equation. doesnt solve the second part. heck even the steam page the romance route is a picture of pillow talk while the other is a actual sex scene. not much more needs to be said
Then unfollow the thread and move on to other games if you're unhappy with what I'm producing? It takes time, if i finished the love route first, the same would have been said on the other end. Same time? Then wait even longer. Nah, I'd rather get content out as soon as it's finished. You can try making a game and let me know how you satisfy every single consumer.

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
I wrote that tongue in cheek though with a teaspoon of truth - if I'm being honest the heavy interracial focus of this game has always frustrated me because it does nothing for me, yet you're clearly a talented writer and animator/producer but I've never seen any hinting towards anything else.

If that is the case; in line with your comment on trying to be upfront; perhaps it would benefit the steam store page to offer some transparency in that regard. Yes, I realize there a few images there, but if we're being honest, the representation is by no way proportional to where the actual dev time is spent.

Make no mistake, I've always thought of this game as very polished, but it's like having a 3-michelin-chef cooking for you yet he insists on using anchovies in every single dish.
This is great feedback! To me, the game is still in it's first half, if not quarter, and there is yet a lot to be seen. Such as Damien's gym buddy, and the neighbor, Paul. There are also plans to include a new male in a later update, of Asian decent. He will be a key available partner in the future, but that has yet to be mentioned simply because the story is quite large overall.

Thank you for the feedback!

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
No not at all! It's early access so I'll still be uploading a lot more updates. My original plan has been 12 chapters, but I'll now be focusing on much larger updates after I finish the love routes recent content. All in all I'd say it needs at least 6 more large updates.
O_O .... 6 more updates...

Regarding Rose:
dumb-and-dumber-lloyd.gif

Reactions: TheTypist

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
This is great feedback! To me, the game is still in it's first half, if not quarter, and there is yet a lot to be seen. Such as Damien's gym buddy, and the neighbor, Paul. There are also plans to include a new male in a later update, of Asian decent. He will be a key available partner in the future, but that has yet to be mentioned simply because the story is quite large overall.

Thank you for the feedback!
Thanks for your response. And indeed, I may have been presumptuous, as my comment was largely based on the old version and the first chapter. I look forward to seeing where the updates go!

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
View attachment 3123543

The steam version will be available soon to everyone beginning December 14th

Even if you do not plan to buy, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WISHLIST IT! This is simply to try and garner as much viewership as possible. Wishlist's are a huge must have.

If you DO decide you want to support me by purchasing a Steam copy, you will have the game and all of its updates permanently. If you purchase, please help by leaving a review if you like the game, my goal is to get 10 reviews within the first 24 hours of launching. I know this may be tough, but it is a must for visibility.

Thank you all for the support and following the game for so long. I began here on the forums, and I now will end up with my own game officially on the largest PC platform. I wouldn't be here without all your support as well.

Thank you!
Good job!
I really hope that you and the game, have success. I've been critical of your unfulfilled update promises, but I know about the time and effort expended on making a game. One word from a customer service expert, under promise and over deliver, on about everything! That will garner you some goodwill and if an update is taking longer than expected, be open about it.
BR

Lilzeddyy

May 11, 2023
I just hope dev won't tone down from hardcore NTR/Cuck content just because of some vanilla homies complaining about NTR routes..Make both vanilla/Ntr route equally great..It's been balanced so far. <3
bro the dev cant go back now lmao, the dev would have better luck making another game if the NTR becomes a issue this new update was the NTR route anyways.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
I just hope dev won't tone down from hardcore NTR/Cuck content just because of some vanilla homies complaining about NTR routes..Make both vanilla/Ntr route equally great..It's been balanced so far. <3
I doubt that will be an issue. The caution, of sorts, that Pr0GamerJohnny is expressing is following a stereotypical path that so many other NTR games take. Lazy writing...a lack of creativity, whatever you want to call it is born from the notion that the writer considers their audience to be stupid, even though they may not express it as such. Serve the content, but serve it in such a way that surprises (at least a little), that shows fresh thinking.

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes