Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I like the game and give a try the first version with the romance route only.
So is it going to be all NTR or have also a vanilla route?
This new version has something for most players: There is a pure romance route (will be updated next), we have sharing/swinging paths with both Claire and Zoey (could become a love route too in her case) and we have NTR paths. Your choice into which direction it goes.

Fusionzone

Jun 5, 2023
Honestly while I appreciate finally seeing an update, the story felt rushed. Like the amount of tease and build up is extremely minimal and next thing you know you have the option to let a random dude fuck both the girls. I think its a case of the renders were made and a story to fit them into what story there already was done after. Zoe's a minx going as far as to research his fetish and trying to trigger him with sexy talk but the pacing just needs to be better. Definitely a fan of zoe though for sure, she's womanly yet innocent at the same time and willing to please. Claire is kind of whatever like someone else said she's self centered in her actions which to me has always been a turn off.

Regardless hoping to see more updates happening to the completion of the whole story on all routes.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Claire and Zoey's mom is a slut too... suspect they had different dads
Claire's Dad was tragically killed in a prostitute sting operation so Claire had to live and learn the ways of how to properly position a hotel room cuck chair from her Mom. A year or so later, the Mom (and cucky) hooked up with Martin. :BootyTime:

9 months later: ZOEY SURPRISE! :KEK:

Last edited:

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
Episode 1 - Part 1
Because I Love Her v1.0
If we look at this version above we can see what has changed in this new version.
Only Claire became recognizable in this new version, the other characters' physiognomy changed a lot. ;)

ant007

Mar 27, 2020
Bro calm down lol

I know there are two versions, doesn't answer my question as to how often this game is update das I don't know how much of that version is finished.

And I never said there has only been one update, stop putting words in my mouth. Though your words in the brackets kinda answers my question.
OK, sorry, you're right, maybe you weren't the best example, but your post was the last on the page, and on this thread you never know if someone is just a troll, or if it's something else, and I was quite annoyed that literally 6 posts in a row on several pages before was: "whaaat ep. 1" and answer to that, and again and again.

In any case, before there were chapter 1,2,3, and now he combined it all into episode 1. You also have a changelog on the first page where you can follow. It certainly doesn't change the fact that the dev started releasing 1 update per year (2 max) even though he supposedly only started working on this game + some temporary job (to provide money for living).

Cheers!

Reactions: Bleh21

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
The new part is very well done, still love the story, but there were two points I kinda felt was wrong, in chapter 1 you have the option to kiss and let the sister give you a handjob if you let it, but in chapter 2 when talk to the barista girl, you will mention you kissed the sister but say the other part didn't happen even it did happen, I rather see an optional version where you tell her it did happen when it happened in chapter 1, then at the end part you get 2 choices 1 No bounderies and rules and 2 only can happen when I'm there, the first one unlocks NTR, but somehow to me that felt wrong, since as MC you give her the freedom to have fun with other guys even you not there, which is more netorase to me, so the first one shouldn't be hard NTR, but the second choice you kinda forbid her to sleep other guys if you not there, and that path should kinda be true NTR depending on how high her lust is and how low her love is and give her the need to sleep with Damian because it felt so good when did it during the party, while in the first path should be she either sleep with MC if love is higher then Lust, or sleep Damian after she ask the MC she can when lust is higher then love.

Reactions: ant007 and Joshy92

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
I'm gonna start by saying that I enjoyed the first version of the game and love the darker side of kinks/fetishes this game have. But...

Initially I stood open minded and didn't jump onto the bandwagon of dev bashing, but after trying out the latest update I have to agree on some points. This really felt like something sticked together last minute just to tick off a "done" mark. This felt more like a fan made version of the game for sole purpose of busting a nut, but completely abandoning any character development or flow in the scenes. I mean there is not much to say, I think it would be obvious to anyone who plays that this was low effort, low care and low logic kinda update. I guess it could be softened if it was fast update, but considering the time it took for this update to come out the content is, for the lack of a better word, pathetic.

Often people who dislike the genre claim there are too many NTR games, but show me a good quality game with plenty of content that makes sense and is complete from start to finish with a nice ending. This game in the past would enter the conversation of this subject I think, but look what happens... I don't know what are the problems within this genre that keeps from nice game seeing a completion and praise from fans for good quality - are the developers not into the kink, are the loud haters too stressful to deal with, does the kink lack supporters financially? In any case, this wasn't the only game of the genre recently that hit such a low standard, so I am quite sad.

Do check out the first version of the game if you are new here, the older one, it had some enjoyable moments.

R3TR0J4N

Feb 20, 2019
I'm gonna start by saying that I enjoyed the first version of the game and love the darker side of kinks/fetishes this game have. But...

Initially I stood open minded and didn't jump onto the bandwagon of dev bashing, but after trying out the latest update I have to agree on some points. This really felt like something sticked together last minute just to tick off a "done" mark. This felt more like a fan made version of the game for sole purpose of busting a nut, but completely abandoning any character development or flow in the scenes. I mean there is not much to say, I think it would be obvious to anyone who plays that this was low effort, low care and low logic kinda update. I guess it could be softened if it was fast update, but considering the time it took for this update to come out the content is, for the lack of a better word, pathetic.

Often people who dislike the genre claim there are too many NTR games, but show me a good quality game with plenty of content that makes sense and is complete from start to finish with a nice ending. This game in the past would enter the conversation of this subject I think, but look what happens... I don't know what are the problems within this genre that keeps from nice game seeing a completion and praise from fans for good quality - are the developers not into the kink, are the loud haters too stressful to deal with, does the kink lack supporters financially? In any case, this wasn't the only game of the genre recently that hit such a low standard, so I am quite sad.

Do check out the first version of the game if you are new here, the older one, it had some enjoyable moments.
same thoughts. for the genre, the previous was well done.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
I just did some math for the ones who claim there are too many NTR games. :unsure:

Currently there are 528 pages of games on the Latest Games page. Filtering to only see Netorare games, there are 44 pages. That equals out to only 0.0833333333333333. So just a little over 8%. And that is probably inflated a little because some games have the tag when they probably shouldn't. :unsure:

Food for thought. :)

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 93 Votes