Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
View attachment 1857635
Because I Love Her [Ep 1 Part 1] Walkthrough Mod
Because I Love Her [v1.0] Walkthrough Mod
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
Note: Fixed an error with the TextBox Mod, download again.
Download: -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
again?? second one found just today connected to you, JokerLeader please fix mixdrop link, its a fake one.

it would be a good idea for you to do a thorough trojan/virus scan in your system lol :unsure::unsure:

PS: weird, this fake mixdrop links are affecting some main game posts as well, just today found several already.

EDIT: as SonsOLiberty says in next post, sorry if my Bitdefender mistreat you Joker lol

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
again?? second one found just today connected to you, JokerLeader please fix mixdrop link, its a fake one.

it would be a good idea for you to do a thorough trojan/virus scan in your system lol :unsure::unsure:

PS: weird, this fake mixdrop links are affecting some main game posts as well, just today found several already.
They are not fake, because I can download them fine...there is no trojan...please stop.

Mixdrop changed domains to .ag and F95 updated it's redirects....

And really, do people still not know they can click the Pateron link and download it directly from Patreon servers for FREE?

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
I could be wrong, but I chose a path first and in the end it turned out that I received the first ending of the game, it's possible that it's true, if anyone knows, I won't say it so as not to spoil it, so a private message would perhaps be better , thank you, and I apologize for some inaccuracies that I said before, maybe I got carried away by something, but with attention and with the words of the dev I realized that many bad things that I said were not accurate, it is also true that some bug maybe tricked me into thinking that what was happening was a preset NTR, my fault, Sorry.

Reactions: SomeOldFart

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
They are not fake, because I can download them fine...there is no trojan...please stop.

Mixdrop changed domains to .ag and F95 updated it's redirects....
then why do I received this warning:

but well, if it is as you say then I sorry for being concerned about it.

And really, do people still not know they can click the Pateron link and download it directly from Patreon servers for FREE?
thats what I did, and I was not complaining about anything at all lol so don't freak out so fast :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Chrathrard

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
then why do I received this warning:

but well, if it is as you say then I sorry for being concerned about it.

thats what I did, and I was not complaining about anything else lol so don't freak out so fast :)
NTR ALERT!
"BEWARE, YOU WILL BE CUCKOLDED"

manjarateman

Jan 20, 2019
what do u mean by mild ntr route? I only find out sharing, cheating and vanilla routes
When you pick the NTR choice you get two possible outcomes, one in which she cheats (Full NTR) and one in which she has a threesome with Damien and the MC (although it's more like taking turns witch both of them than a full-on threesome)

Reactions: Will619

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Modding in the upcoming love route and then playing the game from the start with NTR off I feel this route has the more natural development of story and characters. I think more sexy time too all things considered. A nice contrast to version 1.0 with its focus on NTR.
Hopefully the visuals will live up to the upcoming text and the whole update will be coming sooner than later. Not holding my breath though :)

So once completed and if for whatever reason there are no future episodes then Ep 1 can be for the non-NTR fans and ver 1.0 for the NTR fans.

Last edited:

juice2000

Jun 2, 2017
The Dev alternates between Romance and NTR updates. Its only forced because it is the NTR/Sharing update. The next one should be romance/harem and in turn wont give you any options to cheat or share. So in essence the romance/harem will be forced. When both updates are played together then you will have the choice you are talking about regarding Claire and her behaviours. It is a common problem when games are played in development like this. You only see half the picture and with possibly months and months or possibly years with this game it can be frustrating or misleading. But claiming you are being forced when it is an NTR update is just wrong so i implore you to check the change logs so you know what to expect next time or even better support the developer and get regular updates on what content is coming and if not as advised by all means flame on!

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes