Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I believe so, I don't think any choice in this newer version is causing it. It's likely either a choice from earlier in the game, or it's a "Love Points" check possibly, I went through my playthrough trying to get as many love points with Claire as possible.
I just got it. I had to choose for tonight we draw no lines
Which will also enable true ntr events in the future it says

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I just got it. I had to choose for tonight we draw no lines
Which will also enable true ntr events in the future it says
Oh yeah, I just figured you already tried that one, cause I mentioned that in the earlier post. :p
I'm just not sure how people got an actual NTR scene where she cheats on him (not that I want to see it), cause I never got that one on either path, no matter what choices I made.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
What is the difference between v1.0 and Episode 1?
Episode 1 - Part 1 is the newest version of the game, the other is an older version. Just download the new version, as it's the one that is still being developed.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Oh yeah, I just figured you already tried that one, cause I mentioned that in the earlier post. :p
I'm just not sure how people got an actual NTR scene where she cheats on him (not that I want to see it), cause I never got that one on either path, no matter what choices I made.
Seems to be a love point thing. If you have near max, the NTR cheat scene does not happen.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SlapE

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Episode 1 - Part 1 is the newest version of the game, the other is an older version. Just download the new version, as it's the one that is still being developed.
So it's a remake? Meaning, it has all the same story as the original version? And the original is pointless?

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I chose the first option a few times
I just mustn't have chosen the right combination after that

I saw the cheating scene but I can't remember what choices I made to get it
This game has so many choices & options I love it

And I would love it if Claire & Zoey got pregnant by Damien
I would be a good dad

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
So it's a remake? Meaning, it has all the same story as the original version? And the original is pointless?
There might have been some changes, I never saw the announcement, but it basically combined all the old chapters into one episode. I believe the dev said this was done for the sake of putting the game on steam. So not quite a remake I don't believe, it's basically the same story.

However yes, the older downloads are pointless.

Reactions: FookU2

Maxus_mudo

Nov 17, 2022
I like this game, Claire is the mistake and Zoey is the one the MC should be with, so hopefully the MC can ditch Claire asap and just move on with Zoey. Though I imagine that in the future the family xmas's might be a little problematic.

• Angry
Reactions: Cedrog

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
There might have been some changes, I never saw the announcement, but it basically combined all the old chapters into one episode. I believe the dev said this was done for the sake of putting the game on steam. So not quite a remake I don't believe, it's basically the same story.

However yes, the older downloads are pointless.
Thanks for the quick reply.

Reactions: SlapE

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
All excellent points! I'll be honest, I hate cuck games personally. Not because of the NTR (I couldn't care less about it when it makes sense) but because of my own personality. I have no issue with a game where your gf/wife cheats behind your back (based on your/the MC's) decisions/choices. Sure, some may still you're being cucked, but you're not (as the MC) actively paticipating in being one. I also think these kind of games (on those routes) are far better suited to FMC games for true NTR and not MC led games, where 'sharing' perhaps makes more sense.
Right, the fans of "true NTR" (in air quotes because people couple argue all day what NTR is about) generally don't want the story where the MC is really into getting cucked. They want more focus on infidelity and corruption.

That said, it's very clear that this game's basis is about swinging and netorase first and foremost. So asking for a pure NTR set up is pretty unreasonable. What the dev attempts to do on the "true_ntr" route will largely be piggy backing on the existing netorase narrative.

You could say it might be something like the typical Atelier Sakrura game. It's just that those "netorase evolves into NTR" games typically feature a male MC that isn't quite so enthusiastic about the arrangement at the start so that there is room for him to later really get into it or start regretting it and get NTRed. If he is into it 100% percent from the get go, it's a bit hard to angle for the NTR shift.

But anyways, I'm pretty chill these days. True NTR fans got a bunch of Japanese stuff. The people into netorase and wholesome sharing are the ones that are starving for good games that hit their kink. So if this game can get that main route done right, I'd say it's a success (if the dev can actually produce updates in a timely manner going forward).

manjarateman

Jan 20, 2019
What a great update it completely blew my mind.

I really liked that the "only swinging" route allows the MC to keep some dominant energy by blowing Claires mind with multiple creampies, great way to end the update for that route.

The mild NTR (or what may become a Netorase route?) was probably my favorite one as the MC is still participating in the whole thing but Claire acts more slutty taking shots from both the MC and Damien.

And even tho I'm more into swinging/NTS, the NTR route was hot too, I wonder if Claire cheating sets that route in stone or if there will be more chances for her to go back to the MC.

And every option with Zoey was awesome too, I wasn't too interested in her but that's definitely changing now so again, great update. I used to support this dev until his delays went too far, but if this update is a sign of what's to come I could definitely see myself supporting them once more.

Saiboxer

Jan 26, 2023
What a great update it completely blew my mind.

I really liked that the "only swinging" route allows the MC to keep some dominant energy by blowing Claires mind with multiple creampies, great way to end the update for that route.

The mild NTR (or what may become a Netorase route?) was probably my favorite one as the MC is still participating in the whole thing but Claire acts more slutty taking shots from both the MC and Damien.

And even tho I'm more into swinging/NTS, the NTR route was hot too, I wonder if Claire cheating sets that route in stone or if there will be more chances for her to go back to the MC.

And every option with Zoey was awesome too, I wasn't too interested in her but that's definitely changing now so again, great update. I used to support this dev until his delays went too far, but if this update is a sign of what's to come I could definitely see myself supporting them once more.
what do u mean by mild ntr route? I only find out sharing, cheating and vanilla routes

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes