Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
Nice start. Your images have a slight graininess common to DAZ renders. What you could try is doubling the normal size of the scene in render settings right before you render then shrinking it back down to normal size in post. That could greatly reduce the graininess. It's still not bad though.

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
Love it....as a big fan of NTR this has loads of potiental. Cant wait for the updates...right now its a massive tease. But a very sexy tease :). Putting this on my watch list definetly!

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
Finally some interracial NTR. There is a market for that. And not so much content. Hope you are not going to change the path under pressure from incest/dominant MC fans.
Couldn't agree more with you....so many haters here towards NTR makes me sick. Like some people like rape stuff or monsters breeding etc. We dont judge that but as soon as it involves watching someone fucking as oppose to the MC doing the fucking. You get every dominant MC fans spreading hate. Only typing this as its a genre i wanna see more of but it gets held back alot because of these issues.

Also yeah there is a big market for interracial NTR, believe me people out there love it myself included.

rokrad

Nov 14, 2016
Im hoping for some good Netorase/hotwifeing way too little of it around. Also hope you don't add incest, it grosses me out.

blus

Nov 28, 2017
Nice game. It reminded me a little bit of Good Girl Gone Bad.
Seems very good so far.

Good Luck!

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
Finally some interracial NTR. There is a market for that. And not so much content. Hope you are not going to change the path under pressure from incest/dominant MC fans.
Great to see more fans, interracial NTR is a huge market that doesn't have a lot of good games. The best I can think of was Angelica's Temptation before it was abandoned. I also love the genre, and hope that we get to see this path fully fleshed out!

Ionascu

May 15, 2017
I don't understand why so much hate about NTR... like in real life, treat your girl like crap and she will eventually go find someone else. I don't mind NTR as long is avoidable and i can do something to prevent my girl go fuck around.
Great start of the game, btw!

Reactions: BeastMaster59

Jay Speelman

May 14, 2018
Enjoyed writing - in with Sharing, Swinging, NTR etc - as above, not much around, gets a bit boring being only the MC shagging the family.

Did like the Fiance choices, as player you're in control as to how or what you want as MC...

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
It is nice to see that this will not be one of those boring harem only MC have them all games. Poor girls deservers some multiple fun as well. Keep it that way.

nuclearbomb

Mar 26, 2018
Got a nice story going here and all the girls got unique looking models. Really great render quality, but as somebody else over me said so could you render them in a higher resolution and change the resolution down afterwards, not that you really need to as the renders are top notch as they are, but it would eliminate most of the noice.

I recommend that you keep this going, got a great hook to it and NTR is in my opinion quite under represented.

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
Seems interesting. Did notice 2 small mistakes though: 1, in the gym, when MC's fiancee stretches like Olivia, she is described as "Claire" even though I gave her a totally different name. 2, also in the gym, when "Claire" wants to go home, she describes her fiancee as "John" even though I also chose another name for him. Also noticed Olivia calling MC "husband" instead of "fiancee" in the gym.

Other than that, the game seems to have potential. On the watch list.

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Seems interesting. Did notice 2 small mistakes though: 1, in the gym, when MC's fiancee stretches like Olivia, she is described as "Claire" even though I gave her a totally different name. 2, also in the gym, when "Claire" wants to go home, she describes her fiancee as "John" even though I also chose another name for him. Also noticed Olivia calling MC "husband" instead of "fiancee" in the gym.

Other than that, the game seems to have potential. On the watch list.
Thank you for letting me know, Fixed this right away :) but won’t be in till the update Since I’ve already added 700 lines of script in the past day.

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
How do I get to trigger the husbands dream scene?
Just start from the beginning and with your fiancé, say each answer that isn’t really deemed “appropriate” or “nice” for most people, and make poor decisions in the gym like stretching like Olivia and staring back at the man eyeballing you (important) then you’ll have the option to talk to Claire about her time at the gym when she comes home, and it’ll lead to you dreaming about it :)

Reactions: crisbr
3.30 star(s) 92 Votes