Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
just reading I've already been excited you write very well ,every choice has its consequences on the way to corruption and wonderful and well written when she begins to tell what happened in the academy that she was exited if showing my heart beat accelerated with the excitement of where it will take congratulations more adult story without stuffing I loved it and I like where this is going ..... ;} thx for this!!!!!

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
A bit short, but understandable for a demo... what's here is pretty great though! The preview of the NTR route is particularly exciting, though I do really hope there'll be a way for the PC to actually be okay with/enjoy it - as it is he just sounded horrified and depressed at the idea

Reactions: crisbr

Hirus

Apr 5, 2017
Downloading now, I personally love NTR/cheating games, especially if it's the woman, but i think Optional NTR is the best way to go, especially if you want a larger following. I like the ability to prevent such situations and gives more replay value.

Reactions: crisbr

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
@wickTHEpsyc @Darkstrain @yvb @mo4444 @baka @evilgrim @shmerlin33 @BeastMaster59 @SpikeZg @fbass @JakeStr @crisbr @yayamon @Theboss3213 @nuclearbomb @c4cuckold @john33 @Guygee @givemelinks
Hello to those I've tagged, and everyone who reads this.
If I tagged you, it's because I've noticed your support on the thread, whether it be through likes or replies, or you've mentioned my patreon.
Great news, patreon is UP AND RUNNING.
Aside from that, I want to update everyone on progress.
There are now 4 defined routes,
Claire's lust route,
Jenni's lust route
Claire's LOVE route (For those weenies) (JK I love you all)
and Jenni's Love route.
Each route will have more of their own touch, so one route shouldn't be MUCH longer than the others.
Fixed some script.
Fixed Jenni's intro render (Her hair was wrong)
Added a points display
You will now see your points for each character on the top right, which means there should be no need for a walkthrough :) You will definitely know where you're going just by keeping track of points.
Below is a sample for you all, notice the points displayed on the top right, and the change in scene. This isn't drastic, but it'll go beyond clothes (Already does), this is just a simple sample for your viewing pleasure :)
Scenes : The scenes I mentioned earlier PLUS:
A big focus on Jenni's character development in a restaurant visit for lunch while your fiance is out.
Jenni bad.png Jenni good.png
Thank you all, I love each and every one of you, and I greatly look forward to the future.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Ok tried it. The intro is pretty hilarious :) but as of now there's almost nothing. Will follow to see how the cheating part will be implemented. Also please don't do only bbc, there should be something more interesting than that. Good luck

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I will be keeping an eye on this one, renders are quite good and the current female ladies are of course gorgeous :)
Contents that I will be avoiding to the fullest is NTR, sharing, threesome (unless it's M/F/F, of course MC being the M, then I may consider, and if that is a thing to be, then it would be great if it's MC, his fiance and MC's friend, haha), rape and so on, those are definitely not my kinks at all. Gonna be keeping MC's fiance as loyal and pure as possible, well, loyal at any rate, don't mind if she'd grow to have a naughty side, but I demand loyalty, must be faithful and no desires at all to cheat or nothing like that :p

Jansen

May 8, 2017

First look at Jenni's restaurant scene.

Can someone share ??:)

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes