Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Part of Jenni's Lust path. Lunch scene... serv4.jpg
Bathroom scene... How did we get here? Wait for the update and you'll see... (Patrons had a special preview of this scene.)
jen7.jpg
ALSO!!!!
Quick update for you guys. I have well over 100 new renders.. And I mean well over... And another 1000+ lines of script (I love writing for you guys.)
Because of the support I've received on Patreon, I feel you guys really look forward to a positive future of the game.
Well, I've officially decided that only basic scenes will be rendered separate from characters. But scenes like this that'll have your heart beating faster (among other things), WILL have full scene renders... You know, for added drama and just a more quality game :)
Thank you guys so much. I'm based in Southern California, so my timezone is different than many of yours, but I will always reply to you. It's kjust a matter of when :)
-The Typist

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
@wickTHEpsyc @Darkstrain @yvb @mo4444 @baka @evilgrim @shmerlin33 @BeastMaster59 @SpikeZg @fbass @JakeStr @crisbr @yayamon @Theboss3213 @nuclearbomb @c4cuckold @john33 @Guygee @givemelinks
Hello to those I've tagged, and everyone who reads this.
If I tagged you, it's because I've noticed your support on the thread, whether it be through likes or replies, or you've mentioned my patreon.
Great news, patreon is UP AND RUNNING.
Aside from that, I want to update everyone on progress.
There are now 4 defined routes,
Claire's lust route,
Jenni's lust route
Claire's LOVE route (For those weenies) (JK I love you all)
and Jenni's Love route.
Each route will have more of their own touch, so one route shouldn't be MUCH longer than the others.
Fixed some script.
Fixed Jenni's intro render (Her hair was wrong)
Added a points display
You will now see your points for each character on the top right, which means there should be no need for a walkthrough :) You will definitely know where you're going just by keeping track of points.
Below is a sample for you all, notice the points displayed on the top right, and the change in scene. This isn't drastic, but it'll go beyond clothes (Already does), this is just a simple sample for your viewing pleasure :)
Scenes : The scenes I mentioned earlier PLUS:
A big focus on Jenni's character development in a restaurant visit for lunch while your fiance is out.
View attachment 138969 View attachment 138970
Thank you all, I love each and every one of you, and I greatly look forward to the future.
Great to hear from you, love it when devs are active with their fan base! The girls are beautiful, and the story has been great so far, I'll be happy to support you on Patreon when I get the chance. There aren't many games in this genre, which is interesting because I feel like the market it pretty big. Hope this game takes off, all the best to you!

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
@wickTHEpsyc @Darkstrain @yvb @mo4444 @baka @evilgrim @shmerlin33 @BeastMaster59 @SpikeZg @fbass @JakeStr @crisbr @yayamon @Theboss3213 @nuclearbomb @c4cuckold @john33 @Guygee @givemelinks
Hello to those I've tagged, and everyone who reads this.
If I tagged you, it's because I've noticed your support on the thread, whether it be through likes or replies, or you've mentioned my patreon.
Great news, patreon is UP AND RUNNING.
Aside from that, I want to update everyone on progress.
There are now 4 defined routes,
Claire's lust route,
Jenni's lust route
Claire's LOVE route (For those weenies) (JK I love you all)
and Jenni's Love route.
Each route will have more of their own touch, so one route shouldn't be MUCH longer than the others.
Fixed some script.
Fixed Jenni's intro render (Her hair was wrong)
Added a points display
You will now see your points for each character on the top right, which means there should be no need for a walkthrough :) You will definitely know where you're going just by keeping track of points.
Below is a sample for you all, notice the points displayed on the top right, and the change in scene. This isn't drastic, but it'll go beyond clothes (Already does), this is just a simple sample for your viewing pleasure :)
Scenes : The scenes I mentioned earlier PLUS:
A big focus on Jenni's character development in a restaurant visit for lunch while your fiance is out.
View attachment 138969 View attachment 138970
Thank you all, I love each and every one of you, and I greatly look forward to the future.
Hey just saw this tag...i will support you on patreon most definetly. Really wanna see how far you'll take this game to it's potential. Just want one promise from you, dont stop making NTR no matter how many want a normal route just dont lose focus on that specific theme. Cause it always end up slowing the updates for NTR as i've notice from other games speaking as a NTR fan obviously lol. Keep up the good work and hopefully you have a good time making this as i have playing them ! :)

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
T
Hey just saw this tag...i will support you on patreon most definetly. Really wanna see how far you'll take this game to it's potential. Just want one promise from you, dont stop making NTR no matter how many want a normal route just dont lose focus on that specific theme. Cause it always end up slowing the updates for NTR as i've notice from other games speaking as a NTR fan obviously lol. Keep up the good work and hopefully you have a good time making this as i have playing them ! :)
I love making it, too bad coding is a major pain in the ass lol. But I can promise you it’ll continue no matter what, as I’m just as big a fan. I think that’s where my main support comes from, so I look forward to pushing that :)
This first update is more so going to be the beginning of the full game, plus I only had 1 week to work on it so far, but once I have everything set up perfectly, every month will have extensive updates (ESPECIALLY the ntr routes.)
Thank you so much for your support, every bit counts!!!

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
T

I love making it, too bad coding is a major pain in the ass lol. But I can promise you it’ll continue no matter what, as I’m just as big a fan. I think that’s where my main support comes from, so I look forward to pushing that :)
This first update is more so going to be the beginning of the full game, plus I only had 1 week to work on it so far, but once I have everything set up perfectly, every month will have extensive updates (ESPECIALLY the ntr routes.)
Thank you so much for your support, every bit counts!!!
OHHH man you are the best!!!!!!!!!

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Are they several NTR scenes already ? I like that stuff.
Haha not yet. Only one sequence and it’s just a dream that’ll lead to the main storyline. The game is just in its beginning stage and will branch into more in the next month :)

Reactions: crisbr

RainerZufall

Apr 4, 2018
I would love to support you, but could you explain a bit more about per "creation". It is not worth it to pay 3-10 Dollars for just 1 picture or Post about the game

RainerZufall

Apr 4, 2018
I would love to support you, but could you explain a bit more about per "creation". It is not worth it to pay 3-10 Dollars for just 1 picture or Post about the game.

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
I would love to support you, but could you explain a bit more about per "creation". It is not worth it to pay 3-10 Dollars for just 1 picture or Post about the game.
Ah yes, so what I did not want to do was charge my patrons up front for August because they would have then been charged again on the first of the month. This way, I’m charging them for my release only on September 1st (this will include all wallpapers and such, everything promised)
After the first, I’m enabling charge up front since I’ll actually have more posts. Currently my patrons have not been charged a single dollar and still have access to all my posts so long as they have pledged.
After that, it’ll be the standard charge every 1st of each month :)
I just didn’t think it would be fair to practically double charge. I’m human too, so I try to only do what I myself would want done to me.

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Because of this confusion (You are not the only one, so I understand) I have now changed it to where patrons will only be charged on the first of each month, starting September :)
Thank you for considering pledging, I appreciate it so much. Whether you do or don’t, I’m just happy that you enjoyed my demo and look forward to the future of my game :)

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
friend do not do this to me so you will kill me with anxiety, I am very anxious to see what events will happen and I am very eager to read what you will write because you write the dialogues and the story very well again, I congratulate you demo and I am very satisfied with the history and the excellent dialogues that you have placed making your game much more exciting

Reactions: Baka! and TheTypist

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
friend do not do this to me so you will kill me with anxiety, I am very anxious to see what events will happen and I am very eager to read what you will write because you write the dialogues and the story very well again, I congratulate you demo and I am very satisfied with the history and the excellent dialogues that you have placed making your game much more exciting
Hahaha thank you so much, I love reading comments and replies like yours. I hope I live up to your expectations from here on out as I’m trying my best while working full time and in school. But the time I’m putting into it will be more than enough for great monthly updates :)
Thank you for being such a great fan!

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
hey just found this and haven't played it yet, but i'm a fan of ntr. how soon do you plan on adding ntr movement on the girls?

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
I must say guys... I woke up this morning and I logged into my Patreon as usual to check on my notifications, see if anyone has commented on posts and so on... And I realized something.

I posted the first version of my game on August 15th in the morning if I remember correctly, and I then posted the update allowing everyone to change the names of the two main characters because it seemed that was something that needed fixing ASAP. It took me roughly 8 hours to figure out just how to do so without the game breaking and having to redo all my script. But I did it, and it felt great to please so many fans. The game itself has surpassed 60,000 views on this forum...
I created my patreon officially 5 days late, due to the review process. But even after launching late, you guys blew me away...

In 10 days we hit 100 dollars in support per month. This was my first and only goal. And to be honest, I didn't think i'd achieve it until 6 months down from my initial demo. But you guys killed it. Every one of you who has taken the time to view my game and play it are changing my life in such a positive way, because for once, something I've done has garnered praise and support.

I've never really been one to cry, because I've always grown up in a home where everyone around me has always broken me down until I couldn't be phased by such words and lack of support and motivation. I started working the day I could and have always had to support myself and until recent I never really did have much money for anything but necessities. Now i'm a server at a nice mexican restaurant and have your guys' support online.

The messages I've received have been nothing short of amazing, and I truly have cried multiple times reading them. You guys push me to learn, and to continue moving forward.

As of today, I'm promising to never give up on you guys, so long as you keep encouraging me to move forward. The updates will always show that I'm giving you my 100% effort every month. No simple dialogue changes after an entire month. Full scene renders are to be expected, and I will treat you guys the same way I treat the customers I serve. \

If I wouldn't eat the food I'm serving, I will never allow my customers to.
So if I'm not satisfied with my game, I won't let you experience that dissatisfaction either.

Thank you guys for everything, I look forward to the future. -The Typist

3.30 star(s) 94 Votes