Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
fucking shit .... that was deep ..... I have no words ...... advice for life do not depend on anyone to motivate yourself believe that anger is right and believe in its potential even when no one nor even you can fill in yes you will be a winner the first and greatest war that we fight are with us if you can win you nothing and no one can throw you down.....sorry for my lousy english i can understand everything you said but i do not know how to write it right

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
I must say guys... I woke up this morning and I logged into my Patreon as usual to check on my notifications, see if anyone has commented on posts and so on... And I realized something.

I posted the first version of my game on August 15th in the morning if I remember correctly, and I then posted the update allowing everyone to change the names of the two main characters because it seemed that was something that needed fixing ASAP. It took me roughly 8 hours to figure out just how to do so without the game breaking and having to redo all my script. But I did it, and it felt great to please so many fans. The game itself has surpassed 60,000 views on this forum...
I created my patreon officially 5 days late, due to the review process. But even after launching late, you guys blew me away...

In 10 days we hit 100 dollars in support per month. This was my first and only goal. And to be honest, I didn't think i'd achieve it until 6 months down from my initial demo. But you guys killed it. Every one of you who has taken the time to view my game and play it are changing my life in such a positive way, because for once, something I've done has garnered praise and support.

I've never really been one to cry, because I've always grown up in a home where everyone around me has always broken me down until I couldn't be phased by such words and lack of support and motivation. I started working the day I could and have always had to support myself and until recent I never really did have much money for anything but necessities. Now i'm a server at a nice mexican restaurant and have your guys' support online.

The messages I've received have been nothing short of amazing, and I truly have cried multiple times reading them. You guys push me to learn, and to continue moving forward.

As of today, I'm promising to never give up on you guys, so long as you keep encouraging me to move forward. The updates will always show that I'm giving you my 100% effort every month. No simple dialogue changes after an entire month. Full scene renders are to be expected, and I will treat you guys the same way I treat the customers I serve. \

If I wouldn't eat the food I'm serving, I will never allow my customers to.
So if I'm not satisfied with my game, I won't let you experience that dissatisfaction either.

Thank you guys for everything, I look forward to the future. -The Typist
This is the thing that some of the creators don't realize, f95 promotes patreon games, it doesn't hinder them at all

Reactions: Baka!
Apr 23, 2017
I must say guys... I woke up this morning and I logged into my Patreon as usual to check on my notifications, see if anyone has commented on posts and so on... And I realized something.

I posted the first version of my game on August 15th in the morning if I remember correctly, and I then posted the update allowing everyone to change the names of the two main characters because it seemed that was something that needed fixing ASAP. It took me roughly 8 hours to figure out just how to do so without the game breaking and having to redo all my script. But I did it, and it felt great to please so many fans. The game itself has surpassed 60,000 views on this forum...
I created my patreon officially 5 days late, due to the review process. But even after launching late, you guys blew me away...

In 10 days we hit 100 dollars in support per month. This was my first and only goal. And to be honest, I didn't think i'd achieve it until 6 months down from my initial demo. But you guys killed it. Every one of you who has taken the time to view my game and play it are changing my life in such a positive way, because for once, something I've done has garnered praise and support.

I've never really been one to cry, because I've always grown up in a home where everyone around me has always broken me down until I couldn't be phased by such words and lack of support and motivation. I started working the day I could and have always had to support myself and until recent I never really did have much money for anything but necessities. Now i'm a server at a nice mexican restaurant and have your guys' support online.

The messages I've received have been nothing short of amazing, and I truly have cried multiple times reading them. You guys push me to learn, and to continue moving forward.

As of today, I'm promising to never give up on you guys, so long as you keep encouraging me to move forward. The updates will always show that I'm giving you my 100% effort every month. No simple dialogue changes after an entire month. Full scene renders are to be expected, and I will treat you guys the same way I treat the customers I serve. \

If I wouldn't eat the food I'm serving, I will never allow my customers to.
So if I'm not satisfied with my game, I won't let you experience that dissatisfaction either.

Thank you guys for everything, I look forward to the future. -The Typist
Wow man, from my point of view you're really good person. Yeah, no one protected from tough situations in life, all we can do is grind out teeth and go trough them like a warriors. I really like your view on life and your principles. :) Praying for you and hope everything will get better, in life and with your project(s). Cheer up, you're doing a good job, you give impression of a really good guy, rooting for you man. ;)
P.S.: Really excited to new update :)

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
I'm so anxious for the next update I'm just waiting for the end of this month to make me a patron I want to play the new update >, < somebody post please ;)

Reactions: Baka!

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
Shit, shit, I'm only going to be able to play next week, I'm going to travel tomorrow and where I'm going, there's no internet. T_T

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
For anybody following the thread that is also a patron, I am not getting a verification email from patreon allowing me to log in and send you all your wallpapers for whatever reason... Though I have them now. Anybody experiencing patreon log in issues?

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
How often are you going to be posting teasers on Patreon?
I post them pretty often, but I wouldn’t say very consistently. It’s difficult to create a schedule when my real life schedule is all over the place, so I try too communicate with my patrons and on here as much as possible.
But for ch1.1 I was able to post a few key teasers, but I also post some to here as well :)

Reactions: crisbr

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Chapter 1.1 is now public on my Patreon for both Mac and Windows/Linux
Please remember to start a new game as content has changed, loads won’t work!
Thank you guys, if anybody is able to update the thread, I’d love you for that... otherwise I’ll do it when I arrive at home :)

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
Very nice update,This update left me wanting more even more than the first release and not in a lacking way but a i need to know what happens next kind of way.....The anticipation is growing To a point where i'm waiting for the next update same as other games i've been following for months,some even years and this is only the first update.Safe to say this is definitely a game worth supporting,If i wasn't IP banned from patreon and broke AF i sure as hell would be :D
Overall this game is a hype train few would be disappointed to board :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: TheTypist and Baka!
3.40 star(s) 93 Votes