Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
I'm not one of those who absolutely hate NTR. What i do hate though is improper Version naming. V1 is a final state at launch. anything after v1 is to correct bugs and add expansion/dlc. anything before proper final launch is V0.X for big update and 0.0.X for hotfix/bugfixes
See, the more I know. But it’s not a 1.1, I think that was improper naming on just the forum change.
It’s chapter 1.1, and if I should have put chapter 1.01 then that’s my mistake. But I was unaware. If someone can point me in the right direction, I’ll fix it right away :)

Reactions: crisbr

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
Very odd Ntr in this game, the gym just seems out of place especially considering shes with her friend and her fiancee knows they went there.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
This is great! Following now, can't wait to see more! Though one thing that almost always seem to occur in the NTR range is that the significent other is a muscular black male, now personally and this is really my opinion, I don't at all find black people attractive. The fact that the significent other is almost always black makes me question the personal insecurities of the developer with black-envy. Again, I mean no offense to this particular developer because I really do enjoy this game and its writing so far. Just finding a pattern here that stands out is all I'm saying :test: I'd rate it 4/5 now, but I'll do so officially once it's done, could even make it to 5/5

ssrrxxbr

Oct 20, 2017
I like this kind of ntr scenes ... with the MC next to the act without knowing anything what happened .... ( very exciting )..:evilsmile:

Reactions: Darth Sidious

Darth Sidious

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
@TheTypist thanks for this beautiful game, i'm a fan of NTR/swinging/cuckold games, and this is very promising!
I hope that the saves will be compatible for the next updates and that soon we'll see also some animations, but for now your work is fantastic, keep it up!
Indeed, but dev makes up for it in story.

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
This is great! Following now, can't wait to see more! Though one thing that almost always seem to occur in the NTR range is that the significent other is a muscular black male, now personally and this is really my opinion, I don't at all find black people attractive. The fact that the significent other is almost always black makes me question the personal insecurities of the developer with black-envy. Again, I mean no offense to this particular developer because I really do enjoy this game and its writing so far. Just finding a pattern here that stands out is all I'm saying :test: I'd rate it 4/5 now, but I'll do so officially once it's done, could even make it to 5/5
Haha I really like this I honestly totally see where you’re coming from. And I just so happened to have the Darious 7 genesis figure and said “ehhhhhh fuck it”, BUT luckily it’s not gonna be all BBC lol. I want the game to feel more real, it just so happened to begin this way and it came out alright :) but no worries, I’ll have some new male characters coming into the mix. I don’t want to be cliche, and have plans I’m ready to implement :) butttt all in time... thank you btw for playing :) loving the feedback

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
@TheTypist thanks for this beautiful game, i'm a fan of NTR/swinging/cuckold games, and this is very promising!
I hope that the saves will be compatible for the next updates and that soon we'll see also some animations, but for now your work is fantastic, keep it up!
You’re very welcome :) from now on saves should be comparable, but be sure to save before the end of each update, as I’ll probably polish up transitions into the new updates/ chapters. I’m still figuring this whole dev thing out lol.

Reactions: crisbr

Darth Sidious

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Haha I really like this I honestly totally see where you’re coming from. And I just so happened to have the Darious 7 genesis figure and said “ehhhhhh fuck it”, BUT luckily it’s not gonna be all BBC lol. I want the game to feel more real, it just so happened to begin this way and it came out alright :) but no worries, I’ll have some new male characters coming into the mix. I don’t want to be cliche, and have plans I’m ready to implement :) butttt all in time... thank you btw for playing :) loving the feedback
Glad to hear it ;) I prefer the wife opening up sexually and sleeping around, because I as the MC would do the same thing to her with BFF and totally hope with Olivia too. When I read the info about her I got the impression she's the slutty type who likes to sleep around, even with other women's husbands, since then I was hooked)))

Darth Sidious

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Never actually got around to using Honey Select myself, I'm rather creative with character creation so I went full asshole and ripped it from a torrent site, or as I prefer to call it a 'cautious potential costumer'. Would hate to buy something for $60 only to find out I hate it 30 minutes later :test:

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Not really. Those that ask aren't really bothered by NTR. Those that don't like NTR at all will avoid any game with that tag regardless of it being optional or not.
Forgot about this post idk when it was posted but those that care to ask would also care about the game as well

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
That was an enjoyable update, the shower scene was really good. I like the inclusion of the visible point system, and this game is early enough in development that it wasn't painful to start a new game. I appreciate the Dev conquering the NTR fetish, it's so rare in these games unless the MC is a female. I'm not into NTR in the real world but I love it in games. I just find the typical incest/harem genre so tired and unbelievable.

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Man oh man what an update! I just subscribed your patreon.

The whole time I was playing the update I was like oh please let it go longer. I left feeling very satisfied. You're doing a great job on the NTR route. As far as Jenni is concerned, I wouldn't spend much time on that unless she is going to cuck me hard!! There are 10,000 games out there that let you be a stud and bang random girls, so for an NTR game Jenni should abuse me somehow

Very glad to read that starting Sept 1st (yesterday) you are going to step things up. Do you have any type of ETA for a next update WE NEED MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ah, I’m sorry I missed your comment.
Thank you thank you thank you haha.
To reply to your update ETA, I’ll have to spend some time brainstorming on where I’ll go from here. Just story wise :)
I’ll be working on it a lottttt. And I post progress on here a lot, so be sure to keep up. After about a week I’ll know, but more than likely I’ll be doing releases on the 1st of every month, unless I REALLY think the update is ready and I’ve got enough content, then I’ll release it early :)

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
I hope there will be a path where the fiance keeps her cheating a secret for a long time and then cucks the main character openly and forces him to accept it.

Vrdr

Jun 30, 2018
Thanks for being upfront about the fact that this release is primarily ntr path. As ntr really isn't my thing, I'll come back and check again after an update or two. That said, the renders and what I read of the intro look very promising!

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes