Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i'll be jumping off here now...when the game tells you from now on it'll be focusing on the NTR path thats when i delete..sorry dev..buh bye.

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
i'll be jumping off here now...when the game tells you from now on it'll be focusing on the NTR path thats when i delete..sorry dev..buh bye.
Totally understand! I'll @ you when I have the love path alllll worked out :)

Reactions: jojo84

Scorpead

May 29, 2018
wil there be a choose to kick your fiance out of the house before you marry? the mc wil be very stupit if he doenst do that it always end in divorce and she wil get most of his money and stuff. i hate ntr(cheating)
it happend to me and i found out 3 day before i was to get married (16 years ago) i'm 42 now) and free as a bird haha and kicked her out and now i have a very big bank account (sold my company for a lot of money). now she want me back haha stupit bitch
she live of the goverment now hahaha with 4 childern from the man she cheated with hahaha and divorced hahaha so you can say i have my revenge

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
wil there be a choose to kick your fiance out of the house before you marry? the mc wil be very stupit if he doenst do that it always end in divorce and she wil get most of his money and stuff. i hate ntr(cheating)
it happend to me and i found out 3 day before i was to get married (16 years ago) i'm 42 now) and free as a bird haha and kicked her out and now i have a very big bank account (sold my company for a lot of money). now she want me back haha stupit bitch
she live of the goverment now hahaha with 4 childern from the man she cheated with hahaha and divorced hahaha so you can say i have my revenge
Hmmmm.... will contemplate this.... I’ll... have to get back to you on that one! Haha

Scorpead

May 29, 2018
maybe you can use my little live story for later in the game hahahaha
but if you stay on the ntr path (more then love path) i wont be back till a few more updates to see where it is going (love path)
i like the grafics so do your thing and dont stray from what you want to do. dont do to many things poeple want stay so close as possilbe to your idea

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
I love this :tf:

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
View attachment 137125
Overview:

You play as John, the main character who is engaged to Claire, the most beautiful woman you've ever met. Claire has always been a bit innocent for you, but her beauty has you staying for the future. During the process of moving out, your best friend Jenni has moved in with the two of you along the way. You as well as those surrounding you will develop relationships along discovering more of the new city life you've adopted. It's up to you to decide what you make of these relationships.​

Updated: 2-Sep-2018
Developer/Publisher: The Typist -
Censorship: None
Version: Chapter 1 v.0.1.0
OS
: Windows, Linux, Mac
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Download:
PC: - - - -
Mac: - -

View attachment 137128 View attachment 137129 View attachment 137130 View attachment 137131 View attachment 137132 View attachment 137142
Have an error to report

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'encch1'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 1713, in script
File "E:\ADULT xxx Partial_Games_Archive\BecauseILoveHer-Chapter1.1-pc\BecauseILoveHer-Chapter1.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1600, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "E:\ADULT xxx Partial_Games_Archive\BecauseILoveHer-Chapter1.1-pc\BecauseILoveHer-Chapter1.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Because I Love Her Chapter1.1
Mon Sep 03 13:57:01 2018

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
So, shy fiancé gets horny enough in 2 days to throw out her shyness and risks her relationship by letting a dude into her showering booth without much of resistance and let him fuck her.
And the other girl is horny for you but just decides to blow a stranger just for you complimenting the waitress.
This is a bit too much too fast to be a believable story and it annoys me going thru it.
The cg's are really good though. Too bad it's not my thing story wise.

Reactions: KyoriKusagami

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I agree with cuck4life. If you don't like NTR, you can move on. If you must comment, try to leave your love/hate for NTR out of the post. I do have an opinion on NTR but I'm not gonna state it because keeping this thread clean is more important then my opinion.
This is a game that will eventually have love and ntr routes with optional ntr. This means that you, the player, will make the choice about NTR. Maybe skip an update and come back later? The point is, if you must comment, keep the comments to the game, about the game, and avoid getting too personal with the controversial subjects.

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
Pretty sure i said each their own. whats the problem? And my opinion on NTR was not the point of my comment anyway. Ppl just don't go from shy and closed off to cheat in 2 days just because they are horny

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
Ok, i deleted my post. Sorry if i annoyed you guys, i just commented the incoherence from the plot and my disappoint about the game.

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Pretty sure i said each their own. whats the problem? And my opinion on NTR was not the point of my comment anyway. Ppl just don't go from shy and closed off to cheat in 2 days just because they are horny
I completely understand your point, and in reality most of the time that’s absolutely right. But at the same time, I try to explain that the two MC’s have been together for some time. The truth is, (and this obviously doesn’t translate over to some big black guy) that when two people are together and it’s all they know, a lot of the time unfortunately some people are tempted to know what it’s like to be with someone else. It’s a rush of emotion that comes all at once in the moment. You don’t think rational, and you make big mistakes. And yes, it’s a mistake that Claire is making, and she may possibly face serious consequenses for that. But my point is... in reality, some people just get curious. The feeling of something “new” to us will always intrigue most, it’s a sad but true reality, again, for some and not all. I agree in the game it may be conveyed unrealistically sadly But I’m only saying that I do believe in reality, people do face these situations where temptation and the feeling of something new takes over, and people make serious mistakes.

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Have an error to report

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 1713, in script
File "E:\ADULT xxx Partial_Games_Archive\BecauseILoveHer-Chapter1.1-pc\BecauseILoveHer-Chapter1.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1600, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "E:\ADULT xxx Partial_Games_Archive\BecauseILoveHer-Chapter1.1-pc\BecauseILoveHer-Chapter1.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Because I Love Her Chapter1.1
Mon Sep 03 13:57:01 2018
I address this in the patch notes under changelog, thank you for reporting it though :)

Mar 5, 2018
Not into NTR.. chose the route that wasn't supposed to be NTR.. and it is anyhow.. she still gets tagged by the black dude who won't take no for an answer.. so.. NTR optional?? bullshit. In fact.. black dude gets more action than the MC, and he's a dick! ruined this for me...Thx

• Angry
Reactions: Albaduldür

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Not into NTR.. chose the route that wasn't supposed to be NTR.. and it is anyhow.. she still gets tagged by the black dude who won't take no for an answer.. so.. NTR optional?? bullshit. ruined this for me. Thx
If you had too many lust points, it does lead to it. The only way to get those points is through making those choices. I’ll have to look into this, I’m sorry if that happened incorrectly. I’ll be reading over the script and playing through to find a mistake somewhere.

Reactions: crisbr

Scorpead

May 29, 2018
if i was the mc i would kick her out of the house the minut i saw the black dude come out of the same shower as she was.
stupit whore (just 2 days in the game and cheated already)
just make it more real by letting the black dude seduce her over a couple of day's (weeks) a normal girl would have screamed rape fire or something when a guy just walk in on her taking a shower not just look and think why not fuck and cheat on your finance
the mc is going to marry her? poor mc , he wil be left broke and homeless if he dasnt become smarter
he sees the black dude come out of the same shower and he believes the stupit excuss?
just dump her and find a beter 1 hahaha (not jenny)
1 wrong compiment to a waitres and go of giving a bj to a stanger(because you have a crush on the mc?) how stupit can you be

Scorpead

May 29, 2018
I hope there will be a path where the fiance keeps her cheating a secret for a long time and then cucks the main character openly and forces him to accept it.
to late for that he aready saw the black dude come out of the same shower (just kick her out of the house before its to late hahaha

Ionascu

May 15, 2017
I also feel that the story is a bit to fast towards NTR. I love NTR games but i want to see a bit of a love story in the beginning. That way, when she starts flirting, cheating with other people will have a more powerful impact on the MC and the person who plays the game.

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I really like how fast the story got to the NTR side... a lot of games beat around the bush and take 10 updates to really heat things up. By getting there sooner we can really flesh out the middle/latter stages of NTR which most games may never get to

The wife can be sleeping with many other men, bringing them back to the apartment... all right in the guys face. make him sit and watch... he has to sleep on the floor... oh man there are so many routes you can go with this you won't run out of story

Reactions: Baka!
3.40 star(s) 93 Votes