• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Also, thank you to everyone who’s taken the time to play my game and give me feedback. I truly didn’t think it would be received so well as this is my first time doing anything like this, but you guys are blowing me away with the compliments on my work.

Because of your guys’ overwhelming support, I’ve decided that I’ll be investing much more time into this game, not just to push out updates, but to put out the quality you guys should expect from someone receiving so much support.

My Patreon is still under review, but hopefully it’ll be up soon as I’ve had many messages telling me they would love to help support me and keep the game going.

Here’s a quick look into what’s in store for the future update I plan to release by the 1st of next month:
The first scene in the update will come after waking up without your fiancé next to you, and checking up on her to make sure she’s okay.
New kitchen scenes with both Claire and Jenni
New gym scene focused in the changing room with Olivia and Claire
A separate love path focused on a pure relationship with the mc and fiancé

There are officially two main paths I will focus on:
Lust: including all tags listed for future developments (ntr (optional), swinging, cheating, sharing, exhibitionalism, etc)
Love: this path will be for those who genuinely want to see a good relationship between the mc and fiancé form.)
Of course, both paths have their small varieties in choices, but I plan to keep the story flowing well for both paths.

New variables such as $clairelove have been added, and a few others just in case, this way you won’t have to go back and play through the entire game again every single update.

Finally again, thank you guys for your overwhelming support. This is quite a humbling experience for me, and I won’t let my serious followers down. As much as I love everyone’s ideas, my plan as a creator is to be different. So, I won’t be catering to everyone out there, We all know what happens when developers do so... but it seems a ton of you like my writing so far. So everything should be okay lol.

Will be posting teaser renders here until I can get my Patreon up.
P.S.
1900 script lines as of now, looking to have around 3400 or more at next release.

-The Typist

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Because I don't have my patreon up yet due to review, i must post teasers here.
F95ZONE.jpg
Rendered at a higher resolution, then downsized to the games 1080p format, and all character renders will now be 1200 Iray Iterations, rather than my original 750 :) Of course as with my late demo images, there will be post work in photoshop, like you see here. Thank you.
Leave your thoughts below, feel free to message me and @Me, as i'm quite active on my thread. -The Typist

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
I like the premise of the game, but I feel like so far the choices aren't quite as impactful. It is just a demo, so maybe this will branch out more later on.

For example, with the gym bits with Claire, you either have to go full "bad" or not. Going full bad leads to the dialogue with the MC, and the optional dream sequence. Any other option and the MC is already asleep when Claire gets home.

There is not, for instance, an outcome where Claire stretches like Olivia and stares at the black guy in the gym, but the MC was "good" during the earlier conversation. They could be having a different conversation, where Claire feels a secret excitement that she is too guilty to talk to the MC about.

Reactions: crisbr

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
I like the premise of the game, but I feel like so far the choices aren't quite as impactful. It is just a demo, so maybe this will branch out more later on.

For example, with the gym bits with Claire, you either have to go full "bad" or not. Going full bad leads to the dialogue with the MC, and the optional dream sequence. Any other option and the MC is already asleep when Claire gets home.

There is not, for instance, an outcome where Claire stretches like Olivia and stares at the black guy in the gym, but the MC was "good" during the earlier conversation. They could be having a different conversation, where Claire feels a secret excitement that she is too guilty to talk to the MC about.
You are totally right! As far as the demo goes, it was made to display what CAN be done, but not what I would do in the end. As of now I've ironed out some kinks in dialogue, and based on current decisions, it will either lead to one of the two main paths, which each have their own choices within that lead to different scenes. Of course one being the lust?corruption, and the either being the love path.

Thank you btw for playing my game, I hope you will stick around for future versions!

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Quite a pleasant surprise. Well written, with fine renders and fine ideas regarding choices. I really liked that. It was probably a bit too fast for me when it comes to Jenni but it was fine as well. Only thing I'm not so sure is that our girfriend is pictured as innocent and very traditional which would usually mean that she's a virgin. Jenni is saying we're not having sex with her so that might suggest that as well but we're sleeping with her on a daily basis and it's not mentioned so her innocence is confusing in that regard for me. But overall I'm really looking forward for a next update. I will observe this one (and some future NTR routes in it)

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Haven't played the game, but I saw elsewhere you mentioned having a bad GPU. I highly recommended only using hair from AprilYSH (like the darker-skinned girl) and avoid ones from outoftouch (like the one on Claire).

Try it out, it could really cut down on your render times.

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Haven't played the game, but I saw elsewhere you mentioned having a bad GPU. I highly recommended only using hair from AprilYSH (like the darker-skinned girl) and avoid ones from outoftouch (like the one on Claire).

Try it out, it could really cut down on your render times.
It must have been a mistake, I think I was speaking in terms of someone else’s setup when trying to give them estimates for themselves, as I have a gtx 1070 and my renders never exceed 8 minutes. Even with good light and 1200 iterations :)

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
It must have been a mistake, I think I was speaking in terms of someone else’s setup when trying to give them estimates for themselves, as I have a gtx 1070 and my renders never exceed 8 minutes. Even with good light and 1200 iterations :)
My mistake. My rig is ancient, so I sympathize with people with bad rendering computers. You're cool too, I guess. :p

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
My mistake. My rig is ancient, so I sympathize with people with bad rendering computers. You're cool too, I guess. :p
Haha, well either way it’s always appreciated that you come and leave useful information trying to help. I love it. Also, played your game, not bad at all! Hard to believe you have a bad setup haha. Do you render entire scenes, or do characters separate like myself? Just out of curiosity:)

thecardinal

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Haha, well either way it’s always appreciated that you come and leave useful information trying to help. I love it. Also, played your game, not bad at all! Hard to believe you have a bad setup haha. Do you render entire scenes, or do characters separate like myself? Just out of curiosity:)
I started doing separate characters on a static background, but have slowly been shifting to rendering entire scenes. I only render entire scenes now. But you can use spot rendering if you want to keep an entire scene and just change one expression. You can draw a box over the area that changes, change the pose or expression in daz, then re-render. The entire scene stays static while the part in the box is re-rendered.

Baka!

Jul 25, 2017
I really liked the demo (especially the NTR route) I really like the NTR and the cuckolding so in the future (distant future maybe) it would be great to see things: like the girls do not want to fuck with you and make you masturbate while watching them and things of the style or even that your girlfriend loves you as a friend, breaks up with you and moves a new boyfriend to your home, maybe the black guy at the gym

Last edited:
T

Tony_Stark

You have my support in Patron when you can have it, I really liked the demo (especially the NTR route) I really like the NTR and the cuckolding so in the future (distant future maybe) it would be great to see things: like the girls do not want to fuck with you and make you masturbate while watching them and things of the style or even that your girlfriend loves you as a friend, breaks up with you and moves a new boyfriend to your home, maybe the black guy at the gym (without pressure, it is your game, if you develop it just as well as the demo you have my unconditional support)
yes, i agree, that would be good

jakhmonument

Apr 9, 2017
Great renders but ntr is a huge turnoff for me. I'll wait until there's more content that doesn't have ntr or a patch that excludes it.

Reactions: botc76

Guygee

Jul 21, 2018
@TheTypist - loving both your current and forthcoming improvements and updates, plus your high level of proactiveness here (I hope Patreon won't take you too far away from that). Should you be in need of an ex-professional Proofreader (no I wasn't fired btw) let me know in a Conversation (aka Private Message most other places). Well done and good luck! :extremelyhappy:

Reactions: TheTypist

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
@TheTypist - loving both your current and forthcoming improvements and updates, plus your high level of proactiveness here (I hope Patreon won't take you too far away from that). Should you be in need of an ex-professional Proofreader (no I wasn't fired btw) let me know in a Conversation (aka Private Message most other places). Well done and good luck! :extremelyhappy:
Thank you so much, I do appreciate it :) And I can promise I’ll be just as active on here, no matter what other platforms I have. I’m also active on a discord, and even though I work a lot at my current job as a server, I still manage to get on here during work hours to prove my dedication. Believe me, I’m here to stay, the support I’ve received will keep me going for a long time coming.

3.30 star(s) 94 Votes