Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BulletPete

May 5, 2017
Holy shit, takes a lot of balls to actually listen to the community and delete something. Props to you dude, seriously you just gained a lot of my respect.

I'm not an NTR fan though, so i'll wait until the next release to try it out, but are you also remaking the other route? I remember it moving way too quickly too and having a bunch of complains (which i dont actually rmember now)

Reactions: ecilops

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys sorry if i ask this. But i am not an english native. When I read I can translate it, but as you know, if you don't put it in the right context, you don't fully understand the sense of it.
I read the genre, and i see that NTR is avoidable. So i am ok with it. I just avoid it so i can play.
But then i read also this:

START A NEW GAME, OTHERWISE GAME WILL BREAK
Fetish shaming is not acceptable. Discussion on NTR in a civil matter is for another thread. This is a game thread. Not a fetish discussion.
As of now, the game has both love content and NTR content, two separate paths.

You can avoid NTR content easily in the beginning, the more you stay on the path, it becomes unavoidable for clear reasons pertaining to the story.

Enjoy the game, thank you for playing.

The part that I do not understand is the traced one (i hope write well with traced).
I mean the developer say to us that at the beginning we can avoid easy the NTR. So more we stay on the avoid path more become easy right? But than? What does he mean with this "it becomes unavoidable for clear reasons pertaining to the story."
I just do not understand well if i have translated it well or not. There are some part that is unavoidable?

I just wanna know if i avoid it till the beginning, can i stay safe till the end of the game? Or there are some part that is unavoidable? Because if i am force to see NTR part in some event for plot purpose, i prefer anyway to avoid the game completely.

Sorry if i ask about this, but i need to understand well. So if someone can tell me easily if is all avoidable or not.
Thank you

Computergod67

Oct 9, 2018
Why does the game end at the same time as before the update? This is like chapter 4 and I do not have it. I started the game again and nothing, will anyone explain?

Have to be on the NTR path to see the new content otherwise wait for the other paths to be done in other updates

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
From what it says in the OP all paths are now NTR paths.
What? As of the update before that there were two paths that were basically equal in content. There's no way they would just get rid of the love path.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
What? As of the update before that there were two paths that were basically equal in content. There's no way they would just get rid of the love path.
That's what it says in the OP. It seems the dev just said fuck it and decided making 2 routes was to much work and just went full-on NTR all day every day

Edit: I re-read it and I think the dev described it weird. It should say there is 2 routes "Love" or "Corruption" and NTR is no longer avoidable. Sounds confusing when you call one path NTR path when that content is in both paths anyways.

Last edited:

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
That's what it says in the OP. It seems the dev just said fuck it and decided making 2 routes was to much work and just went full-on NTR all day every day

Edit: I re-read it and I think the dev described it weird. It should say there is 2 routes "Love" or "Corruption" and NTR is no longer avoidable. Sounds confusing when you call one path NTR path when that content is in both paths anyways.
Heh... Just played it and there is also a Love route.^^

Reactions: TheTypist

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
renders look good,to bad its a ntr game : seems the type of game that you have to watch your step all the time in order to keep your LI from cheating on you..

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
The rewrite is much better and Claire's personality fits her perfectly. I'm just curious how the MC knew where to find her and Olivia at the club. Did I overlook something?

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Hey Typist, just wanted to say you did a really great job with this update.

I'll be honest, I was ready to give up on this game after the last update. The entire shooting and blackmail aspect of the story didn't make much sense to me at all. The way the story is unfolding now is much better, I really enjoyed the scene with Claire and John in bed at the end of this chapter. Keep up the good work!

Reactions: TheTypist

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Then why NTR (optional) when it's unavoidable Wtf is the point of love route when she well cheats
My guess would be his Patreon subscribers are very pro NTR so he just gave up on having it be avoidable for everybody else.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Ok just wondered why it ends after chapter 3 ... :/

And on semi-NTR it is broken. She had no shower scene, but after that NTR dream (but not talking about it) she still talks about the scene in the shower.

And it seems you are forced to pick every NTR answer to get out of love path. To bad - I hoped for a cheating path or something like that :/

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 92 Votes