• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
It is if you continuously click the NTR CHOICE. I played it in one of my play throughs keeping my love points up and didn't see any NTR.
I cannot say for sure what the dev has planned, but from him saying "for story purposes" its gonna be unavoidable that tells me a LI is gonna fool around with someone other then the MC at some point no matter what you choose.

But who knows. Im just here for the pretty ladies :love:

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Holy shit, takes a lot of balls to actually listen to the community and delete something. Props to you dude, seriously you just gained a lot of my respect.

I'm not an NTR fan though, so i'll wait until the next release to try it out, but are you also remaking the other route? I remember it moving way too quickly too and having a bunch of complains (which i dont actually rmember now)
The other route will be adjusted, only slightly at the end of it. Otherwise that one has already been fixed with the same middle scenes and script as this current one does. Basically the ending of the love route felt too NTR’ish for some (though it’s not actually ntr, just felt betrayed cause they want jenni) but I have a fix for it but it’ll get a full update of its own on July 1st

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
I cannot say for sure what the dev has planned, but from him saying "for story purposes" its gonna be unavoidable that tells me a LI is gonna fool around with someone other then the MC at some point no matter what you choose.

But who knows. Im just here for the pretty ladies :love:
I won’t quote everyone’s posts on this subject, but I’ll set things straight.
1. Love route is pretty easy to stay on. Like, stupid easy.
2. Love route will be updated in a similar fashion. You wanna give up on playing, then do so. I understand, but you’ll be missing out. Those who are patient see the game through, so far it’s been good results on my rework. My drive to continue seems to have been worth it.
3. Tiny bugs like script saying she remembers the shower scene aren’t really bugs. The choice asks you if you’d like to skip the scene. This is so you don’t see it. Not so it doesn’t exist. Some don’t wanna see it, that’s all the skip options there for. Otherwise you’re just on the love route.
4. The other posts I’ve made literally state that the Jenni content will be out soon. This includes small fixes in current script as well as her new scenes, again, for the NTR/curruption portion of the game.
5. Thanks for all the love and kind messages I’ve been getting. This is so much better than last time lol

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Okay, this is how i see it.

You have two options in this game. Make sure the mc stays loyal. If he does then the girl will stay loyal as well. And thats it, the game flows by boring as it can be with nice piano music playing, have chat with people and slowly build toward a possible consensual equal footing fun swinging (which may or may not come later) if the player is into that. But can easily remain a one-on-one faithful flick and right now it does and ends early.

or

You don't stay loyal but if you don't stay loyal then karma swoops in and reveals that although she likes you but not that much plus she actually likes your fiance too so she can and will cheat on you too. All fair style. And things get interesting from there. Because you can try to tweak it to hareming, try to beat Karma, but game is rigged her way. MC is not favoured over her fiance style. I can't tell yet if its possible to just cheat on her but keep her clueless and faithful. So on this route imagine that NTR is called karma. As soon as you set foot her way, dudes start to appear.

Thats the setup as far as i can tell but the game actually is developed toward the unfaithful route and like i said, karma doesn't favours mc over fiance. Its totally avoidable if you don't set foot this way but like Dev just said, and can confirm, is undeveloped. As soon as i stepped on Karma's route bald dudes everywhere :ROFLMAO:

Methos23

Mar 9, 2018
3. Tiny bugs like script saying she remembers the shower scene aren’t really bugs. The choice asks you if you’d like to skip the scene. This is so you don’t see it. Not so it doesn’t exist. Some don’t wanna see it, that’s all the skip options there for. Otherwise you’re just on the love route.
So NTR happens, but can be skipped that's the same as unavoidable

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
I won’t quote everyone’s posts on this subject, but I’ll set things straight.
1. Love route is pretty easy to stay on. Like, stupid easy.
2. Love route will be updated in a similar fashion. You wanna give up on playing, then do so. I understand, but you’ll be missing out. Those who are patient see the game through, so far it’s been good results on my rework. My drive to continue seems to have been worth it.
4. The other posts I’ve made literally state that the Jenni content will be out soon. This includes small fixes in current script as well as her new scenes, again, for the NTR/curruption portion of the game.
5. Thanks for all the love and kind messages I’ve been getting. This is so much better than last time lol
Ok. So even on the Love route there is NTR going on in the background you just don't see it?

TheTypist

I think you could have saved yourself a lot of confusion by just saying this a straight NTR/cuck type game (nothing wrong with that). By promising a love story and making it completely mediocre compared to the other path just looks like an attempt to lure a broader base of patrons and then creating minimal content you didnt want to create in the first place.

Last edited:

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
TheTypist, the reworking was a great improvement in the story, now the narrative is more coherent and flows gracefully and the last scene was well written with good erotism touch. Now you recovered my attention and the title makes more sense in this path(Lust).
Thank you, I’m glad you stuck around. Takes people like you to teach me how to improve, this will make my future releases, and future games, better overall.

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
So NTR happens, but can be skipped that's the same as unavoidable
Literally if you’re on the ntr path. Idk why it’s hard to comprehend as others have stated as well.
Bottom line, stay on the love route, no ntr. Plain and simple... Stay on the ntr route, and you will be able to see all sorts of stuff now and later, but if you don’t want to sometimes, you don’t have to.
It’s just added flexibility for some folks, I did it as a small gesture like “hey you wanna see some sharing and and what not but don’t like full blown netorare, skip the scenes visuals and enjoy what you want to enjoy.”
If it’s too much (which I don’t understand how it’s so confusing for a few) then I’d say just.... don’t play I guess. Idk what else to say, I try to explain but it’s not working I guess. Sorry

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
You can avoid NTR content easily in the beginning, the more you stay on the path, it becomes unavoidable for clear reasons pertaining to the story.
I think its this line in the OP that's confusing "the more you stay on the path"... Which path? Should it say "You can avoid NTR content easily in the beginning on the NTR path, the more you stay on that path, it becomes unavoidable for clear reasons pertaining to the story."

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
I think its this line in the OP that's confusing "the more you stay on the path"... Which path? Should it say "You can avoid NTR content easily in the beginning on the NTR path, the more you stay on that path, it becomes unavoidable for clear reasons pertaining to the story."
I think it basically means once you're so far into the NTR route side of the story it becomes unavoidable, which makes sense.

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Ok. So even on the Love route there is NTR going on in the background you just don't see it?

TheTypist

I think you could have saved yourself a lot of confusion by just saying this a straight NTR/cuck type game (nothing wrong with that). By promising a love story and making it completely mediocre compared to the other path just looks like an attempt to lure a broader base of patrons and then creating minimal content you didnt want to create in the first place.
I’ve said many times, I don’t beg for money. I’m very happy it can come, but my goal is to enjoy developing a game. If others enjoy and want to support, it’s a plus.
Mediocre as you see it now, I can agree a bit. But, that doesn’t mean I won’t be here to improve and fix it? See what I did with this. I listened to key criticism and worked with what I can. But just plain complaining and negativity doesn’t do jack for any dev. I’ve received the criticism I needed to improve and I will do so. But this whole “WhaT aBoUt tHe lOvE rOutE” stuff was addressed MANY times over in previous posts, in discord, in PM’s, on patreon, I’m done talking about it. Thank you for being here and playing and being active, but I’ve answered all I can. Best thing we can all do to answer our questions is play the game or avoid it altogether and move on. If you play all the paths, you won’t die IRL. You’ll just know the answers. It’s just a game, what happens is all just 3d renders of characters I’ve made for a story I wanted others to experience. That’s all.
Like it or don’t, I’ll keep going as I’ve stated before.
Thanks again to you, and everyone else, who’s taken time to even show up to the thread. And most devs don’t even bother replying to comments like these all the time. I’m starting to see why, but I’ll always be as active as I can.

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
See, thanks to your replies I fixed it to be better explained lol. Thanks again, I didn’t know it was an issue till now ‍♂

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
I’ve said many times, I don’t beg for money. I’m very happy it can come, but my goal is to enjoy developing a game. If others enjoy and want to support, it’s a plus.
Mediocre as you see it now, I can agree a bit. But, that doesn’t mean I won’t be here to improve and fix it? See what I did with this. I listened to key criticism and worked with what I can. But just plain complaining and negativity doesn’t do jack for any dev. I’ve received the criticism I needed to improve and I will do so. But this whole “WhaT aBoUt tHe lOvE rOutE” stuff was addressed MANY times over in previous posts, in discord, in PM’s, on patreon, I’m done talking about it. Thank you for being here and playing and being active, but I’ve answered all I can. Best thing we can all do to answer our questions is play the game or avoid it altogether and move on. If you play all the paths, you won’t die IRL. You’ll just know the answers. It’s just a game, what happens is all just 3d renders of characters I’ve made for a story I wanted others to experience. That’s all.
Like it or don’t, I’ll keep going as I’ve stated before.
Thanks again to you, and everyone else, who’s taken time to even show up to the thread. And most devs don’t even bother replying to comments like these all the time. I’m starting to see why, but I’ll always be as active as I can.
Im coming off as an ass and thats not really my intention. Your clearly talented. I have become a bit too jaded with devs promising one thing and delivering another. Coming in to these forums and dealing with critics shows a lot of stones and I respect that. I will just have to wait for the love route to become more fleshed out.

Reactions: TheTypist

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Im coming off as an ass and thats not really my intention. Your clearly talented. I have become a bit too jaded with devs promising one thing and delivering another. Coming in to these forums and dealing with critics shows a lot of stones and I respect that. I will just have to wait for the love route to become more fleshed out.
No worries:) I understand and thanks again

Reactions: RedPillBlues

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
3. Tiny bugs like script saying she remembers the shower scene aren’t really bugs. The choice asks you if you’d like to skip the scene.
Just FYI, this isn't correct. I just replayed the beginning and made all the "love" choices — she's at 8 Love 0 Lust at this point — and she still says "[the MC] had left her vulnerable after the conversation they had back home" as she's about to enter the shower. But in that playthrough, Claire didn't "stretch like Olivia," and so Darryl doesn't even exist in the game yet. There was no MC dream, and thus no conversation about the dream the next morning.

On the same playthrough, if you switch to "other men" during the Claire masturbation scene (Claire is now at 8 Love 2 Lust), she goes to the bar with Olivia and recognizes Darryl. Which she shouldn't, because she hasn't met him yet. The easy fix is to provide different text so that she's attracted to him but not because she recognized him, after which she can go ahead and do what she does downstairs for whatever reason other than a preexisting interest, change the dialogue downstairs in which she recognizes and remembers Darryl's cock, and now they do have a relationship.

If you get to the gloryhole via this path, you also have to change the MC's interior dialogue once he and Claire get home, because he's thinking about the shower with Darryl...an event that didn't happen in this playthrough. He also asks her about the shower when she returns and she tells him all about it, but it still didn't happen (unless you intend that the NTR events happened no matter what, but in any case neither the MC nor the player would know about it). The dream is also referenced, but that didn't happen in this playthrough either.

As a further observation: if you play it this way — love route until the masturbation scene, after which Claire goes to the gloryhole — you arrive at a Halloween pool scene in which there's no Darryl but there's still the Jenni "NTR" event if you played her path that way. It's not a fatal logical flaw, but it's probably not how this is supposed to work. If Claire's willing to blow Darryl at the gloryhole without prior knowledge of him, then he should probably be at the pool because this just reeks of an Olivia-manipulated event, which I think was your intention. If you're going to try to write a "willing hotwifing/NTR" path or an "Olivia corrupts Claire" path — and I don't know if you are — this would be the way to arrive at the same post-pool events as the full NTR scene. But there's some cleanup required before it arrives at that point.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 94 Votes