Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Just FYI, this isn't correct. I just replayed the beginning and made all the "love" choices — she's at 8 Love 0 Lust at this point — and she still says "[the MC] had left her vulnerable after the conversation they had back home" as she's about to enter the shower. But in that playthrough, Claire didn't "stretch like Olivia," and so Darryl doesn't even exist in the game yet. There was no MC dream, and thus no conversation about the dream the next morning.

On the same playthrough, if you switch to "other men" during the Claire masturbation scene (Claire is now at 8 Love 2 Lust), she goes to the bar with Olivia and recognizes Darryl. Which she shouldn't, because she hasn't met him yet. The easy fix is to provide different text so that she's attracted to him but not because she recognized him, after which she can go ahead and do what she does downstairs for whatever reason other than a preexisting interest, change the dialogue downstairs in which she recognizes and remembers Darryl's cock, and now they do have a relationship.

If you get to the gloryhole via this path, you also have to change the MC's interior dialogue once he and Claire get home, because he's thinking about the shower with Darryl...an event that didn't happen in this playthrough. He also asks her about the shower when she returns and she tells him all about it, but it still didn't happen (unless you intend that the NTR events happened no matter what, but in any case neither the MC nor the player would know about it). The dream is also referenced, but that didn't happen in this playthrough either.

As a further observation: if you play it this way — love route until the masturbation scene, after which Claire goes to the gloryhole — you arrive at a Halloween pool scene in which there's no Darryl but there's still the Jenni "NTR" event if you played her path that way. It's not a fatal logical flaw, but it's probably not how this is supposed to work. If Claire's willing to blow Darryl at the gloryhole without prior knowledge of him, then he should probably be at the pool because this just reeks of an Olivia-manipulated event, which I think was your intention. If you're going to try to write a "willing hotwifing/NTR" path or an "Olivia corrupts Claire" path — and I don't know if you are — this would be the way to arrive at the same post-pool events as the full NTR scene. But there's some cleanup required before it arrives at that point.
Ah, I do see what you mean. Thanks for pointing that out. The script doesn’t add up. Unfortunately, this would require a lot more “if: then:” statements to be 100% logically correct. For now I may fix the first portion since I believe it’s already set up to be a separate jump script, but the later ones... I think they’ll stay for now. Hopefully it isn’t a game killing issue for many

Reactions: Canto Forte

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Ah, I do see what you mean. Thanks for pointing that out. The script doesn’t add up. Unfortunately, this would require a lot more “if: then:” statements to be 100% logically correct. For now I may fix the first portion since I believe it’s already set up to be a separate jump script, but the later ones... I think they’ll stay for now. Hopefully it isn’t a game killing issue for many
It's true that someone playing the love path is unlikely to jump to "fantasize about other men" in the masturbation scene, so it's an unlikely series of choices. But hardly impossible for someone trying to find a "middle route" in which the MC wants Claire's experimentation to be controlled and limited. Not that I necessarily think that's going to be in the game, but it's not an unreasonable assumption — balancing love and lust, I mean, since you've gone ahead and put those stats in the game window.

On the other hand, given that you've just expended a fair amount of effort refuting the "NTR happens no matter what" hectoring, you know very well that you're going to receive pushback about this. Of all the times in which this could be preempted, earlier is better, no? If the MC "knows" Claire's messed around with Darryl no matter what the player chose, that's not going to be received without complaint.

The slower burn of the revamp (and, especially, the removal of the rape/coercion) was extremely welcome. Thank you for that.

sinik13

Mar 30, 2019
please an android versions for mobile players. that would be awesome... thanks for this game I so enjoy.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Literally if you’re on the ntr path. Idk why it’s hard to comprehend as others have stated as well.
Bottom line, stay on the love route, no ntr. Plain and simple... Stay on the ntr route, and you will be able to see all sorts of stuff now and later, but if you don’t want to sometimes, you don’t have to.
It’s just added flexibility for some folks, I did it as a small gesture like “hey you wanna see some sharing and and what not but don’t like full blown netorare, skip the scenes visuals and enjoy what you want to enjoy.”
If it’s too much (which I don’t understand how it’s so confusing for a few) then I’d say just.... don’t play I guess. Idk what else to say, I try to explain but it’s not working I guess. Sorry
Don't mind this <removed>s, don't know how to appreciate the consideration of the Dev, It is made for us, so that both ntr and non-ntr liker will enjoy but still whining and complaining, FYI in the OP all of you have been warned and if you still don't understand and can't handle it, go play something else

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Some of the confusion might be mitigated by rewording the warning in the first post to clarify which path will eventually serve the player NTR no matter what. There seems to be a belief that the love path will have NTR anyway (NB: that wasn't how I read it), but if that's not true than the ambiguity is definitely causing thread trauma. Just clear it up and it'll be as fine as you can make it. It's NTR, so there's still going to be chaos, but at least one avenue of complaint will be cleared up.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Literally if you’re on the ntr path. Idk why it’s hard to comprehend as others have stated as well.
Bottom line, stay on the love route, no ntr. Plain and simple... Stay on the ntr route, and you will be able to see all sorts of stuff now and later, but if you don’t want to sometimes, you don’t have to.
It’s just added flexibility for some folks, I did it as a small gesture like “hey you wanna see some sharing and and what not but don’t like full blown netorare, skip the scenes visuals and enjoy what you want to enjoy.”
If it’s too much (which I don’t understand how it’s so confusing for a few) then I’d say just.... don’t play I guess. Idk what else to say, I try to explain but it’s not working I guess. Sorry
Its not hard for no one to understand nothing your beating around the bush with your explanation of the game I have read numerous post of people plain and simple asking you is the ntr happening behind basically is she cheating on you but you keep replying with (Bottom line, stay on the love route, no ntr. Plain and simple... Stay on the ntr route, and you will be able to see all sorts of stuff now and later, but if you don’t want to sometimes, you don’t have to.
It’s just added flexibility for some folks, I did it as a small gesture like “hey you wanna see some sharing and and what not but don’t like full blown netorare, skip the scenes visuals and enjoy what you want to enjoy) please help wrap that around my brain does she cheat on you yes or no simple.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Just be honest you dont want to be honest to pull in more traffic all Devs know that theres NTR lovers and Haters your an intelligent guy you know exactly what everyone has been asking does she cheat on you.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I also don't think it's that hard of a fix, though I obviously don't now what's coming with future updates. It's really a simple boolean trigger with some tests.

1) If Claire didn't "meet" Darryl at the gym, there's no dream/morning convo. Just remove those dialogues.

2) Don't change the renders in the bar scene but just have a dialogue exchange in which Claire's either unexpectedly attracted to Darryl or Olivia pushes her into it.

3) Replace the "I know that cock!" dialogue in the gloryhole scene with Claire just being lustful and pushed into being wild by Olivia, which is ostensibly one of the core concepts of the game.

4) Post-gloryhole on a dream/convo-free route, the MC doesn't know about/ask about the shower or the dream, nor does Claire. Just excise that text, or (if you're feeling ambitious) replace it with fundamentally equivalent dialogue in which the MC still wants Claire to be more adventurous with other dudes.

5) If this is triggered, put Darryl back at the pool at Olivia's behest. Unless there's an olivia_manipulation variable being tracked (I haven't looked at the script), this doesn't change anything. Go ahead and offer the game and the post-game scene options. Don't mention the shower if it never happened.

Last edited:

Lucioleee

Jun 4, 2017
Is the ntr path only with the MC's knowledge or is there one where he doesn't want to share his girlfriend but she still cheats on him (and where we can see her sexual deeds obviously) ?

exxxe

Apr 28, 2017
Well i asked the dev on discord about the love route and the answer was quite disappointing :

the love route will be the realistic one which means you will only get one girl and lose the others

Now how will the others be lost the dev dodged the question but it is clear the love route will NOT be as ambitious or broad as the NTR route because the dev want's us to live the real world aspect in that route

so stop bothering the dev about the love route there will be No harem or win it all and you will lose the girls you didn't choose

this is a direct quote of his answer on discord:
"Love route is meant to feel more real. It should avoid real ntr altogether, but the feelings of losing someone close will remain as we can’t have everything in the world realistically"

Last edited:

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Well i asked the dev on discord about the love route and the answer was quite disappointing :

the love route will be the realistic one which means you will only get one girl and lose the others

Now how will the others be lost the dev dodged the question but it is clear the love route will NOT be as ambitious or broad as the NTR route because the dev want's us to live the real world aspect in that route

so stop bothering the dev about the love route there will be No harem or win it all and you will lose the girls you didn't choose
To keep that simple as well there won’t be a win it all route as you said in the discord. It’s not really that I don’t want to write it out and what not, I’m sure I can, it’s just... well, not really my style I guess. I don’t really want to have a cliche story where the MC can keep his fiancé while he also has the best friend on the side. Jenni is meant to be genuine, she is meant to wake the MC up. You can stay with Claire and work things out and really learn more and more about her as time goes on, and maintain a true friendship with jenni even though she may love you, she may have to move on in life as it’s best for the both of you. Or, you realize jenni has been there all along, you think the risk of losing Claire is worth it and you come to terms with your decision. I enjoy writing that out as it’s more true to life. Do people have threesomes and gangbangs often in real life? Well, idk the statistics... but I assume not as much as people fall in love with the wrong people sometimes, or are forced to choose between two love interests. In my real life case back when I was in high school, I had a best friend for about 11 years I wanted to date. She had been interested in me and played with my emotions, ended up with a different guy altogether and sometimes as my friends and I like to say “it really do be like that sometimes” lol. Of course I moved forward and have experienced more relationships and such, but I pull inspiration from reality for the love route, and am trying to slow down the ntr route to atleast make it seem real in some ways like it may be how something like this can happen in person...

TL,DR
“It really do be like that sometimes.” Lol

exxxe

Apr 28, 2017
To keep that simple as well there won’t be a win it all route as you said in the discord. It’s not really that I don’t want to write it out and what not, I’m sure I can, it’s just... well, not really my style I guess. I don’t really want to have a cliche story where the MC can keep his fiancé while he also has the best friend on the side. Jenni is meant to be genuine, she is meant to wake the MC up. You can stay with Claire and work things out and really learn more and more about her as time goes on, and maintain a true friendship with jenni even though she may love you, she may have to move on in life as it’s best for the both of you. Or, you realize jenni has been there all along, you think the risk of losing Claire is worth it and you come to terms with your decision. I enjoy writing that out as it’s more true to life. Do people have threesomes and gangbangs often in real life? Well, idk the statistics... but I assume not as much as people fall in love with the wrong people sometimes, or are forced to choose between two love interests. In my real life case back when I was in high school, I had a best friend for about 11 years I wanted to date. She had been interested in me and played with my emotions, ended up with a different guy altogether and sometimes as my friends and I like to say “it really do be like that sometimes” lol. Of course I moved forward and have experienced more relationships and such, but I pull inspiration from reality for the love route, and am trying to slow down the ntr route to atleast make it seem real in some ways like it may be how something like this can happen in person...

TL,DR
I understand your point fully

btw jenni giving her first Blowjob to a stranger just because we complimented a waiter name is not what to be called realistic or genuine lol

and as someone who like both girls i just can't but hate it lol ( choosing a girl results NTRing the other will get you backlash tho that both routes indeed have NTR )

still i would play all routes and my main interest is the sharing/ swinging route so no biggie as long as that route is there and is far distinct from cuckold ( which i hate most )

good luck to you and keep it up :))

Last edited:

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
so imo the complains about the love route having NTR are all valid, dear dev if by staying on the love route means losing the other girls you should have said that from the start and you could avoided all the backlash,be truthful even if it means losing the potential support of the non-ntr players,that way everyone knows if they wanna play this game or not and it saves us all time. simply state that this is a NTR game and no matter what you do you're gonna lose a specific Li

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017

TL,DR
TheTypist, I understand what you mean, but some complaints about the love route have some good reason. In fact, what you said it's true, in real life we always need to make important choices, I understand Claire's arch where she and MC have problems with their sexual life and in the future, he will learn more about her and solve that problem(maybe? I don't know what are your plans about this route), but the Jenni route have a structure that reminds a typical Japanese NTR plot(Where the girl confess her feelings to MC, but some guy seduce her easily and he steals her at the front of him(MC) with no resistance from her). If you want to make her press the MC to make a decision, you don't need to make some random guy takes her using simple flattering(remember, she loves the MC) and he fingers her pussy at the front of MC, you have other more coherent situations for that like the shower scene or a private conversation with dialogues like "I demonstrated, I gave signals and I confessed my love for you and I can't hold my feelings anymore MC. So, I need your answer: Do you love me and want to be with me, or not?" and your answer define what girl do you want, it's simple, efficient and you avoid any complaints about the route.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 93 Votes