Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lucioleee

Jun 4, 2017
Simply cheating as in the Mc doesn’t know it’s happening? Possibly, it’s difficult to answer as the entire story hasn’t been written yet, if the opportunity arises, maybe
I mean, in the ntr route, the MC allows/tells Claire to go to Darryl who is sleeping on the sofa.
But is there a way for the MC not to want this kind of situation and in the future she will still do it behind his back, a bit like a love route where the MC wants to choose Claire but she cheats on him ?

Angmir

May 29, 2017
I mean, in the ntr route, the MC allows/tells Claire to go to Darryl who is sleeping on the sofa.
But is there a way for the MC not to want this kind of situation and in the future she will still do it behind his back, a bit like a love route where the MC wants to choose Claire but she cheats on him ?
This

I dont want cuckold route.
I want NTR to happen despite MC not wanting his Girlfriend to do it.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
How to get the scene wih MC's girlfriend clinbling on top of black dude and ride him reverse cowgirl ?

Xpl0it

Feb 2, 2018
Fantastic Game man, beautiful renders and very exciting slow pace! I love it so much!
And Claire is just drop dead gorgeous. Love the NTR stuff and cant wait to see her getting fucked by the black guy.
Great game!

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
How to get the scene wih MC's girlfriend clinbling on top of black dude and ride him reverse cowgirl ?
That was the scene that was removed. The one people hated.
Yeah, this time MC push Claire to have fun with the black man, and this scene is more realistic and more exciting that the previous one, also if she don't fuck the BBC (for now!)… i'm eager to see the second part of the Chapter 4!
Great work TheTypist, keep it up!
P.S. When MC suggest Claire to present herself in lingerie i hoped in black stockings (optional with garter belt) and high heels... maybe next time! ;)

Last edited:

berny

Jun 8, 2017
So this game was actually rewritten to make the NTR more believable? I have to admit I'm having a hard time imagining that.
It's still a big incoherent mess (the bj of the childhood friend at the restaurant, wtf?) like some of the reviews here suggest (imo of course).

Last edited:

BeardedJack

May 31, 2017
Yeah tbh i really like that dev wanted to make ppl happy changing some messy mistakes, but still i think that since its so early into development remaking it entirely should be the best option. I like the direction the dev wants the game to go, problem is, to make the game believable and immersive enough he still has to fix a lot, i dont know if thats worth the time when he could just start from 0. Anyways ill still support him for a while just cause atleast he's trying.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
In the previous version, if you were on the NTR path, Darryl showed at the pool party and after a while the MC got drunk and fired a gun that was definitely not Chekovian. The bullet put Darryl in the hospital. The MC then randomly sent Claire to the hospital to apologize, at which point Darryl (who turns out to be a gangster, also out of the blue) blackmails and rapes her, then promises she's in for more of the same. This after all the previous NTR work set up a scenario in which the MC and Olivia were both pushing Claire towards towards a little side action and Claire was willingly responding to Darryl's advances. In other words, it came out of nowhere and didn't follow from what preceded it.

Trust me, this version is much more coherent, at least on Claire's NTR path. I agree about Jenni's blowjob, but compared to the Claire/NTR issue in the previous version it's relatively minor. I guess we'll see what it looks like in the context of more MC/Jenni story.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game and is unsupported by the developer.

Images, video, and audio each have reduced quality. No whining, and no guarantees everything will work as intended.

Download Win (192MB) - -

Kripke

Jan 10, 2018
I believe that chapter 4 revision appeared to be perfectly successful. Great job, TheTypist!

Could you please share some info on the piano menumusic theme?

BTW, if we change Claire's name to custom, there are places where her name in pink 'Claire's thoughts' is not changed.

Reactions: TheTypist
3.40 star(s) 93 Votes