Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KiresTheOne

Sep 6, 2016
I personally love the way the game is progressing.

I love NTR and cheating. Swinging is boring for me.

Love route is incidental in a way as I want to explore the darker sides of emotions here.

I really like the fact there will be no harem path. There are tons of really great games here if that is your thing - but the topic is ho hum boring and vanilla to me. I'd rather deal with a story close to reality - rarely does a guy have a harem.

Life is a matter of choices that have impact. This plot actually reflects that - and lets the real emotions of heartbreak and true joy and love come through to teach people that 98% of the time one cannot have their cake and eat it too.

I wish that there was a path where Claire gets slowly corrupted and cheats and the MC simply does not know - would love to see her feelings of guilt slowly get overrun by her passion, but let her still have some conscience so she tries to protect her fiance but eventually will get caught and let the emotional sparks fly. Great story in that - actions do not exist in a vacuum - let her share both the bitter and the sweet.

The MC is a bit hard to read though - he is a bit too 'wishy washy' - he can't seem to progress either as a cuck or as a wronged man.

Just played the first 2 chapters as those are all that seem to be in Chap4 part 1 - really looking forward to part 2 to get the real character of Jenni and her story. As of now I am playing total lust for Claire and love route for Jenni - personally Jenni is way hotter girl for me, much more my type. Really hope I can cheat on Claire with her as a pay back when I find out Claire is cheating on me - would love to dump her and see her become a total whore who regrets losing me but can't control her lust, while Jenni is the love of my life after all.

Bringing mom in seems a waste of time now - there is so much to explore with the other 4 girls without opening up that can of worms.

But all this is just my humble opinions...keep up the great work Mr Dev - the girls and renders are gorgeous and hot - the mini animations are a great touch, and I have become a patreon after playing this game yesterday. Had a hard on throughout and could not stop playing it. Thank You! (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Dam exactly my thougts ,thanks god ,im not he only one :D

Now a question ,anyone understood the bar scene?im think im dumb :)))))

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
The Jenni seduction cliffhanger is still there.
Really? Maybe I'll have to play again and make more love choices?

When I played a new game making lust choices the party scene didn't even have the third guy at it. It was just John (MC) and Darryl.

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Having played this it's a good start. Though I am still wondering why every game with NTR the netori has to be a black dude with an over exaggerated dick?
Sorry I grew up on OG mudbone and Lexington Steele vids hahaha
In all reality though you’re right, I just decided to go with it as it’s the easiest to manipulate correctly until I learned now posing tips and such. Even the MC isn’t so small haha. But I’ll grow out of all that after BILH. Maybe. Idk. We’ll see, it is pretty fun seeing some chicks get stretched (;

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I'm confused, is increasing lust = the cuck route? I was really liking Jenni but she just a lying cunt. How you go from I really like you and wanna be with you to making out with some random guy you just met in front of "the guy you really want"? Is that the whole point of ntr?
Can I restart and just snub this dumb bitch? Or will I be forced to watch her thot it up with any male in the immediate vicinity? :LOL:

Reactions: Canto Forte

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
I'm confused, is increasing lust = the cuck route? I was really liking Jenni but she just a lying cunt. How you go from I really like you and wanna be with you to making out with some random guy you just met in front of "the guy you really want"? Is that the whole point of ntr?
Can I restart and just snub this dumb bitch? Or will I be forced to watch her thot it up with any male in the immediate vicinity? :LOL:
Lust is the sharing/NTR route. Not sure it's really cuck now that the rework explains things better.

To me Jenni is more like an immature teenager. When she's unhappy she acts out. She's trying to get MC's attention (tits out on the couch), but when he ignores her (sexy red dress at the restaurant or racy suit at pool party), she gets upset and acts rashly and impulsively (random BJ, falling for dude's advances in pool).

Last edited:

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
I was really liking Jenni but she just a lying cunt. How you go from I really like you and wanna be with you to making out with some random guy you just met in front of "the guy you really want"? Is that the whole point of ntr?
Now we know why she never had any friends.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Really? Maybe I'll have to play again and make more love choices?

When I played a new game making lust choices the party scene didn't even have the third guy at it. It was just John (MC) and Darryl.
I suspect that the key isn't the state of your relationship with Jenni, but instead making sure Darryl doesn't show up at the pool.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
I suspect that the key isn't the state of your relationship with Jenni, but instead making sure Darryl doesn't show up at the pool.
Seeing helpless Jenni get seduced was hot and I was disappointed to see it pulled from the game. If it's still there, then I'm hopeful we get to see where it goes.

Now that you mention it, I recall now that scene included Claire getting frisky and I think that only occured if you'd done the staircase scene rather than the glory-hole, which was on the MC-fiance exhibitionism Darryl-free route.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Now we know why she never had any friends.
lol This made me smile.
Lust is the sharing/NTR route. Not sure it's really cuck now that the rework explains things better.

To me Jenni is more like an immature teenager. When she's unhappy she acts out. She's trying to get MC's attention (tits out on the couch), but when he ignores her (sexy red dress at the restaurant or racy suit at pool party), she gets upset and acts rashly and impulsively (random BJ, falling for dude's advances in pool).
Derp, that would explain why a certain choice puts the fiances lust in the negatives. Maybe I should learn to read tutorials instead of speed clicking through the intro lol

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
It's worth pointing out that most of what Claire's done was cheating without the MC's knowledge or consent. She told him about it later, yes, but neither the shower scene nor the gloryhole scene were with his prior knowledge, and the "permission" she'd been given was vague at best. Only the living room scene (and the game that preceded it) were with his full knowledge and consent, but that's it. Same with Jenni's bathroom blowjob; the MC still doesn't know about that.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Having played this it's a good start. Though I am still wondering why every game with NTR the netori has to be a black dude with an over exaggerated dick?
Yeah its probably the worst stereotype in adult game, besides maybe the retarded pervy 15 y/o protagonist in incest games, but at least that's not slightly racist.

Reactions: BubaJ
3.40 star(s) 93 Votes