Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
This is a good game, I think the MCs fiance is gorgeous.
I hope for more content.
However, I would mention one thing to be improved: The scenes are extremely short. Like every guy in this game comes within 30 seconds and the whole act is smushed into 3-4 pictures. I think it wouldnt hurt to add some there.
But damn.. shes such a beauty... cant wait for more :love:

MADMESS

May 19, 2019
I love this game and I think dev is doing a great job
BUT why delete the hospital scene if you can make it into one deep corruption path? isn't that the true meaning of choosing no regret?
so pity that it was one of my most favorite scene next to the gym bathroom...
hope it could be added back in the future with a real dark path:devilish:
sorry for my poor English

Reactions: Heller

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
I love this game and I think dev is doing a great job
BUT why delete the hospital scene if you can make it into one deep corruption path? isn't that the true meaning of choosing no regret?
so pity that it was one of my most favorite scene next to the gym bathroom...
hope it could be added back in the future with a real dark path:devilish:
sorry for my poor English
He will probably use it later in the story with a bit tweaked dialogue. I mean, that would be the most logical thing here. Have the dude have some accident instead of getting shot by the protag. and he can call Claire to help him "get better". :D

Last edited:
Reactions: MADMESS

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
Typist probably shouldn't declare any dates for his releases. I don't mean it in a bad way, but since there have been multiple deadlines missed already, announcing the date and then not delivering makes the fans angrier, than saying an approximate. That would mean he would have a few days of space, like "I wanted to release at the end of this month, but it will take me another 2 weeks approximately." Or something like that.

Last edited:

_Zebra_

Jun 24, 2017
It's interesting how the story changed from: I am a bartender at a weeding ( so I am not allowed to drink because I have to work ) to: It was my friend's wedding and I was a guest there. It's also a bit strange that somebody's wedding was in the middle of the week, instead of the weekend(usually people work till Friday, but what the hell, maybe it was cheaper).

Anyway, I have to say, I am actually impressed. It's always a different excuse.

Jul 8, 2017
He is young, lets give him the benefit of the doubt - I've passed on not to set deadlines for himself so not to upset fans when he misses them and have to deal with excuses. Still believe the typist and his game have huge potential.

naabii

May 16, 2017
It does. The first part of the release was short, but anyway it was way better in terms of writting. He can improve his own work, that's a rare quality imo.

Reactions: lilindie

MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
What do we want? :unsure:

He is an artist - a storyteller by trade. For me creativity in writing is a trait to be looked on with favor in a writer of games.

Ghostman95

Sep 1, 2017
I just wish he'd put as much effort into creating a script as he does for creating creating bullshit excuses. If you're not gonna come out with it this month then just say that don't lie it's pathetic, this is like the fourth time in 2 months he's done this.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
So... debate over delays aside, does the most recent update - with its (hopefully huge) rework of the last several scenes of the previous version - make the game actually worth paying attention to again, or is the "twist" still painfully nonsensical drivel?

SqueeZed

May 27, 2018
Saw on here about 2 weeks ago the rework was added which genuinely intrigued me to finally start BILH.
So just having played both the old version (still had 3.1.1 ready & waiting to be played) and then the new and I gotta say, I really like the new reworked version. Not that i had much against the old version but it does make up a better story than your fiance being blackmailed into the whole NTR or Swinging fetish like the last version. It now feels more your choice and less controversial as it seems the old version was with the shooting scenario. I still wouldn't mind the hospital scene making it's way back in at some point as it was quite hot but obviously the dialogue would have to be reworked as well. Maybe Daryl has some kind of accident and the MC sends Claire in to comfort him or something as suggested by Synnerai

He will probably use it later in the story with a bit tweaked dialogue. I mean, that would be the most logical thing here. Have the dude have some accident instead of getting shot by the protag. and he can call Claire to help him "get better". :D

Great job @TheTypist. Keep it up. Looking forward to the next update.

Jansen

May 8, 2017

Part 2 becomes full update rather than small update. Thank you, positive response means better updates. Love you all

Preview scene Jenni and mother sleepover

Reactions: stann1s
3.40 star(s) 93 Votes