Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fbass

May 18, 2017
Why? That scene is what it give that "serious" feel... Man, I loved that scene. It was real ntr and not that soft shit of cuckolding.
It was a good scene but it was removed because it didn't fit the story

Jul 8, 2017
any update when the update is going to be released?
"The Typist07/08/2019

It’s coming very soon :) yes it was a busy holiday weekend for my family but all is good now and I’m off the next 4 days straight"

Creator has been in the dark/offline for the last 1-2 weeks, Last update on a release was on July 10 he said 1 week away then disappeared :p

In what he said everything was done except for a few renders, but that could have changed

So your guess is as good as mine

It's a shame because this game could be SO good, one of the top games, and this creator could be rich with a contestant release schedule, but after every update and disappearing for weeks at a time the Patreons he gains just leave/don't renew and thus he will never hit his goals to quit his day job.

I suspect there is something else going on behind the scenes beyond just work

Last edited:

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Have faith and patience everyone. The dev has stuck with the game through several major setbacks, so I'm sure that he'll be back with a release for us. He is super-excited about what he has planned for this update.

May 18, 2019
In my experience, if a dev goes dark for almost a month, you know something is wrong.
Probably trying to "run" away from the fact that he hasn't really created much and is way behind his death line.

I'll expect a very thin update.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Have faith and patience everyone. The dev has stuck with the game through several major setbacks, so I'm surethat he'll be back with a release for us. He is super-excited about what he has planned for this update.
In my experience, if a dev goes dark for almost a month, you know something is wrong.
Probably trying to "run" away from the fact that he hasn't really created much and is way behind his death line.

I'll expect a very thin update.
Going dark usually isn't a good sign, but he's done this before and returned, so it's still too soon to despair.

The update was only planned to be the other half of the update that dropped in June, basically the other half of the retcon to fix the story. So it was intended to be thin, but I think there will be more in it than promised.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
The update was only planned to be the other half of the update that dropped in June, basically the other half of the retcon to fix the story. So it was intended to be thin, but I think there will be more in it than promised.
From what I unerstood (I might be wrong) that june "love" update was ready for release on june 5th. Dev here said "it's coming in few days". And after that he decided to "rework some script and polish things" and than it was said it will be released together with next regular update. So yeah, there should be more content than just that small update. But, it was almost 2 months ago, so who knows what's happening now and where dev is and what he's doing...
He stated that this is hobby spare time not fulltime project, so it take longer to make, but despite, word or two from time to time would do no harm...

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
So what is the update post on patreon he posted today?
He posted that he's been busy converting the models from Gen3 to Gen8. That should lead to some even better poses and renders. He's also teased something else he'll be including in updates going forward.

Last edited:
Reactions: fbass
3.40 star(s) 93 Votes