Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Am I the only one who plays ntr games to beat those who come for my partner?
Apparently people play it to see humiliated at mc. I play them to beat those guys and if it can be possible strike back and fuck their girls

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Agreed. A game with optional NTR as one of many elements...yeah, sure, they're the antagonists — the gameplay, if you will, just like the monsters in an RPG — and you should (if you wish) try to "win" the relationship. An actual NTR game? The NTR is the point. Avoiding or confronting it is missing the point.

I understand why there's a love route here, but without trying to over-predict the plot I've felt almost from the beginning that this is "supposed" to end with the MC pursuing Jenni while Claire sails off on experimental and/or BBC seas. I have a love route save, but I have no confidence that I'll get the hottest or "best" sexual content with that save.

Last edited:

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
It is not the primal purpose of NTR, mate. You should look for another kind of games.
I understand you perfectly, but you must admit that there may be different ways to approach it. I don't say mine is correct or better, but it's how I like to focus it. And in other games you don't have that challenge to overcome

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
It is not the primal purpose of NTR, mate. You should look for another kind of games.
There's no wrong way to play a game if you enjoy what your doing and aren't harming anyone else. If someone plays a game outside of its original purpose and enjoys why should they look for a different type of game? The dude certainly hasn't said anything negative about this game at all, but just mentioned that he plays the game in a different way and enjoys it.

KiresTheOne

Sep 6, 2016
so ,any bet on the next release?if see right ,he said wednesday night ,and he is confident....should we start the bet on the usual excuse?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
"As of now if im being honest, there is sexual content that many wont want to see if you're just in this for love" If you don't mind me asking TheTypist, isn't that the whole point of the love path? Since the love path doesn't have a huge amount of content to begin with, I don't think you should dilute it with much else. Or am I missing context/misunderstanding that?

• Haha
Reactions: KiresTheOne

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
"As of now if im being honest, there is sexual content that many wont want to see if you're just in this for love" If you don't mind me asking TheTypist, isn't that the whole point of the love path? Since the love path doesn't have a huge amount of content to begin with, I don't think you should dilute it with much else. Or am I missing context/misunderstanding that?
you are missing that is a NTR game?:unsure:

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
And?

The dev said there is a love route in this game and that he is working on it.

So the love route is as much a part of this game as NTR.
If a ntr game it means that the focus of the game is ntr or not? If a NTR as 50% of the content based love route is not an ntr game to begin with, it's just e mashed nothing. If the dev want to do a shitty stunt like cultural shock and turn it into the usual shitty harem game he is more than welcome since its his game, but he should stop call it NTR game

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
The scene in itself you’re referring too is only a small piece of the update that will mean much more to the characters and players. While it comes off as ntr for most I’m sure, it shouldn’t. This is because at the end it’s clear that we’ll... you know. But keep it in mind, because Claire will hold that inside her coming forward with the next patches. What it means to her we’ll find out and how it’ll effect everyone. Point is if you choose jenni then the love is with jenni, if you choose Claire the love will be with Claire. Never both unless I change that but I don’t think I will it’s one or the other in my world some won’t like that but it isn’t a harem game

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Sorry I should elaborate my thought process. This update is meant to be a choosing update that sets up multiple variables and basically shows you what the coincidences of said decisions will be like. I chose to do it like this because from here on out it will be MUCH easier for me to write compelling and believable romance with moral dilemmas and dialogue that means something for both girls. This is what I wanted and from here on out it will be much easier for me to put it all together in my head then on script then produce.
But as most know it is mainly an ntr game with many fetishes down the line and the next update is NTR route so we shall see, if you only like ntr there’s something for ya later and if you only like harem then there’s other games but if you like my story telling and can see where the future might lead then I hope you stick around :) I have everything in my head and I know where I’m going with it so I’m excited for what’s next

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
I’m sorry, I’ve just read that your post isn’t from after the update but before playing it... I’ll give it a minute for everyone to have a few days of up time

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes