Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
The scene in itself you’re referring too is only a small piece of the update that will mean much more to the characters and players. While it comes off as ntr for most I’m sure, it shouldn’t. This is because at the end it’s clear that we’ll... you know. But keep it in mind, because Claire will hold that inside her coming forward with the next patches. What it means to her we’ll find out and how it’ll effect everyone. Point is if you choose jenni then the love is with jenni, if you choose Claire the love will be with Claire. Never both unless I change that but I don’t think I will it’s one or the other in my world some won’t like that but it isn’t a harem game
As long as the one you chose will no longer cheat i am fine with that. Will gladly wait for more updates. (y)

Reactions: TheTypist

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
From this here very misleading post from August 16th

All Locked up in the cellar of dev's masion:

Chapter i'm not sure anymore PC download

Is there anything sure about this game / update we players can look forward to in the future, maibe ;)!??

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Because I Love Her LoveUpdate.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 21.08.2019

Last edited:

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
From this here very misleading post from August 16th

All Locked up in the cellar of dev's masion:

Chapter i'm not sure anymore PC download

Is there anything sure about this game / update we players can look forward to in the future, maibe ;)!??
Haha I only titled it like that because we were all anxiously waiting together on discord for the upload to complete on mega and it took about 1 hour and a half almost just to upload so I put it up ASAP :) when updating the thread and fixing a few bugs I’ll be sure to correct it to the love update :)

Last edited:

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
As long as the one you chose will no longer cheat i am fine with that. Will gladly wait for more updates. (y)
Yep, no cheating if you’ve made the decision to be with that person :) after this it’s a very pure path forward with whoever you’ve decided to spend your life with. For the love route of course.

Reactions: Dependable_223

RGShark

Aug 31, 2018
i thought the update was supposed to be last night? may i ask when is it and is it UTC Time zone or nah?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
you are missing that is a NTR game?:unsure:
Yes you are correct, this is primarily a NTR game, in fact that's my entire point. Since its mainly a NTR game with a side love route, I'm of the opinion that the love route should only have love content since it already has less content.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
It sure is called that, at least;)!
Dev talk :
This update is meant to be a choosing update that sets up multiple variables and basically shows you what the coincidences of said decisions will be like. I chose to do it like this because from here on out it will be MUCH easier for me to write compelling and believable romance with moral dilemmas and dialogue that means something for both girls. This is what I wanted and from here on out it will be much easier for me to put it all together in my head then on script then produce.
But as most know it is mainly an ntr game with many fetishes down the line and the next update is NTR route so we shall see

Haha I only titled it like that because we were all anxiously waiting together on discord for the upload to complete on mega and it took about 1 hour and a half almost just to upload so I put it up ASAP :) when updating the thread and fixing a few bugs I’ll be sure to correct it to the love update :)

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
It sure is called that, at least;)!
Dev talk :
This update is meant to be a choosing update that sets up multiple variables and basically shows you what the coincidences of said decisions will be like. I chose to do it like this because from here on out it will be MUCH easier for me to write compelling and believable romance with moral dilemmas and dialogue that means something for both girls. This is what I wanted and from here on out it will be much easier for me to put it all together in my head then on script then produce.
But as most know it is mainly an ntr game with many fetishes down the line and the next update is NTR route so we shall see
Dang, was hoping for the NTR stuff

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
It seems you have no choice to say you do not care about Jenni and she kisses you either way leading to fiance leaving.

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes