Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I understand this, and I don't think Rob would have a problem with a lack of content. Also its not that bad last time I played, it was like 40/60.
It's not what happens it's how it's worded that caused issues with me.

Scene with the gloryhole. His fiance sucks another mans dick and you don't get any choices how to react to that, it's no issue for me i'm only here to see hot women have fun so I can overlook that.

A bit later on at a pool party the MC kisses his friend, just a kiss, and the fiance is out the door in a second talking about how he hurt her.

She just swallowed another mans cum and all the Mc did was kiss someone .... yet his was the biggest crime there.

Something about that just didn't sit right with me.

Don't get me wrong, I was wanting to get the Mc with his friend but the way it happened was just so weird.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017

Scene with the gloryhole. His fiance sucks another mans dick and you don't get any choices how to react to that, it's no issue for me i'm only here to see hot women have fun so I can overlook that.

A bit later on at a pool party the MC kisses his friend, just a kiss, and the fiance is out the door in a second talking about how he hurt her.

She just swallowed another mans cum and all the Mc did was kiss someone .... yet his was the biggest crime there.

Don't get me wrong, I was wanting to get the Mc with his friend but the way it happened was just so weird.
That's in the "love" route?

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018

they kiss on the NTR path also? i thought in previous release he shoots some guy? did it change? like i said i didnt play NTR path but it's still an interesting point. cuz then, yeah it wouldnt make alot of sense

arms99

May 11, 2018
What kind of love update was this? :mad:

There was no content with the wife and if you chose the best friend instead, the wife catches you kissing, goes out and fucks the bartender (but it's ok, because it turns out to be a dream :mad:), so basically you get ntr.

The dev needs stop this bs about a love option, this is just an ntr game through and through. Don't get me wrong if the dev wants to make an all ntr game, then by all means there are plenty of people that enjoy ntr. However don't try to pretend that there is something here for those of us who don't.

Last edited:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
What kind of love update was this? :mad:

There was no content with the wife and if you chose the best friend instead, the wife catches you kissing, goes out and fucks the bartender, so basically you get ntr.

The dev needs stop this bs about a love option, this is just an ntr game through and through. Don't get me wrong if the dev wants to make an all ntr game, then by all means there are plenty of people that enjoy ntr. However don't try to pretend that there is something here for those of us who don't.
you should prolly state is was a dream. not that im arguing your point just feels like it would help prevent arguments :unsure: ...well some at least

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is the update to split the weed into the back burner of ... sharing fetish drama shenanigans;)!
Sharing has consequences .. inconsequential and inconsistent... but still:eek::oops:o_O:cautious::censored:

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
ok wtf is up with the random invited guy that just shows up to a hollowen party at the end of the night for Krystal. Then why the hell is he putting the moves on Jenni thats just fucking lame. Thats fucking dumb as hell if hes there to hang with Krystal

Last edited:

arms99

May 11, 2018
you should prolly state is was a dream. not that im arguing your point just feels like it would help prevent arguments :unsure: ...well some at least
dream or not, the bulk of the action in this update was a scene with the wife and a complete stranger. The fact that it turned out to be a dream sequence doesn't make it any less a stab in the back for those of us who are not into ntr

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I am sorry, but I have made the whole route of love to Claire and no love to Jenni, but in the end I intervene in Jenni's scene at the pool and I can't avoid to do it. How can I stay with Claire and let Jenni have her story with Jason? I want to stay with Claire but it seems impossible

Reactions: Kripke

arms99

May 11, 2018
I am sorry, but I have made the whole route of love to Claire and no love to Jenni, but in the end I intervene in Jenni's scene at the pool and I can't avoid to do it. How can I stay with Claire and let Jenni have her story with Jason? I want to stay with Claire but it seems impossible
After you intervene there should be and option of "with passion..." or "stay cool..." just choose "stay cool..." and afterwards you'll be with Clair. However there is no real content in this update if you stick with Clair

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
I liked the game up until that stupid point. (a.k.a Krystals random guy hitting on Jenni) Hope the next update changes that wtf man lol

Last edited:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
dream or not, the bulk of the action in this update was a scene with the wife and a complete stranger. The fact that it turned out to be a dream sequence doesn't make it any less a stab in the back for those of us who are not into ntr
yeah i wont deny i skipped that scene. and the young bartender altogether first playthrough. i mean if im going the love route its more than likely cuz i want to avoid any NTR scene no matter how small. but this is an NTR focused game so what can i do :rolleyes:

arms99

May 11, 2018
yeah i wont deny i skipped that scene. and the young bartender altogether first playthrough. i mean if im going the love route its more than likely cuz i want to avoid any NTR scene no matter how small. but this is an NTR focused game so what can i do :rolleyes:
My biggest issue is that if you skip that scene then there is nothing in this update. At the very least the dev could have had a scene with the wife if you stick with her or made a proper scene with Jenni

I think that the dev is so much into ntr that he can’t understand that those of us who are not will be annoyed at even the hint of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Look-see

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
is Ch.4r.part1 only uploaded for Mac? I download this gametoday an i can only play past chp 3 just past the crappy ending at the pool.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
After play it until the end, sadly I need leave this game and forget.
The conversation between Claire and the MC, you choose the option you choose, it clearly has an inevitable ntr future. There will probably be a love option, but it will be sharing or cuckolding or something similar, because it seems that the future as an exclusive couple is not desired for both of them.
I will see this thread in a year to see if it is as I say or, hopefully, I was wrong

arms99

May 11, 2018
After play it until the end, sadly I need leave this game and forget.
The conversation between Claire and the MC, you choose the option you choose, it clearly has an inevitable ntr future. There will probably be a love option, but it will be sharing or cuckolding or something similar, because it seems that the future as an exclusive couple is not desired for both of them.
I will see this thread in a year to see if it is as I say or, hopefully, I was wrong
You and me both. Hopefully we are wrong and there will be a proper love route, however I'm not holding my breath.

Reactions: Look-see
3.40 star(s) 93 Votes