Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CrysusPariah

May 27, 2018
Hi, could someone please port me a mac version? The usual workaround with the game folder of the PC version ist working for me right now :(

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
If only this game had a harem :D I'm trying my best to keep hold of the Wife and Jenni and damn it's difficult that dream sequence of Jenni didn't help either We see her and the MC growing up together with that said Love route is my only route impossible with two women :LOL:

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
It amazes me how fast women in these type of games can go from prude to total slut at the drop of a hat.
Mc needs to work his butt off to bed them and some guy has chance to corrupt them in seconds.. Makes very little sense to me. if they where total slut in the other mode mc should not have it diffucult to bed them either since they are total sluts anyway..

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
So, just "Love update"? That was supposed to came out on june 6th. Dev said "It's just few days away"... Is it possible that "few days away" turned into 2 and a half months?!
well that's what these devs do. if they ain't quitting making the game altogether, they take shit ton of time to make their game.
There are not many who are consistent and keep their promises, they should just stop promising stuff lol.
There is probably some devs that do it well though, I just don't play their games because they focus on themes I do not care about.

• Haha
Reactions: KiresTheOne

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
love what i played so far in all paths, btw don't play a game if you don't like the tags that are in the title, ive never seen so many cry babies, do you people do this in other tagged games you don't like also?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
not sure you can read it says romance and avoidable ntr man..

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Mc needs to work his butt off to bed them and some guy has chance to corrupt them in seconds.. Makes very little sense to me. if they where total slut in the other mode mc should not have it diffucult to bed them either since they are total sluts anyway..
It's comical to me. Even the Jenni situation in the pool made no sense.

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
Man what i wouldn't give for this game to have a simple cheating path from Claire's perspective without all the weird NTR baggage (weird ONLY to my experience that is - no judgment). One that was just about watching a person with a vary bad girl side with lots of naughty secrets. But alas.

exxxe

Apr 28, 2017
Guys from day one the dev said the NTR route is his favorite and is what he is best at, and he admitted NTR is the main theme of this game

The love route will definitely have NTR because the dev wants to be realistic such as:

- Choosing Clair ( you win Clair but Jenni moves on with her own life and relationships)
- Choose Jenni ( lose clair and she moves on with others )

from day one he admitted no Harem and the game to be a realistic one that you can't win all ( so why the complaints? )

those who play love route hoping to have both girls or face zero NTR this game is not for you

_ MY real complaint is that all this time TheTypist took to deliver this update just to get this little content ( maybe the dev has a very busy life but why start such a project if he can't commit adequate amount of time to it )

I'm sorry but that's too much i'm not staying till 2050 to see this completed ( if ever ) so i'm out

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
Just played the love route out of curiosity since i prefer the other one & i have to say that i was quite impressed of the improvements the dev made in these months. But higher praise should be for the animation, really top notch

arms99

May 11, 2018
Guys from day one the dev said the NTR route is his favorite and is what he is best at, and he admitted NTR is the main theme of this game

The love route will definitely have NTR because the dev wants to be realistic such as:

- Choosing Clair ( you win Clair but Jenni moves on with her own life and relationships)
- Choose Jenni ( lose clair and she moves on with others )

from day one he admitted no Harem and the game to be a realistic one that you can't win all ( so why the complaints? )

those who play love route hoping to have both girls or face zero NTR this game is not for you

_ MY real complaint is that all this time TheTypist took to deliver this update just to get this little content ( maybe the dev has a very busy life but why start such a project if he can't commit adequate amount of time to it )

I'm sorry but that's too much i'm not staying till 2050 to see this completed ( if ever ) so i'm out
The problem is that in the tags the dev put "NTR (optional)" which should mean that the love route would have no NTR. If he put a simple NTR or even better "NTR (unavoidable)" tag then I'd agree with you.

RGShark

Aug 31, 2018
Is their a new content for Claire? either in Love Route or NTR Route? I really thought this will be a big update but reading your replies are making me think this update has no content at all for Claire.

arms99

May 11, 2018
Is their a new content for Claire? either in Love Route or NTR Route? I really thought this will be a big update but reading your replies are making me think this update has no content at all for Claire.
There is, but only if you kiss Jenni. In which case in the love route (since this is the focus of the update) Clair will see you and go out and hookup with the bartender (although it turns out to be a dream). It's pretty much the only content in this update

exxxe

Apr 28, 2017
The problem is that in the tags the dev put "NTR (optional)" which should mean that the love route would have no NTR. If he put a simple NTR or even better "NTR (unavoidable)" tag then I'd agree with you.
I agree writing avoidable is misleading

But it is obvious from day one he is only good at NTR

I really hoped we get to win both girls I even tried on discord to convince him

But the guy knows his limits he did say he is not good at writing a real love story and that he enjoys the NTR which he said is his best and what he focuses on

Even tho I hate that still he is the dev and its his work I at least gotta respect that

Reactions: TheTypist
3.40 star(s) 93 Votes