Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
Honestly, if you are dead set on making a NTR game, just do that. Dont say there is going to be a love path and tag your game as NTR (avoidable) and then force NTR in the love path anyway. Just make your NTR game and be loud and proud about how NTR is unavoidble. Even if I dont like that, I can respect you being upfront about it. But dont tell me there is a non-NTR route and then put it in anyway.

BulletPete

May 5, 2017
Finally the love routes out and i could actually play this. Now heres my honest opinion.

Your strongest point is definetly dialogue and your voice.

However, i have a feeling you're a discovery writer trying to make a Cyoa game. Which is not ideal because... Your foreshadowing still kinda sucks and your story structure is still not ideal.

I can see your characters have personallity, but their actions are not properly foreshadowed beforehand. Jason still comes out of the blue and the point system seems completely useless (honestly, just hide it or remove... Or make a relationship meter. Point values that fluctuate so intensively makes smaller decisions seem superficial).

But my biggest criticism is that I barely felt bad for Claire. When your best character building moments with the MC are sex scenes, the reader isn't going to be focused on character if you know what i mean. She lacks heart to heart moments like Jenni has. Her best character moment in the game comes literally after the MC cheats on her...

That said, its a definite improvement over the last one. I'd say you should continue the game and keep on writing. Its pretty decent until now TheTypist

Reactions: Kripke

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017

This is my official link to the love paths update for PC

This is for Mac
It seems there was some confusion in updates and the chapter 2 or 3 was re uploaded and told everyone it was this one but either way these are it.
Some notes.
There are still a few bugs, one choice early on leads to a dark screen with dialogue of jenni and Claire’s mother, this shouldn’t be there.
Another is a Dissolve script isn’t correctly stated, just skip the one image.
I can do a change log when I get home and fix the few errors I know of.
Let’s keep the discussion as civil as possible yes? I doubt it will be. But try? In the mean time if anyone wants Positive discussion, be sure to head into the discord where we discuss things and resolve issues. Constructive criticism is what helps us all be better. So be sure to keep that in mind moving forward.

Reactions: Kripke

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Hi!
A question: For some reason I still get nothing more than the already done stuff, with the exception of a small different thing when Claire is in the living room with the bartender. I have not found the Jenni kisss scene, only the "scene" where Claire´s mom and Jenni speak about relationships. (Btw, her Mom encouraging Jenni to put the moves on the MC is "interesting" to say so) Can someone tell me what point combination I need for that kiss scene? thanks
When you’re at the pool, don’t stay cool. Just get into it with them and you’ll get the scene

Reactions: Turret

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
My constructive criticism is this.

It is flat out deceitful to tag your game as NTR (optional) if there is no way to avoid running into a NTR scene.

As I said, I have no issue with you making a NTR game, but if you are going to include a "love" route, it should be NTR free, or at least tag your game as just NTR.

No offense meant, but I dont have any interest in joining your discord until I know that there will be a way to play through the game completely avoiding any NTR.
If you don’t follow the discord and are interested in the games progression I’d recommend it. The issue I see is no one knows what going on when playing the game. Also if you’re on the love route and encounter a scene that’s ntr, it’s cause you went down that path where it will show. Either way the scene described is a dream that genuinely means something to the main characters conflicts and relationships. If someone doesn’t like that the game has a story to it that is clearly in development, that’s a problem I can’t solve. There are plenty more options that are just waiting on the renders that belong with them. So yeah NTR absolutely is avoidable. Hell even in the current state it literally gives you the option to skip it for those who don’t want to see it. That my 2 cents. You can absolutely avoid it. Even sounds to me like you seem to have clicked all the choices that lead to that part to begin with, and that’s your choice as the player. It’s not your fault the other paths aren’t completed per say, but it isn’t right to come say it’s NOT AVOIDABLE at all. Cause it is. I even took out the early scene where jenni goes to the restroom for the bj cause it flat out didn’t belong so early if at all at the time.
Thanks for playing and being here I do appreciate everyone no matter what, but I do think if you enjoy the game in any sense, without the ntr, you should join discord and see where the future leads us. Eventually, in time, you may have the perfect path you’ve been hoping for. But so early on it’s wrong to assume this is just how it is. If the game was COMPLETED and you couldn’t avoid NTR, then there’s a problem. But for now It’s avoidable, but there’s not much to see just yet. Some are correct in saying I can’t write romance as well, but I have a plan and I’m sticking to it and I’m confident it will pan out just fine. Thanks again, I hope this settles some anger in some a bit.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
If you don’t follow the discord and are interested in the games progression I’d recommend it. The issue I see is no one knows what going on when playing the game. Also if you’re on the love route and encounter a scene that’s ntr, it’s cause you went down that path where it will show. Either way the scene described is a dream that genuinely means something to the main characters conflicts and relationships. If someone doesn’t like that the game has a story to it that is clearly in development, that’s a problem I can’t solve. There are plenty more options that are just waiting on the renders that belong with them. So yeah NTR absolutely is avoidable. Hell even in the current state it literally gives you the option to skip it for those who don’t want to see it. That my 2 cents. You can absolutely avoid it. Even sounds to me like you seem to have clicked all the choices that lead to that part to begin with, and that’s your choice as the player. It’s not your fault the other paths aren’t completed per say, but it isn’t right to come say it’s NOT AVOIDABLE at all. Cause it is. I even took out the early scene where jenni goes to the restroom for the bj cause it flat out didn’t belong so early if at all at the time.
Thanks for playing and being here I do appreciate everyone no matter what, but I do think if you enjoy the game in any sense, without the ntr, you should join discord and see where the future leads us. Eventually, in time, you may have the perfect path you’ve been hoping for. But so early on it’s wrong to assume this is just how it is. If the game was COMPLETED and you couldn’t avoid NTR, then there’s a problem. But for now It’s avoidable, but there’s not much to see just yet. Some are correct in saying I can’t write romance as well, but I have a plan and I’m sticking to it and I’m confident it will pan out just fine. Thanks again, I hope this settles some anger in some a bit.
True, in this game, I have found that it is easy to avoid the NTR content. I am really not understanding what they mean by not avoidable,
For me, maybe it is because the routes are not developed enough (I think this is the third update I have played) frankly, I find that even the "Emotional parts" are just bland to me. I may check it out once it is finished, but probably not before.

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
True, in this game, I have found that it is easy to avoid the NTR content. I am really not understanding what they mean by not avoidable,
For me, maybe it is because the routes are not developed enough (I think this is the third update I have played) frankly, I find that even the "Emotional parts" are just bland to me. I may check it out once it is finished, but probably not before.
Thank you, what you’re saying is exactly my point.

• Haha
Reactions: KiresTheOne

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
so, do I have to start a new game for this chapter 4 love update?
If you have saves from the time where you’re about to choose between Claire and jenni in the pool during the love route you can start there. But if not you can just play from the beginning skipping most of it and being sure to choose all love, and you’ll get there quickly.

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
I just don't understand why you would go out and say yourself your making a love route update, only to then put more effort into making the NTR during the LOVE update rather then what the update was supposed to be in the beginning. Its like you are literally telling everyone who was excited for this update fuck you.

Last edited:

trigger

Jul 3, 2017
I will say that I really enjoyed the update, but I'm also a big fan of NTR and corruption so this whole game has been right up my alley. Can't wait for the next one!

Reactions: slimjim101

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
I just don't understand why you would go out and say yourself your making a love route update, only to then put more effort into making the NTR during the LOVE update rather then what the update was supposed to be in the beginning. Its like you are literally telling everyone who was excited for this update fuck you.
Not really, I put nothing new into the ntr path at all. Again it’s still a dream, still pertains to her path, and still is only one of about 4 different options on that section alone. Yeah I did have a lot more ready but for anyone following the discord after downloading daz studio 4.12 my renders were corrupting and scenes would have huge flaws in the design. I swapped back to 4.11 and batch rendered what I can and released it as soon as possible. That’s unfortunate but it happens and it’ll be more complete soon

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Is one chapter one day in the game?
Originally that’s how it was, as of now I’m just going to be doing version numbers to keep it simple. I’ll determine it tonight when I patch up the script errors :) sorry if it’s been confusing, even I lose track myself so version numbers will be better and I’ll just include a patch notes so it’s easier to see what’s going on. Also, a legitimate walkthrough that’s tells you how to get what would be a plus for me to release as well

Reactions: Twelvemonkey

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
Overall solid game. renders are good and story is decent.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

About the only thing i would like to see more of is Jenni. I felt like it has been almost entirely focused on the Fiance so far and in all honesty i would a route where i can just ditch her and get with Jenni. But maybe that is coming, who knows. Also one thing in the Lust route i ran into a section in the gym where the i think the fiance who i renamed Melody starts thinking as someone named Claire. I assume this is the default name of the fiance but it kinda threw me off as i was thinking at first "is there some other chick here?"

Reactions: TheTypist

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Overall solid game. renders are good and story is decent.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

About the only thing i would like to see more of is Jenni. I felt like it has been almost entirely focused on the Fiance so far and in all honesty i would a route where i can just ditch her and get with Jenni. But maybe that is coming, who knows. Also one thing in the Lust route i ran into a section in the gym where the i think the fiance who i renamed Melody starts thinking as someone named Claire. I assume this is the default name of the fiance but it kinda threw me off as i was thinking at first "is there some other chick here?"
Thanks for this. Yeah, there is definitely more of Jenni coming. It's important to a lot of people that Jenni has more content including myself. As far as NTR goes, I try to explain to many that I'm trying to create a slow burn that will in time eventually become true NTR. One that slowly develops over time and hits better, I just don't think one can really feel NTR if it suddenly happens and there isn't much to it. I believe it needs a sort of shock factor in order to really mean anything to me. It's also hard when I have so many saying this isn't real NTR, or this is way too much NTR, or so and so but at the end of the day the tags are there for the future anyhow, and the game is gonna be in development for a while haha. But thank you for your reply, I appreciate the way you come off. Hope you stick around for more.

SolarGuy

Jul 24, 2018
Well LOVE path for me! Havn't played yet but the game got my interest, I'm downloading it atm, so just keeping myself busy.

Would be cool to be able to turn off NTR, but I guess that it's not the point.

Jan 11, 2018
That's why I usually don't make any rating at the beginning of the development, because the probability to make mistakes when you review some script is too high, it's like you see some paint artist doing some scribbles on your painting, then you say "this painting is ugly", so you see the finished painting, you realized you're wrong and in fact the painting is a masterpiece. This game looks like my example, if you could divide this game into three acts, this game still seems to be in act one(mainly the Love path).

I played the Love path, but there's no much to say, because like I said still too early, I have to wait for more to make a precise review. So, the Lust path is more attractive to me, because this path is more developed and solid. The dialogue in both paths are good, it's interesting to read them.

About the complaints about to have NTR scenes even in the Love path, if I see both sides(Developer and non-NTR players), I think I can understand both ones. If I see the Developer's side, Claire's dream scene is considered common because MC chose Jenni and Claire feels hurt about the situation, so the dream represent her feelings at the moment, but if see the non-NTR players's side, usually in games where there's no NTR in it, when you choose one girl, the other girl's path is closed and the player doesn't know what happens to her(mainly about the possibility she has some sex with another guy), so even the scene being a dream, some players don't like to see this kind of scene and majority of developers avoid to make it and the headache too. For me as a neutral player(I know to be completely neutral is impossible, but I'm trying to be more close possible), I noticed the scene was a dream and the message you put there too(I think), so no problems here.

Overall, I'm still more interested in the Lust path than Love path, so, the Lust path I will follow with more closely and the Love path, I will wait to finish it first until I play again to analyze better.

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes