Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
Also one particular thing of Note i wanted to add. I really appreciate the way you made the larger breasted girls much more natural looking imo. one of the reasons i tend to prefer smaller breasted chicks in these games is that the large breasted ones also seem overdone and unnatural looking, very few seem to get the look just right as you did here

Reactions: TheTypist

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
your game is just awesome thanks for keeping working on it. im much more into ntr but i should admit the render are just wow. i cant wait for the next update again and between how come the shower scene with daryl disapeared ? it was a good one
Shower scene is in the lust/ntr path

Reactions: sinik13

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
No Problem i intend to. And yea i know many have different interpretations of what NTR is and that is just my personal view. I am not a huge fan of true NTR as your describe it, but it appears we have options around it so i am cool with it. Guessing no Harem path though without potential though huh? I am a greedy bastard and dont like to share lol.
Yeah haha unfortunately I can’t think of a way you’d be able to have everyone, but I do have a lot of scenes in my head that will seem to be that way. It will really depend on how you play the game out in the end. About 75% of the time you make a choice In either path, it’s setting a variable that will be remembered at some point later on. So there will be plenty of time for me to include scenes with other girls per say. But it will take a minute to get there of course. I’m not upset about any criticism ive received as I know the game has way more to go, what most complain isn’t in it will most of the time be in it at some point haha, so hopefully what you see and like now or don’t like, as you said you’ll have many choices to get around and to your wanted visuals and story :)

AFOLD_LITHER

Feb 7, 2018
Btw, I also downloaded the latest version and my game stops right they discuss how she gave a BJ to their guest in the living room.

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Btw, I also downloaded the latest version and my game stops right they discuss how she gave a BJ to their guest in the living room.
Ohhhh you’re playing the lust path I’m sorry for a second I was thinking only about the other path. Yeah for that section that’s where it stops and it will be the next big updates :)

SolarGuy

Jul 24, 2018
The forced NTR is stupid. Must have pissed off many on here.
Didn't piss me off, it's just that I don't enjoy it. I agree that it would be cool to have the option to turn it off.

Oh by the way I'm not a huge fan of the writting, you won't ever get laid IRL with the way that the MC talks, haha...
And you should also have the choice to not engage with other women, it's like the MC will try to seduce everyone period and they will all fall for his bad seduction skills...

Would also be cool to have choices during intimate scenes. (I get it, that's work)

And there's also ways to make non NTR fans support some NTR content, not forced but made by your choices, well I'm speaking in my case, I could develop but shit I've been writting a lot already.

Reactions: Arthas71

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I do not say that the route of love does not disappear, if we want to call it that, but all the signs indicate otherwise. The way Claire comes when she imagines with the Mc or with strangers in the scene of masturbation with mc, the conversation with the mother, or the conversations at the end of this update that they are not satisfied and that they need more, are all signs that continuing the path of Faithfulness is doomed to failure. Maybe not immediately, but if you follow the path that the developer is marking, it is clear that the path of love cannot refer to mc and claire. I hope I'm wrong.

Reactions: SolarGuy

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Hey Typist, good job with the update, it was very enjoyable. I know lots of people are giving you grief about having NTR content on the "love path", but I think the way the story is unfolding is fine. The only real issue is just a matter of expectations, labeling it a "love update" made people assume that this update would not have any NTR content, and when they came across it became an unpleasant surprise. Personally speaking, I was fine with it, but it might be a good idea to be clear about what kind of content is available in each update to prevent this kind of reaction in the future.

On another note, one concern I did have is this: is the game going to have too many branches? Currently we already have the two main paths, the love and the lust path. The love path is then further split between a Jenni and Claire path. Right now each of these paths seem like it's wildly divergent from each other. I'm concerned that progress will be slowed since you need to divide your time between updating each path, especially since you already had to split up the love/lust path updates for this past chapter and even then some of the love path content (ie choosing Claire) feels incomplete.

I would suggest trying to write the story in such a way that the paths converge more, letting you reuse assets and renders and save on time, and to focus on making each path longer rather than adding more options that could just split into yet another path.

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
I noticed the many branches as well. I must have 6 saves. Enjoyed what this game has become. Past mistakes have been taken out of the equation. Looking forward to what is next.

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Hey Typist, good job with the update, it was very enjoyable. I know lots of people are giving you grief about having NTR content on the "love path", but I think the way the story is unfolding is fine. The only real issue is just a matter of expectations, labeling it a "love update" made people assume that this update would not have any NTR content, and when they came across it became an unpleasant surprise. Personally speaking, I was fine with it, but it might be a good idea to be clear about what kind of content is available in each update to prevent this kind of reaction in the future.

On another note, one concern I did have is this: is the game going to have too many branches? Currently we already have the two main paths, the love and the lust path. The love path is then further split between a Jenni and Claire path. Right now each of these paths seem like it's wildly divergent from each other. I'm concerned that progress will be slowed since you need to divide your time between updating each path, especially since you already had to split up the love/lust path updates for this past chapter and even then some of the love path content (ie choosing Claire) feels incomplete.

I would suggest trying to write the story in such a way that the paths converge more, letting you reuse assets and renders and save on time, and to focus on making each path longer rather than adding more options that could just split into yet another path.
You’re absolutely right and have practically predicted my next moves. This whole thing was meant to create a divide and separate your decisions, after which the rest is easier to put together after all is said and done :) I’m actually dedicating more time to working on the game almost daily. I’m actually nearing my 2nd patreon goal which I didn’t see coming, and if such happens I will be moving work to part time (I’m a bartender in real life lol) so I’ll be able to put more time into it. I’m not trying to rely on the game as income obviously that’s impossible with so little, but I am trying to create a game worth people’s time... so though it seems complicated now, I’ll work it out just as I intended :)
Thank you for your kind comment

minombrehota

Jul 4, 2017
Can we get the scene were the MC pulled out the gun? After everything that's happened with your game I really want to see where it was headed. Plus, homie pulled a gun out of left field and I fell out of my chair laughing.

fbass

May 18, 2017
I'm well aware. But everything else about this game just seems so blah right now that that random scene with the gun was the only memorable thing about it.
I get what you're saying, a good shock is nice in this type of game, I like extreme shit. But if the story is about sharing or even cucking then that scene, forced blackmail, makes no sense. It should be her choice, his choice or both. It might still be used later in the game though, if the MC gets too jealous

Reactions: Segnbora

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
Yeah haha unfortunately I can’t think of a way you’d be able to have everyone, but I do have a lot of scenes in my head that will seem to be that way. It will really depend on how you play the game out in the end. About 75% of the time you make a choice In either path, it’s setting a variable that will be remembered at some point later on. So there will be plenty of time for me to include scenes with other girls per say. But it will take a minute to get there of course. I’m not upset about any criticism ive received as I know the game has way more to go, what most complain isn’t in it will most of the time be in it at some point haha, so hopefully what you see and like now or don’t like, as you said you’ll have many choices to get around and to your wanted visuals and story :)
Honestly the the Harem thing was just kinda a joke. I really am a greedy bastard but totally understand if you plan to take your game in a different way and respect that. There are plenty of Harem games out there already lol

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
after campfire my game end .how to get jenni and jeson swimming path
Try downloading my official link, it seems you have a corrupted download or save file, I’m sorry that happened it should be easy to get past with a working game.

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes