Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

badboy2018

Dec 3, 2018
in jason and jenni scene there is must be two option
Yell ‘STOP’ and put an end to this…
? Focus your attention on Claire, she..
how to get 2nd option ?
and 1 question how to get all of images from this game ?

slimjim101

Mar 18, 2019
This game is becoming my favorite ever. I hope to see the sharing storyline continue to develop, where the MC and Claire continue to grow closer while she continues to expand her sexuality (hopefully with black guys with decent personalities). Keep up the good work Dev, loving it.

• Angry
Reactions: KiresTheOne

badboy2018

Dec 3, 2018
Download crunched version, go into game/images folder.
what is crunched version ? where i can download it ? anyone have any link ? and about the game i download last update and when i go to game/images there is only a file with this name: party 7.psd

DominicLC

Jun 29, 2017
what is crunched version ? where i can download it ? anyone have any link ? and about the game i download last update and when i go to game/images there is only a file with this name: party 7.psd
You must be new around here, Crunched version means Compressed. Just download it, then go into game/images

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
Really good looking characters, but not gonna lie, the story was one of the worse.
The MC selfish one pump chump that has a babe devoted to him yet HE is one wanting her to change to spice up sex life was really bad and really killed the whole "love" plot for me (Though that could change if he actually starts to realise that he is the problem and one needing to change). You want a spicy sex life then make your partner cum FFS. A little bit of incentive goes a long way.

Still only 4 days in so we yet to really get in to story and different plot lines. Though growing pretty confused with how many games are using the short fused MC.

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
People seem to disagree on this, which kinda baffles me, but Claire has a dick in her — not far, but she's quite willing for it to continue, and the only reason it doesn't is because Daryl has a "plan" for her seduction — in the shower, and while the MC's been thinking and talking a lot, he certainly didn't say, "and while you're at the gym, go fuck another guy if you want." Nor does Claire tell him about it; in fact, she outright lies when she comes out of the shower. To me, that's cheating, without question. Same thing for the glory hole, even though he knows about it right after it happens. Definitely cheating. Until the MC's thoughts become explicit permission, like they do during and after the game, it's cheating.

Jenni getting half-naked, or getting into the shower completely naked, without Claire's permission and without her knowing about it would, in my opinion, at least be cheating-adjacent.

So yes, there's cheating. Is there a scene where someone goes and does everything humanly possible completely behind their partner's back? No, not yet.
Damn straight is NTR both by western and Japanese definition. By western standards there was no consent to concept or partners chosen so is NTR, even an open relationship is NTR not Poly if there is no prior consent to a partner or partners. By Japanese standards anything that evokes Jealousy is NTR regardless of consent which why with such huge umbrella there are so many sub categories of NTR.

A little at a loss at why people saying NTR forced though I had no problems finding love path with zero NTR real or dreamed though wish I didn't bother. Much more enjoyable to see him losing grip on both women.

Will be interesting to see if there is going to be a soft sharing path with love and lust based on sharing and a full hard NTR with him losing her more and more that separate from best friend path. Also hoping we actually get a story and plot rather than just character development and interaction.

I not sure I going to maintain interest with love path with this MC, selfish limp dick deserves to be cucked and cheated, another pathetic MC that multiple women love for no practical reason. Lousy in bed, inattentive, negligent and selfish in and out of bed. Though it does make it more enjoyable playing NTR route lol.

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
You’re absolutely right and have practically predicted my next moves. This whole thing was meant to create a divide and separate your decisions, after which the rest is easier to put together after all is said and done :) I’m actually dedicating more time to working on the game almost daily. I’m actually nearing my 2nd patreon goal which I didn’t see coming, and if such happens I will be moving work to part time (I’m a bartender in real life lol) so I’ll be able to put more time into it. I’m not trying to rely on the game as income obviously that’s impossible with so little, but I am trying to create a game worth people’s time... so though it seems complicated now, I’ll work it out just as I intended :)
Thank you for your kind comment
Just experimenting with paths and lust and love paths straight forward with Claire and not much on Jenni to really explore as building up lust or love still doesn't seem to achieve anything different. I did find two strange things
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know a lot more work the more paths you have and will slow down development but you need at least consider that not everyone is going to go for two extremes so need to have some continuity for people playing a balance of love and lust that will pick and choose NTR and not want game assuming they did all NTR.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Damn straight is NTR both by western and Japanese definition.
Of course, but the actual NTR is light vs. what I think it will eventually become. The dream (if on the NTR path) is the biggest actual instance of NTR from the MC. The MC never learns about the shower and the glory hole is sorta "agree to ignore." Once Daryl shows up at the house the MC seems totally placid about it, which would be more of a cuckold scenario. In the game's "real" scenes, the biggest NTR is from Claire's perspective in the latest update, when she freaks out about Jenni and the MC.

The dual-lust object structure of the game is a huge challenge when it comes to creating NTR-heavy scenarios, because the MC (as the player's avatar) always has an alternative. Now, if we're going to switch perspectives, as seemed to be the case in the most recent update, then there will be plenty of opportunities.

Will be interesting to see if there is going to be a soft sharing path with love and lust based on sharing and a full hard NTR with him losing her more and more that separate from best friend path.
It's a very different setup from something like The Adventurous Couple; the MC here seems to be fairly unsure about what he wants and completely passive about pursuing it, leaving the more aggressive Jenni to move in when she gets her opportunity. Unless the MC's personality changes a great deal I'd have trouble believing a scenario in which Claire was free to take lovers but they're still a couple, because the case for the MC is yet to be made. We're given a scenario in which they exist as a couple, but nothing that's happened since suggests they should continue. An interesting writing challenge.

selfish limp dick deserves to be cucked and cheated
So, again, that's an interesting choice. The "fantasy masturbation" scene in which she comes when he self-inserts but launches an enormous squirt when he starts introducing another man, the rather strong implication that he's never made her come from intercourse...I've said this before, but this seems like a game in which the MC and Claire are very much not "meant" to end up together, whatever the gameplay allows.

Reactions: Sinphil
3.40 star(s) 93 Votes