Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
Most games on this site have Netori.

In almost every game you can seduce a mother/aunt/neighbor/girl who has a boyfriend/husband. It's not really advertised as netori but it's netori.
I wouldn't count MC's family members, because that falls under incest category to satisfy that kink and what I had in mind is not the focus. It focuses on incest taboo only, sometimes the cheating aspect is ignored, sometimes not (like in Milfy City). In a lot of instamces you don't even interact with the father/uncle, or see them, or they even let you do it, so it's basically netorase then. It doesn't feel like stealing the MC's mom from somebody, because she was always there and sometimes had sexual thoughts about him already. Or your friend almost always lets you fuck his mother even though he's interrested in her first, so that's also not the kink I was talking about. And fucking a married nympho is also not what I'm looking for, because she fucked a ton of guys already.

I will use a recent game as an example. In Being a DIK, you have the option to seduce Jill, in whom Tibalt, her "friend", is intrerested. This is maybe not really netori (maybe in a broad sense), since they are not dating, but their relationship and his interrest in her are flashed out there. I had something like this in mind. Also, not really something like Chad and Sage, because he's not interrested in her sexually for some reason. Jade might scratch my itch also, it looks like.

I am looking for a specific type of netori, where there's a focus on the stealing part and where your role is basically like in classic NTR games, but as the "bad guy". Not just fucking someone that happens to be married or in relationship, which is just mentioned.

There are some more games that have something like this, but I can't really remember. If there are any good examples of games that might have something I am looking for, I would be glad to know. Other than that, I think I explained it all, so I am finished with the topic so I don't derail the thread with my long essays. :D

p.s. I am looking forward to see the new version of BILH, and I hope that my comments are something that Typist can read without feeling that negative vibe. Hahaha. :D

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
There was an update literally over 2 weeks ago. Why are people so upset? Be happy you aren't a fan of some other games that go months between minuscule content.

If you want just more content, take a few breaks between releases and let it pile up. Don't shit on the developer whose working hard on it though - you'll only fuel their anxiety that they definitely already have by having a bunch of people hanging on their every word. He can either put small batches of content out every few weeks to try and keep people happy yet still get criticism of lack of content, or work on big content drops and have to deal with the criticism of everyone asking what's taking so long. Lose lose.

A lotta games out here, give developers time.
If you look around enough there's been some who ask/whine for new updates even after the game had been recently updated, like within a week.

Reactions: Amanda Carter

dabuzzkiller1

Active User
Donor
Apr 8, 2018
If you look around enough there's been some who ask/whine for new updates even after the game had been recently updated, like within a week.
I honestly was a bit disappointed by the previous update so I can sympathize. I really liked the NTR theme and the revamped storyline that TheTypist took after 3.1. The last update went in a direction that I just wasn't into, at all...I got into the wife/girlfriend character and wanted to see her go into a corruption/cheating route. I really didn't care about whether the husband/boyfriend went and cheated or fell in love...I think it's good to have multiple directions, but I think it was a mis-step focusing only on a completely new direction for the update. I think it should have kept going with the storyline of release 4 and then introduced a love direction. But that's just my opinion. I have been avoiding all conversations about the topic. I am supporting on Patreon for TheTypist, so I feel it's my duty to give him feedback, whether it might come across as harsh. To be clear on that, I am a fan of his work and similar to where a rock-star might make some bad music releases, I think anyone would say something if they could. Anyways, I am hoping for an update soon as well. It's like any creative process, if you release something that gets major criticism, you should work overtime to remedy it. The bottom line is the TheTypist isn't doing it just for his own pleasure...anyways, I noticed this message and had to chime that I think that people have been generally polite considering the last release. Much love!

Last edited:

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
I honestly was a bit disappointed by the previous update so I can sympathize. I really liked the NTR theme and the revamped storyline that TheTypist took after 3.1. The last update went in a direction that I just wasn't into, at all...I got into the wife/girlfriend character and wanted to see her go into a corruption/cheating route. I really didn't care about whether the husband/boyfriend went and cheated or fell in love...I think it's good to have multiple directions, but I think it was a mis-step focusing only on a completely new direction for the update. I think it should have kept going with the storyline of release 4 and then introduced a love direction. But that's just my opinion. I have been avoiding all conversations about the topic. I am supporting on Patreon for TheTypist, so I feel it's my duty to give him feedback, whether it might come across as harsh. To be clear on that, I am a fan of his work and similar to where a rock-star might make some bad music releases, I think anyone would say something if they could. Anyways, I am hoping for an update soon as well. It's like any creative process, if you release something that gets major criticism, you should work overtime to remedy it. The bottom line is the TheTypist isn't doing it just for his own pleasure...anyways, I noticed this message and had to chime that I think that people have been generally polite considering the last release. Much love!
Thank you, I do appreciate the feedback and myself consider the ntr/lust path from the other release to be my passionate side of the development, but with all the pressure and messages I get about the love route I felt it’s my duty to also attempt to create something along those lines as well. I have much of the process planned out and in this next update it will consisting of course of the ntr path/lust path that you’re talking about... at this point I’m just going with what I want to work on and the other stuff will come when it’s ready to. Trying to please everyone is impossible, but I do a lot of things in hopes that it makes me feel better about my content too, but it seems to be hit or miss either way. But with the next release coming I’ll be better able to judge the response and go from there considering the amount of effort I’m putting in now... the release of the ntr / lust path had an overwhelmingly positive response, so I’m hoping in this next one I can live up to that again

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
I have much of the process planned out and in this next update it will consisting of course of the ntr path/lust path that you’re talking about
I thought the whole reason the love update was so short was because a lot of the love renders got corrupted or something. Are you just saying fuck us and not even going to give us a update with any content? I mean really the last update had just as much NTR despite being a "love" update, AND the NTR was better? Seriously, do you even care?

fbass

May 18, 2017
I thought the whole reason the love update was so short was because a lot of the love renders got corrupted or something. Are you just saying fuck us and not even going to give us a update with any content? I mean really the last update had just as much NTR despite being a "love" update, AND the NTR was better? Seriously, do you even care?
I was skipping the last update because I thought no NTR. I will definitely play it now based on your post, Thank you

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
I do. And it’s coming with the next release. Just saying the next release is a lot more of the ntr path, it’s the scheduled time. This time focus is ntr, next time we’ll see. But please, relax and see. I’m doing my best to take advantage of this opportunity to better everything. I’ve listened to feedback.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
I do. And it’s coming with the next release. Just saying the next release is a lot more of the ntr path, it’s the scheduled time. This time focus is ntr, next time we’ll see. But please, relax and see. I’m doing my best to take advantage of this opportunity to better everything. I’ve listened to feedback.
Im really glad the next update is NTR. BTW when to expect the next release?

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes