Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ghost Rida

Mar 27, 2018
spock_wtf.gif

Goddamnit. Not another game thread derailed by a circlejerk about the NTR content. This community can be so toxic to developers sometimes.

TheTypist, make this game as you and your paying supporters wish. Fuck the random scrublords who just come here to shitpost that it's such a goddamn tragedy that you're not making the game exactly as they want.

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
This game was abandoned? when was the last update?
Not abandoned at all, current update is at 85% completion. I made a long post for all of my patrons detailing the release and decided to keep it for their viewing only as when I post to these forums it tends to bring me down sometimes lol. So yeah, definitely not abandoned and to answer your question mid august was the last release. I would never abandon my fans and supporters.

conho

Jan 7, 2019
Thanks for your reply, but I have to say that if you call all the opinions, it will end up crazy. All forums have imbeciles who like to talk and implant disagreement, on the other hand there are people like me who unfortunately can't give you money but we can at least encourage you and say that we love your game and that you are doing a great job! Hope you can keep posting here and making a lots of fans! Good luck and congratulations again.

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
Not abandoned at all, current update is at 85% completion. I made a long post for all of my patrons detailing the release and decided to keep it for their viewing only as when I post to these forums it tends to bring me down sometimes lol. So yeah, definitely not abandoned and to answer your question mid august was the last release. I would never abandon my fans and supporters.
Yeah, I tried to say to the guys to chill out, because them complaining about this VN and you is counterproductive. They want you to speed up and make the content they want, but end up discouraging you instead. I am hoping for some hot scenes with Jenni. I hope you won't disappoint me. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: TheTypist

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Thanks for your reply, but I have to say that if you call all the opinions, it will end up crazy. All forums have imbeciles who like to talk and implant disagreement, on the other hand there are people like me who unfortunately can't give you money but we can at least encourage you and say that we love your game and that you are doing a great job! Hope you can keep posting here and making a lots of fans! Good luck and congratulations again.
I really appreciate the folks like you, and I know you guys exist. I just left it this way for this one time only, I’ve experimented a bit and I’ll update the post and then post it here on the forum for guys like you :) thank you

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Great game!
There many other games (that suck) that don't do the NTR route. I for one like conquering wimps hot girlfriends. Everytime I see him I make sure to let know I F____ her ragged.

Reactions: TheTypist

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
I don't know if The Typist reads this... but a third route with Claire just plain cheating without permission or involvement from the husband would be aces, and not that difficult to implement with the same renders and changing a couple of lines of dialogue...
I read everything, especially when looking back for ideas and motivation. Thank you for the reply and your thoughts. You're right, it wouldn't... But we will have much more to see in the future :)

conho

Jan 7, 2019
Hi there, Typist you already read any classic japanese netorare? You can have some ideas for the game (cuckold route) that will increase a lot the quality. If you wanna try, search for autors like bai asuka and hana hook, this guys creates an atmosphere that involves the psicological part of characters and in my opnion turn everything hotter. Wish that could help in any way.

May 18, 2019
Hi there, Typist you already read any classic japanese netorare? You can have some ideas for the game (cuckold route) that will increase a lot the quality. If you wanna try, search for autors like bai asuka and hana hook, this guys creates an atmosphere that involves the psicological part of characters and in my opnion turn everything hotter. Wish that could help in any way.
Please no.

Japansese netorare is the worst. It always has something to do with blackmail.

"Blow me or else"

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes