Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bill meoff

May 23, 2019
TheTypist Really a great game. The women are gorgeous and the story is good. I can't wait for the update. I started playing for the ntr but the love route is very good too. I was wondering how far will you take the cuckolding? Will you have Claire and John sharing some cum kisses or maybe have him cleaning up her creampie?

Last edited:

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Really hoping there is an option for Claire to start cheating with Darryl like the first time they were in the gym showers together behind John's back. You know, just to add some spicy drama to the game rather than John just being like HERE SHE IS, JUST HAVE YOUR WAY WITH HER! That way John could find himself mysteriously alone with Jenni more... and both of them can have juicy secrets... :love: :love: :love:

D

Deleted member 749107

Probably not gonna be released till mid november or december.

DefNotATroll

Nov 9, 2019
October ..2020?

I like your game but a year ago the Halloween party scene was premiered ... what has happened since then? one nice scene in the hotel and that's all.
Now that I look back this is absolutely true, crazy how little has been done with new excuses every time. He has been saying 'very soon' for 2 months on the latest update, I have no doubt it is coming but probably not until December knowing him. No clue whats going on behind the scenes, best guess is procrastination, lack of motivation, or deliberately dragging it out to get that monthly patreon $$. Supposedly he has gone part-time at work and not much has changed so definitely wasn't his job slowing it down.

Also keep in mind the typist is very young.

namaiewananda

Oct 11, 2019
Now that I look back this is absolutely true, crazy how little has been done with new excuses every time. He has been saying 'very soon' for 2 months on the latest update, I have no doubt it is coming but probably not until December knowing him. No clue whats going on behind the scenes, best guess is procrastination, lack of motivation, or deliberately dragging it out to get that monthly patreon $$. Supposedly he has gone part-time at work and not much has changed so definitely wasn't his job slowing it down.

Also keep in mind the typist is very young.
chill out, man. I mean, games of this site is free, we are lucky getting to play any of them. I am grateful that people share their works for free here, god knows how much effort they have been put into them. I found myself in no position complaining about how the developers are working with their games, abandoned, on-hold, whatever. However, if you are the member of the dev's patreon, you are kind of his boss:oops:, go ahead then.

Jansen

May 8, 2017

Teaser image for ntr path

Reactions: crisbr

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Thank you for the teaser images!
On another topic: I know all to clearly the problems authors have to bring out stuff regularly, when this is done in freetime. So the writers have a lot of understanding from me. But what is the english definition of "soon"? Because in German "bald" is not months! If the hen cackled, then there should be an egg soon. It is one thing to have problems, but when you come with "soon" you should deliver!

dabuzzkiller1

Active User
Donor
Apr 8, 2018
Thank you for the teaser images!
On another topic: I know all to clearly the problems authors have to bring out stuff regularly, when this is done in freetime. So the writers have a lot of understanding from me. But what is the english definition of "soon"? Because in German "bald" is not months! If the hen cackled, then there should be an egg soon. It is one thing to have problems, but when you come with "soon" you should deliver!
Totally agree. Well said.

Reactions: kkz186

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
A cuckoldry fantasy.
"Hey, my only question: Is NTR avoidable?"

Letterland. A story about X,Y and Z.
"I will skip this game because I prefer A, B and C. Goodbye."

Two in every hole
"The wife, can she stay a virgin the whole time?"

Why the moon?
"Good story but the guy clearly needs to have a bigger dick. And her tits? Way too small."

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
A cuckoldry fantasy.
"Hey, my only question: Is NTR avoidable?"

Letterland. A story about X,Y and Z.
"I will skip this game because I prefer A, B and C. Goodbye."

Two in every hole
"The wife, can she stay a virgin the whole time?"

Why the moon?
"Good story but the guy clearly needs to have a bigger dick. And her tits? Way too small."
Can we put this at the top of every thread in the site?

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes