Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
does this game offer sharing your girl + threesome or just plain cheating?
There's three story lines here: Main character is a willing cuckold and wants the wife to bang others and tell him all about it with excruciating detail (at the start there's a couple of scenes when Claire has some intimacy with other people without knowing for certain that's what her fiancee wants, but after that, in the last scene, she's being goaded bu the MC) The second route explores the relationship between the MC and his "younger female friend from childhood" (obviously his sister) that lives with the two of them, and a third vanilla route with noone cheating on anybody.

Reactions: BoyGeorge

BoyGeorge

Nov 12, 2019
There's three story lines here: Main character is a willing cuckold and wants the wife to bang others and tell him all about it with excruciating detail (at the start there's a couple of scenes when Claire has some intimacy with other people without knowing for certain that's what her fiancee wants, but after that, in the last scene, she's being goaded bu the MC) The second route explores the relationship between the MC and his "younger female friend from childhood" (obviously his sister) that lives with the two of them, and a third vanilla route with noone cheating on anybody.
thank you so much for the info, i think i'll pass on this game haha, i want my girl to bang others but i want to be present and joins them, not just watch or hear the details haha or i want my girl and "younger female friend from childhood" and love them both and have a threesome LOL

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
thank you so much for the info, i think i'll pass on this game haha, i want my girl to bang others but i want to be present and joins them, not just watch or hear the details haha or i want my girl and "younger female friend from childhood" and love them both and have a threesome LOL
All that is perfectly possible, if not likely, to happen. The game is barely starting, after all. In fact, it seems to be leading that way.

Reactions: BoyGeorge

DefNotATroll

Nov 9, 2019
All that is perfectly possible, if not likely, to happen. The game is barely starting, after all. In fact, it seems to be leading that way.
Way back a year ago I remember the typist stating that he wanted this game to be finished by march/april of next year. So even though content wise it looks like its just beginning I wouldn't expect it to continue on much longer, maybe 1 or 2 more updates ( with the current timeframe between updates lol). I do expect the progression to pick up because of that ( hopefully )

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
I'd hate to have you leave because it isn't implemented yet, but threesomes with the mc involved like a sharing/swinging type of scene will definitely be present at some point when the character developments allow it depending on user choices.

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
I've already posted a similar photo to patreon, but thought I'd drop it here since i'm honestly just really happy with how this came out. I love the look of some redheads, this one emphasizes that... I always did wanna have glasses on a character.
exp16.png

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017

NTR update
Yep :)
For anyone wondering, here's my miniature description from patreon

"Here it is...UPDATE BEGINS IMMEDIATELY AFTER PREVIOUS NTR SCENE (Never have I ever scene)
I recommend playing with sound at 60% and music anywhere above 30%
There is no update to the love route as previously stated, that will come too...
In total:
4 detailed animations, 2 gif animations, over 250 renders
2 paths
Several new high quality sound effects
roughly 1000 new lines of script
The intro renders have been changed so people don't get turned off by how shit the characters used to look lol.
and most importantly, a cliffhanger that alters the lives of the main characters.
I searched for a new way to change the games main story line drastically WITHOUT altering the main plot and theme of the game. The NTR route will now have its own lore that I will be explaining slowly as we progress. This newly implemented plot twist will further test the characters abilities to handle new things... and control their inner needs for pleasure.
I will explain it in depth after more people have the chance to play to see what I mean
Thank you all for your generous support, I hope you enjoy and please let me know if you encounter any bugs."

Thanks again to anyone who does decide to support. I'm sorry it took a while, but I really tried with this one. So much time into rendering and story writing, I hope you guys like it.

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
Yeo :)
For anyone wondering, here's my miniature description from patreon

"Here it is...UPDATE BEGINS IMMEDIATELY AFTER PREVIOUS NTR SCENE (Never have I ever scene)
I recommend playing with sound at 60% and music anywhere above 30%
There is no update to the love route as previously stated, that will come too...
In total:
4 detailed animations, 2 gif animations, over 250 renders
2 paths
Several new high quality sound effects
roughly 1000 new lines of script
The intro renders have been changed so people don't get turned off by how shit the characters used to look lol.
and most importantly, a cliffhanger that alters the lives of the main characters.
I searched for a new way to change the games main story line drastically WITHOUT altering the main plot and theme of the game. The NTR route will now have its own lore that I will be explaining slowly as we progress. This newly implemented plot twist will further test the characters abilities to handle new things... and control their inner needs for pleasure.
I will explain it in depth after more people have the chance to play to see what I mean
Thank you all for your generous support, I hope you enjoy and please let me know if you encounter any bugs."

Thanks again to anyone who does decide to support. I'm sorry it took a while, but I really tried with this one. So much time into rendering and story writing, I hope you guys like it.
What happened to the corrupted scenes from the last Love update? I thought you were going to release those with this update.

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017

NTR update
Yep :) for anyone wonderin
What happened to the corrupted scenes from the last Love update? I thought you were going to release those with this update.
Deleted, ready for a complete overhaul and full fledged love update next. It’ll continue where it left off, but in a different direction that I want to go now. For now, this is the time for the ntr update. I won’t be discussing anymore about the love update so as to keep the topic with what’s most recent. Sorry, it’ll come but for now this is what I’ve been working on 100% of the time. I didn’t get side tracked with multiple paths or conflicted, I did what everyone wanted me to and put 100% of my effort into one specific thing, then next time it’ll be the other way around. I like it this way and I’m happy with my new passion and drive.
Thank you

DefNotATroll

Nov 9, 2019
We need a hero guys
You can support the dev too.

There ya go, though i really wish you to support the dev if you are financially able. Even for a month at his lowest $1 tier would help him reach his goal of being able to do this full time and quicker updates for us. If you can't financially contribute, spreading the word on this good VN would help too ( if you enjoyed it ).

Truly one of the best NTR games out there to date :)

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes