Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

Unlocked

I just want everyone to know what issues come with my old setup vs the new one. These renders are from before and after installing my new gpu. Before, what would happen is I'd get really grainy renders even after 35 minutes of rendering. Then I'd import it to a denoiser, then i'd edit it in photoshop, export as jpg, import to renpy.
That's very time consuming... and for poor results, or at least they were in my opinion for how long it took. The new gpu not only made render times shorter. It added much more depth and details to the photos. The ONLY thing I changed in the new render was the temperature of the lights in the scene.
From now on i'm using warmer lights because the new skintones work better with them.
again, thank you guys. much to come very soon
I just want everyone to know what issues come with my old setup vs the new one. These renders are from before and after installing my new gpu. Before, what would happen is I'd get really grainy renders even after 35 minutes of rendering. Then I'd import it to a denoiser, then i'd edit it in photoshop, export as jpg, import to renpy.
That's very time consuming... and for poor results, or at least they were in my opinion for how long it took. The new gpu not only made render times shorter. It added much more depth and details to the photos. The ONLY thing I changed in the new render was the temperature of the lights in the scene.
From now on i'm using warmer lights because the new skintones work better with them.

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

Unlocked

9 Likes

Unlocked

Update is without a doubt coming very soon.
I'm sorry for the delay, no excuses here. Just want it to be perfect.
Update contains a few Claire animations, 1 Olivia animation, all HD
In this update, we open up a new story where Claire begins to wonder what it is that drives you to want to share her. She wonders what it is about it that makes you want it so bad.
without spoiling anything, i'm sure you can look forward to finally getting your dick wet very soon, whether it be with Claire, or with someone else...
As for the surprise i've mentioned, I just want to say that with my new and improved IRL work schedule, you can expect a lot more from me. I'm motivated to be up there with some of the best when it comes to story and renders, and even sound. I want to make a game that is enjoyable for all of you, and to do that, I will release updates on par with some of the best (That is the goal at least)
With the new 2080ti and 2070 already installed, images are cranking out in much higher detail up to my standards and in a decent period of time.
I work a lot on the weekends, but here I am at 3am doing everything I can to push this update out, and with good quality. I appreciate you all and thanks for being so patient and positive. Love you guys.
In this update, we open up a new story where Claire begins to wonder what it is that drives you to want to share her. She wonders what it is about it that makes you want it so bad.
without spoiling anything, i'm sure you can look forward to finally getting your dick wet very soon, whether it be with Claire, or with someone else...
As for the surprise i've mentioned, I just want to say that with my new and improved IRL work schedule, you can expect a lot more from me. I'm motivated to be up there with some of the best when it comes to story and renders, and even sound. I want to make a game that is enjoyable for all of you, and to do that, I will release updates on par with some of the best (That is the goal at least)
With the new 2080ti and 2070 already installed, images are cranking out in much higher detail up to my standards and in a decent period of time.
I work a lot on the weekends, but here I am at 3am doing everything I can to push this update out, and with good quality. I appreciate you all and thanks for being so patient and positive. Love you guys

Jansen

May 8, 2017

Unlocked

9 Likes

Unlocked

I work a lot on the weekends, but here I am at 3am doing everything I can to push this update out, and with good quality. I appreciate you all and thanks for being so patient and positive. Love you guys.
I work a lot on the weekends, but here I am at 3am doing everything I can to push this update out, and with good quality. I appreciate you all and thanks for being so patient and positive. Love you guys
Nice Images. but still no estimated date of release. :(

Reactions: dr.ek
3.40 star(s) 93 Votes