Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jansen

May 8, 2017

Exhibition pre stage

Reactions: crisbr
Mar 28, 2018
Hi Jansen, is really a coherent point in posing lots of links to TheTypist's Patron site where all of the material is behind a paywall. Following the comments on this thread, imo TheTypist is producing a game that is essentially hard NRT, with only minor concessions to the Love route. That is not a problem for me, it just appears to be unbalanced atm.

Mar 28, 2018
Hi PTM66, yes balance between the available routes is important - how important can be specified in the opening text. Usually the player looks to the tags in the first instance to guide their potential interest in the game. Specifically TheTypists tags are: 3DCG, Male protagonist, NTR (optional), Group sex, Romance, Voyeurism, Exhibitionism, Swinging, Interracial, Oral sex, Cheating. I suppose that the 'Love' route could broadly include the tags 'Group sex, Romance, Voyeurism, Exhibitionism, Swinging, Oral sex', whilst the 'Cheating' route broadly includes 'Group sex, Exhibitionism, NTR (optional), Cheating, Interracial' and there are obviously regions where the tags could overlap. The emphasis so far has been on the Cheating route imo, but that is not a problem and to be fair it is still early days and I anticipate the balance to change as TheTypist develops the other threads - Swinging, Voyeurism, Exhibitionism. etc....

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Hi PTM66, yes balance between the available routes is important - how important can be specified in the opening text. Usually the player looks to the tags in the first instance to guide their potential interest in the game. Specifically TheTypists tags are: 3DCG, Male protagonist, NTR (optional), Group sex, Romance, Voyeurism, Exhibitionism, Swinging, Interracial, Oral sex, Cheating. I suppose that the 'Love' route could broadly include the tags 'Group sex, Romance, Voyeurism, Exhibitionism, Swinging, Oral sex', whilst the 'Cheating' route broadly includes 'Group sex, Exhibitionism, NTR (optional), Cheating, Interracial' and there are obviously regions where the tags could overlap. The emphasis so far has been on the Cheating route imo, but that is not a problem and to be fair it is still early days and I anticipate the balance to change as TheTypist develops the other threads - Swinging, Voyeurism, Exhibitionism. etc....
If you read the introduction to my patreon page it says

Fair warning:
While the game is in it's early stages, it will lack a detailed love path till later updates. This means if you avoid building up lust, then there won't be nearly as many scenes in detail.”
This is of course, only for the love route. As far as tags go, I agree, these are planned development tags I created when first starting the game. Of course the goal is to get the that, but I am only just now arriving to these points. If someone wanted to remove the tags, a mod could have. But it’s known that they’re planned, rather than implemented. Now, the issue is worse if you play the game WITHOUT seeing (ntr, cheating, cuck, gangbang) for example, I mean it’s clear what my game consists of and I still get hate for it often. But you are right about balance and as you know, in time it will come. :)
Thank you for your comments

l0nelyboy

Mar 6, 2019
I do. And it’s coming with the next release. Just saying the next release is a lot more of the ntr path, it’s the scheduled time. This time focus is ntr, next time we’ll see. But please, relax and see. I’m doing my best to take advantage of this opportunity to better everything. I’ve listened to feedback.

I am a huge NTR fan and i just want to thank you for making this game! Cant wait for the next update!

Mar 28, 2018
Hi TheTypist and thank you for your prompt response, and for your work in developing your enjoyable game. If I understand you correctly, then to see many of the 'Love' path events later in the game you are recommending that the players choose ntr, cheating, cuck, gangbang events early in the game so as to increase the Lust points up to an appropriate level. From a naive point of view it would have been better to keep the paths self contained with the relevant attributes associated to each path, but never mind it is too late for that. Dose this not mean that the ntr events effectively compulsory if you want to get the most out of the game and not really optional as tagged. This strategy has a reasonable logic in getting the participants to push their boundaries first so that they are able to explore more later in the game. I would recommend that a clear indication of this strategy be mentioned sufficiently early in the game (you don't have to give spoilers to achieve this) so that players can adapt their own approach, also I would politely suggest that a walk-through be provided so that the players can best navigate the complexities involved in this game.

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Hi TheTypist and thank you for your prompt response, and for your work in developing your enjoyable game. If I understand you correctly, then to see many of the 'Love' path events later in the game you are recommending that the players choose ntr, cheating, cuck, gangbang events early in the game so as to increase the Lust points up to an appropriate level. From a naive point of view it would have been better to keep the paths self contained with the relevant attributes associated to each path, but never mind it is too late for that. Dose this not mean that the ntr events effectively compulsory if you want to get the most out of the game and not really optional as tagged. This strategy has a reasonable logic in getting the participants to push their boundaries first so that they are able to explore more later in the game. I would recommend that a clear indication of this strategy be mentioned sufficiently early in the game (you don't have to give spoilers to achieve this) so that players can adapt their own approach, also I would politely suggest that a walk-through be provided so that the players can best navigate the complexities involved in this game.
The events that will happen in the love route will not be related to any of those tags, I’m sorry if it sounded that way. The love route is meant to be very exclusive to the players and keep a girl to themselves. The point of it is to be with either jenni or Claire and develop a unique relationship from then on. The tags I mentioned are exclusive to the lust/ntr route. And also, you are right, a walkthrough will soon be necessary and I’m gonna do what I can to simplify the points system because decisions you make effect the gameplay much more than points now. Thank you :)

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Don't mean too shat on your work but yah I gave up playing this game a few updates ago because the game started as a love route then all the NTR mess got thrown in it but now it seemed theres going to be 2 routes it seemed no matter what I did I was being forced to cheat and get negative points with wife seems that's what game was doing hope things have changed for the better I don't find being cucked appealing so I stay the hell away from games like that, I've never been cucked in real life why would I want it to happen to me in a game. The spoiler tag you put on front page was not there when this game first came to f95 the crazy thing I cant never understand why Devs don't do what you did in the 1st place not after the fact

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
I've never been cucked in real life why would I want it to happen to me in a game.
So, please tell us what kind of games you play? For example, are you playing incest games? If you do, did you ever fuck your mom in real life? Are you playing rape, shota, monster, corruption, harem etc. games? Please tell us your favorite games, let's see what you did in real life.

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
I think that all the demands about the love route are slowing the development of the game, because it seems to me, that Typist now has problems with focusing on finishing one thing (like one route) and then finishing the other one. It also seems to me, that this VN was initially meant to be the way it was established in the first release, but later after a lot of complaints, it complicated a lot when Typist tried to please the crowd of ntr haters. I am just assuming here, tho.

And what it also does, which I also deduced from this thread, is, that all the complaining discourages typist from work. So please, be cool, my dudes, and with enough time, this might be to your liking. Anyway, you can't please everybody, so the best option is to stick with a vision and use feedback to make smaller improvements, like was the case with the bathroom scene for example. I don't care, which route goes first. I am not really into ntr, but if I like the art or the characters enough, I can look past it. I would be willing to play this either way.

P.S. btw, I am looking forward to more scenes with Jenni, don't disappoint me, Typist :D

Last edited:
Mar 28, 2018
Hi Synnerrai, your inference is not correct, his tags are explicitly '3DCG, Male protagonist, NTR (optional), Group sex, Romance, Voyeurism, Exhibitionism, Swinging, Interracial, Oral sex, Cheating ' and as far as I am aware these tags have not changed since the first release, also noting that there is no specific 'Love' route or 'Lust' route but there are 'Lust and Love' points that can be attributed that allow the player to view some subset of events. The developer had planned a multiplicity of paths from the beginning, and the work involved in keeping all of the various paths going is what slows him down.

Reactions: Mac182

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
Hi Synnerrai, your inference is not correct, his tags are explicitly '3DCG, Male protagonist, NTR (optional), Group sex, Romance, Voyeurism, Exhibitionism, Swinging, Interracial, Oral sex, Cheating ' and as far as I am aware these tags have not changed since the first release, also noting that there is no specific 'Love' route or 'Lust' route but there are 'Lust and Love' points that can be attributed that allow the player to view some subset of events. The developer had planned a multiplicity of paths from the beginning, and the work involved in keeping all of the various paths going is what slows him down.
So, you say I am wrong, but you confirm what I said at the same time. You basically said the same thing I did. Only you probably meant it in a different way, and probably misinterpreted my comment anyway.

The fact that the game has point system doesn't make me right or wrong. And the tags don't either. That has nothing to do with my comment.

From what I've played, the game had set scenes (with a few optional), with different outcomes depending on your choices. But a group of commenters complains they want more of one type of outcome, and to make it a "route", so they avoid any potential ntr content whatsoever. I would stick with that format. Just doa set amount of scenes with 2 outcomes (or 3 if both main girls are involved), and don't jump between love and ntr every update. There might be less of your desired content, but it should stay solid like that.

The main point of the comment was anyway (and I will elaborate more on it), that he is being discouraged left and right, recieves tons of complaints, which are not very constructive, and then we wonder why he might miss deadlines and not want to work on the project as much as he initially did. And that this shit with all these demands, is confusing to a creator, whoever they are. Look at Big Brother, and how that game burned out, because the author was bombarded by demands and angry comments and when he caved to those, the game got less and less content, until it was abandoned (and he had no incentive to adapt to Patreon's new rules). I don't want this to happen here too. I don't know Typist as a person, so I don't know how he takes criticism (at least it seems he takes constructive criticism to heart), but he's a human, so being constructive and diplomatic is much better, than calling him a backstabber and demanding shit from him.

Last edited:
Mar 28, 2018
Hi Synnerai and thanks for your prompt response. I was referring to your comments 'I think that all the demands about the love route are slowing the development of the game ... has problems with focusing on finishing one thing (like one route) and then finishing the other one. ', because it is clear from his tags '3DCG, Male protagonist, NTR (optional), Group sex, Romance, Voyeurism, Exhibitionism, Swinging, Interracial, Oral sex, Cheating ' that there are potentially many routes, not just two. Now given that each and every route will take time to update, I would anticipate that each route is likely to receive just one or perhaps two updates each year, and obviously this task may be daunting to him and may slow him down. Imo there is no point in any of us complaining about the speed of updates for our preferred fetishes, we should just have to wait and hope that he is able to complete all of them in due course.

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes