Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
Of course, but the actual NTR is light vs. what I think it will eventually become. The dream (if on the NTR path) is the biggest actual instance of NTR from the MC. The MC never learns about the shower and the glory hole is sorta "agree to ignore." Once Daryl shows up at the house the MC seems totally placid about it, which would be more of a cuckold scenario. In the game's "real" scenes, the biggest NTR is from Claire's perspective in the latest update, when she freaks out about Jenni and the MC.

The dual-lust object structure of the game is a huge challenge when it comes to creating NTR-heavy scenarios, because the MC (as the player's avatar) always has an alternative. Now, if we're going to switch perspectives, as seemed to be the case in the most recent update, then there will be plenty of opportunities.

It's a very different setup from something like The Adventurous Couple; the MC here seems to be fairly unsure about what he wants and completely passive about pursuing it, leaving the more aggressive Jenni to move in when she gets her opportunity. Unless the MC's personality changes a great deal I'd have trouble believing a scenario in which Claire was free to take lovers but they're still a couple, because the case for the MC is yet to be made. We're given a scenario in which they exist as a couple, but nothing that's happened since suggests they should continue. An interesting writing challenge.

So, again, that's an interesting choice. The "fantasy masturbation" scene in which she comes when he self-inserts but launches an enormous squirt when he starts introducing another man, the rather strong implication that he's never made her come from intercourse...I've said this before, but this seems like a game in which the MC and Claire are very much not "meant" to end up together, whatever the gameplay allows.
Have to agree they aren't meant to be together. He shows way more consideration for Jenni and while he takes his fiancee cheating in stride he has melt down when Jenni shows interest in another guy and in conversation it is strongly implied not a one off sabotaging her getting close to men. Though it does seem he not forcing it on players and giving option to build a relationship with fiancee. I like the be careful what you wish for because you just might get it vibe and hope is path where he gets what he deserves and watches them both slip away from him. Is still very early but it definitely shows potential to be one of stand out NTR games and if I lucky some poly thrown in :)

MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
I love the stealthy way that Olivia is being used to drive Claire's path. Didn't notice it the first few times I played - but the tension in the relationship between the MC and Olivia is becoming more apparent every update as the dev improves his storytelling talents, and Olivia's influence on Claire becomes more and more apparent.

Also like how he portrays Rose, the mother - she is obviously a sexy, horny, frustrated cougar and we'll see how far the acorn falls from the tree.

The plot is way deeper now then I thought - I now wonder who the title really refers to...Jenny or Claire?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think that for now the dev has enough character's to make a really good tale - would love to see Darryl's character broadened, will his lust for Claire reignite the MC's interest in her?

Luv this one so much that I upped my Patronage...would seriously recommend supporting this dev - so far he is delivering a quality game.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheTypist

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
Going for a release by the end of this month, trying to keep on schedule :) tonight I’ll be coming home late but posting a progress map for release. Scripting is close to completion and once that’s done renders and teasers begin coming out shortly after :)
So is this update going to fill in the resounding lack of content for the love update?

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Would you just take the game as it comes? No dev can make everything perfect for everyone all the time.

Reactions: MacDoobie
May 18, 2019
Going for a release by the end of this month, trying to keep on schedule :) tonight I’ll be coming home late but posting a progress map for release. Scripting is close to completion and once that’s done renders and teasers begin coming out shortly after :)
Big mistake creating another deadline for you.

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Big mistake creating another deadline for you.
Not a deadline, just an estimate :) though I have been hard at work, I’ve been working a ton on the scripting which is easiest, but I’ve put in so much time I haven’t even made the progress map in photoshop yet but if people have questions I’m more than ready to answer them.

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Not a deadline, just an estimate :) though I have been hard at work, I’ve been working a ton on the scripting which is easiest, but I’ve put in so much time I haven’t even made the progress map in photoshop yet but if people have questions I’m more than ready to answer them.
I should note that questions asked here are usually pretty negative so if anyone actually has legitimate questions and does enjoy the game then I’ll be more than happy to answer lol

May 18, 2019
I should note that questions asked here are usually pretty negative so if anyone actually has legitimate questions and does enjoy the game then I’ll be more than happy to answer lol
A legitimate question? You broke several deadlines before and most obviously lied about the bartender/guest/drunk thing.
This is legitimate.

I'm not here to put you down or anything. I like your game even if the story did go off track.

But don't expect people/me to play the "nice guy who ignores the past".
I seriously root for you but you lost a lot of credibility.

And "Going for a release by the end of this month, trying to keep on schedule" is setting a deadline. People will interpret it that way.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I don't know if question is "legitimate" or not, but I'm curious to know how "few days away" turned into two and a half months? It's not attempt of provocation I am truly wondering.

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
I don't know if question is "legitimate" or not, but I'm curious to know how "few days away" turned into two and a half months? It's not attempt of provocation I am truly wondering.
Most recent update was August 16th, and I have more content on the way that I’ve been grinding really hard to work towards larger releases in shorter periods of time to the best of my ability, even taking time off off work when possible and re investing all money from donations into my pc to boost workflow in whatever way I can. While I know I’ve struggled to keep deadlines, I don’t have one now that’s public, only in my own head and to those who message me on patreon. So we can all be upset, or we can all be positive and hope things work out. I’m on the latter of the two choices, so at the end of the day, I recommend playing other wonderful games and waiting patiently. Or not. I try my best to maintain close relationships with as many fans as I can, and do my best to keep them posted whenever possible. I can easily read all the tough comments I’ve received in the past and just give up on even responding anymore to anyone. But yet, I do. And I enjoy being able to. So again, the last update was August 16th, it clearly needs more content, and so I will abide and include more content, but I don’t do content for just having it, I do it because I see it going somewhere I can be proud of.
This next update is consisting of what the love path was lacking, and will also include the larger NTR/Lust path that my fans have been waiting patiently for. I appreciate your reply. Thanks and I really hope I can do nothing but good from now on.

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
A legitimate question? You broke several deadlines before and most obviously lied about the bartender/guest/drunk thing.
This is legitimate.

I'm not here to put you down or anything. I like your game even if the story did go off track.

But don't expect people/me to play the "nice guy who ignores the past".
I seriously root for you but you lost a lot of credibility.

And "Going for a release by the end of this month, trying to keep on schedule" is setting a deadline. People will interpret it that way.
This is totally understandable. I would feel the same way. And I respect the way you guys feel, so as I may have lost my credibility for many, all I can do is my best to earn it over time. Even if it’s a long time, I hope you can check the forums each month and see something great from me soon. It’s my goal, and with even just the slight bit of positivity you put in your message saying your routing for me, I have to take that bit and run with it and provide the best I can. So thank you. For sticking around even after that. I hope to really push forward in a good way. I’ve got lots of great plans and this is the best I’ve felt about it. All in all I guess I’m just trying to stay positive and keep my head up so I can provide more.

Reactions: MacDoobie

MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
I am a high level patron of this game $$ ...and the dev is doing well as far as I am concerned. He posts quality updates that have a lot of love put into them...who gives a fuck if he is a few days or weeks late, there are a dozen other games, at least, to play here in the meanwhile...he's got my support...maybe if more folks supported him on Patreon he would be able to do things faster instead of hustling in the real world to put food on his plate.

CMin1994

Apr 3, 2018
There was an update literally over 2 weeks ago. Why are people so upset? Be happy you aren't a fan of some other games that go months between minuscule content.

If you want just more content, take a few breaks between releases and let it pile up. Don't shit on the developer whose working hard on it though - you'll only fuel their anxiety that they definitely already have by having a bunch of people hanging on their every word. He can either put small batches of content out every few weeks to try and keep people happy yet still get criticism of lack of content, or work on big content drops and have to deal with the criticism of everyone asking what's taking so long. Lose lose.

A lotta games out here, give developers time.

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
I wanted to say, that I am still waiting and hoping for some real ntr scenes with Jenni, because I like her looks, her relationship with MC, and I kinda want to be able to take her from the MC. Yes, I am that bastard who has a fantasy of stealing a girl, or better, a harem, from someone who has a deep relationship with her/them... xD Just a fantasy ofc, tho. I wouldn't wanna hurt anybody irl. I don't like those MCs (mostly in anime/manga/VNs) who get every girl easily, every girl wants them, and they have it easy, and that's probably the initial position of the MC here. The guys should have to work for it, that's more engaging and satisfying. So the thought, that you get to be the one taking it from the Protagonist-kun, is really fun. :D That's why I like this VN, despite all it's flaws, and I hope for more content, rather sooner, than later. :D I don't care for love content, because that's like 95% of games on this site, so I can scratch my "love itch" elsewhere. :D I like to diversify.

Too bad, there are not many games, where you can play the guy who has the "netori" role. It's mostly the MC who gets ntr'd or the love interests are single.

May 18, 2019
I wanted to say, that I am still waiting and hoping for some real ntr scenes with Jenni, because I like her looks, her relationship with MC, and I kinda want to be able to take her from the MC. Yes, I am that bastard who has a fantasy of stealing a girl, or better, a harem, from someone who has a deep relationship with her/them... xD Just a fantasy ofc, tho. I wouldn't wanna hurt anybody irl. I don't like those MCs (mostly in anime/manga/VNs) who get every girl easily, every girl wants them, and they have it easy, and that's probably the initial position of the MC here. The guys should have to work for it, that's more engaging and satisfying. So the thought, that you get to be the one taking it from the Protagonist-kun, is really fun. :D That's why I like this VN, despite all it's flaws, and I hope for more content, rather sooner, than later. :D I don't care for love content, because that's like 95% of games on this site, so I can scratch my "love itch" elsewhere. :D I like to diversify.

Too bad, there are not many games, where you can play the guy who has the "netori" role. It's mostly the MC who gets ntr'd or the love interests are single.
Most games on this site have Netori.

In almost every game you can seduce a mother/aunt/neighbor/girl who has a boyfriend/husband. It's not really advertised as netori but it's netori.

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes