Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 27, 2018
I have updated the walkthrough for the last update Chp. 4 - Love Update.

Check out the POST.
You can also find it on my . Enjoy!
Thanks for sharing. but im little confuse with path selection..
after capmfire my game end how to get jenni and jeson swimming scene ?

Vanidal

Nov 15, 2017
I need to sensor the black stud's face because I like him with his persona in Acting Lessons. Huff.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
im playing android and there is no official android version
i just made a diff of the official script and mine and the only difference besides the removed trailing spaces is, that i also deleted
"Thanks for playing part 1 of Because I Love Her..."
"Part two out Wednesday, 6/05/19."
"You can support me on patreon at Patreon.com/TheTypist"

seems a bit outdated.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Thanks for sharing. but im little confuse with path selection..
after capmfire my game end how to get jenni and jeson swimming scene ?
Okay I'll try to simplify it as much as I can:
The most important thing you need to obtain is the hidden tag [Missed Claire].
(Located at the end of Day 1 or Start of Day 2, based on which route you took with Claire).

You can obtain the tag in several ways (Choose one):
1. If you have 5 OR LESS LUST with Claire before heading to sleep (Day 1).
You'll obtain it by default.

2. If you have 6 OR MORE LUST with Claire before heading to sleep (Day 1):
You can choose "Try to sleep it off. (Avoids NTR dream...)".

3. If you have 6 OR MORE LUST with Claire before heading to sleep (Day 1):
For those who watched Claire NTR Dream (End of Day 1):
There are two ways you can choose from (Morning Day 2):
a) You can choose "Just Tell her you missed her.".
OR
b) "Tell Claire about your dream." THEN Choose
"Believe Claire, you wouldn't want her thinking you don't trust her.".

Reactions: crisbr

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Is NTR (as in cheating, not sharing) implemented yet or that for something that will be implemented?
People seem to disagree on this, which kinda baffles me, but Claire has a dick in her — not far, but she's quite willing for it to continue, and the only reason it doesn't is because Daryl has a "plan" for her seduction — in the shower, and while the MC's been thinking and talking a lot, he certainly didn't say, "and while you're at the gym, go fuck another guy if you want." Nor does Claire tell him about it; in fact, she outright lies when she comes out of the shower. To me, that's cheating, without question. Same thing for the glory hole, even though he knows about it right after it happens. Definitely cheating. Until the MC's thoughts become explicit permission, like they do during and after the pool scene, it's cheating.

Jenni getting half-naked, or getting into the shower completely naked, without Claire's permission and without her knowing about it would, in my opinion, at least be cheating-adjacent.

So yes, there's cheating. Is there a scene where someone goes and does everything humanly possible completely behind their partner's back? No, not yet.

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
That ending was nuts. You have to loose a relationship to save another sound familiar?
I hope in the next version you can save them both man that does sound familiar.
when is the next version?

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The scene after the two main characters are in bed discussing her extra-relationship action is just black screen with dialogue.
Anyone else having this issue.
Sorry if this has been previously asked.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
The scene after the two main characters are in bed discussing her extra-relationship action is just black screen with dialogue.
Anyone else having this issue.
Sorry if this has been previously asked.
I do not have this problem, the only "black screen" for me part is when Claire´s Mom and Jenni talk about relationships. (With the interesting twist Claire´s Mom is encouraging Jenni to pursue the MC)

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I agree, luckily it’s because most devs like myself are starting off knowing nothing about developing and then eventually we learn what we can and can adapt to be better. I myself know plenty enough to make my own rooms and backgrounds, but the game is set the way it is so maybe on the next one I can showcase my knowledge :)
Just a different boutique would be a start. The supermarket is another. It reminds me of ones I found in Czechoslovakia in the communist period. Who puts chewing gum out in separate boxes?

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes