Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Adder23

Aug 18, 2019
Not really, I put nothing new into the ntr path at all. Again it’s still a dream, still pertains to her path, and still is only one of about 4 different options on that section alone. Yeah I did have a lot more ready but for anyone following the discord after downloading daz studio 4.12 my renders were corrupting and scenes would have huge flaws in the design. I swapped back to 4.11 and batch rendered what I can and released it as soon as possible. That’s unfortunate but it happens and it’ll be more complete soon
So the next update is putting in the missing content for this update rather then ntr?

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
So the next update is putting in the missing content for this update rather then ntr?
Yeah but it'll be quick. Scripts there for me already, just need to batch render and It'll be done. Lust update will be a larger update with more time involved

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
That's why I usually don't make any rating at the beginning of the development, because the probability to make mistakes when you review some script is too high, it's like you see some paint artist doing some scribbles on your painting, then you say "this painting is ugly", so you see the finished painting, you realized you're wrong and in fact the painting is a masterpiece. This game looks like my example, if you could divide this game into three acts, this game still seems to be in act one(mainly the Love path).

I played the Love path, but there's no much to say, because like I said still too early, I have to wait for more to make a precise review. So, the Lust path is more attractive to me, because this path is more developed and solid. The dialogue in both paths are good, it's interesting to read them.

About the complaints about to have NTR scenes even in the Love path, if I see both sides(Developer and non-NTR players), I think I can understand both ones. If I see the Developer's side, Claire's dream scene is considered common because MC chose Jenni and Claire feels hurt about the situation, so the dream represent her feelings at the moment, but if see the non-NTR players's side, usually in games where there's no NTR in it, when you choose one girl, the other girl's path is closed and the player doesn't know what happens to her(mainly about the possibility she has some sex with another guy), so even the scene being a dream, some players don't like to see this kind of scene and majority of developers avoid to make it and the headache too. For me as a neutral player(I know to be completely neutral is impossible, but I'm trying to be more close possible), I noticed the scene was a dream and the message you put there too(I think), so no problems here.

Overall, I'm still more interested in the Lust path than Love path, so, the Lust path I will follow with more closely and the Love path, I will wait to finish it first until I play again to analyze better.
I do wish everyone was as open as you, it's a breathe of fresh air reading this kind of stuff. But thank you for your reply, it means a lot, like, A LOT to us devs to see that there are people with your perspective that exist... Hope you stick around.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Does this update end after they discuss how she gave a BJ to their guest in the living room, cause I can't get the game to go any further.

During the dialogue in the gloryhole scene the MC female character's default name appears.

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Does this update end after they discuss how she gave a BJ to their guest in the living room, cause I can't get the game to go any further.

During the dialogue in the gloryhole scene the MC female character's default name appears.
I think you may have an old update... Go back a page or two and you'll see I've posted the correct one

Reactions: RustyV

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Choosing Claire gives you nothing (except some flashbacks scenes), and choosing Jenni gives you a blowjob and an NTR dream (that happens regardless what you choose, but you can chose not to see the sex scene) with Claire. So i take it that from this point on the love route, you get scenes between the MC and the one you have chosen, and scenes between the other one and random blokes? Goddamn, if that's your idea of a love route, i shudder to think what's on the other route. Even if you want to make it realistic and not have both of them, who the hell (who is not into NTR) enjoys watching his ex fucking other dudes? What's the point of showing that on the love route?

Too bad, because the dev is clearly talented and the renders are very good, but the direction the story is going towards is unappealing to me to say the least. Oh well, good luck with the game.

RGShark

Aug 31, 2018
Is this the whole update for this month or there is another? i think you've said that this would be a big update tho, but theres not enough content to consider this as a BIG UPGDATE. just saying.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
A game with NTR in the labels and voila, a big discussion breaks loose! First off, I like the renders very much, good stuff! I am not a big fan of NTR, but I do not understand the ferocious reaction of some players. Don´t play it, if you cannot stomach it.
The Claire love path is too short at the moment to say much about it, the Claire lust path cannot be called NTR. That is more of the two experimenting with sharing than NTR. The MC is encouraging Claire to try out, that is not NTR, more hotwifing. Look forward to more.

sinik13

Mar 30, 2019
your game is just awesome thanks for keeping working on it. im much more into ntr but i should admit the render are just wow. i cant wait for the next update again and between how come the shower scene with daryl disapeared ? it was a good one

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KiresTheOne

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Because I Love Her [Love Update] [The Typist] - Original Size: 1.46 GB

Download Win (157MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
Thanks for this. Yeah, there is definitely more of Jenni coming. It's important to a lot of people that Jenni has more content including myself. As far as NTR goes, I try to explain to many that I'm trying to create a slow burn that will in time eventually become true NTR. One that slowly develops over time and hits better, I just don't think one can really feel NTR if it suddenly happens and there isn't much to it. I believe it needs a sort of shock factor in order to really mean anything to me. It's also hard when I have so many saying this isn't real NTR, or this is way too much NTR, or so and so but at the end of the day the tags are there for the future anyhow, and the game is gonna be in development for a while haha. But thank you for your reply, I appreciate the way you come off. Hope you stick around for more.
No Problem i intend to. And yea i know many have different interpretations of what NTR is and that is just my personal view. I am not a huge fan of true NTR as your describe it, but it appears we have options around it so i am cool with it. Guessing no Harem path though without potential though huh? I am a greedy bastard and dont like to share lol.

Reactions: TheTypist
3.40 star(s) 93 Votes