Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Just finished all routes and... yeah hard pass on this one. The Dev is obviously pro NTR, you can tell by the difference in the content for both paths.

Reactions: arms99

exxxe

Apr 28, 2017
That's a head-scratcher that one I've played a few games like this and not once on a love route have I ever encountered NTR.
Well the dev wants realism ( yea that's why we play games because reality is fun lol , smh)

Which means that he want the characters to feel real so if you pick Clair,, jenni will move on with her life with others in her own way and vice versa if you pick jenni

The typist said you will eventually control the female you didn't pick thus controlling her in her own life away from MC )

And you know people will consider any guy other than MC looking at the girl to be NTR

Another factor is that he said he loved and enjoys NTR way more than love and his ability to write NTR is way better as well thus refusing harem or win it all scenarios so yea there will be NTR alot of it

Follow discord he is much more talkative/ informative there

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi!
A question: For some reason I still get nothing more than the already done stuff, with the exception of a small different thing when Claire is in the living room with the bartender. I have not found the Jenni kisss scene, only the "scene" where Claire´s mom and Jenni speak about relationships. (Btw, her Mom encouraging Jenni to put the moves on the MC is "interesting" to say so) Can someone tell me what point combination I need for that kiss scene? thanks

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
I don't think the choices in this update were that confounding. There were undoubtedly going to be feelings of jealousy from Claire regarding MC and Jenni's relationship, and if you chose to pursue it I don't think the kiss was out of place. And if you have been building Claire's lust as well as love (esp the fantasy with other men), the dream isn't out of place either. It all depends how Typist acts on these choices in the future. Right now, the love route could split into the true love route and a cheating route, based on how Claire reacts to her dream (if she pursues it or not, based on player choices). The NTR route is more clear, but could also branch into a sharing/cuck route as well.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I don't think the choices in this update were that confounding. There were undoubtedly going to be feelings of jealousy from Claire regarding MC and Jenni's relationship, and if you chose to pursue it I don't think the kiss was out of place. And if you have been building Claire's lust as well as love (esp the fantasy with other men), the dream isn't out of place either. It all depends how Typist acts on these choices in the future. Right now, the love route could split into the true love route and a cheating route, based on how Claire reacts to her dream (if she pursues it or not, based on player choices). The NTR route is more clear, but could also branch into a sharing/cuck route as well.
Actually I am not confused by the choices per se, but for some reason even with high love for Jenni and love/lust for Claire, I never got the Jenni kiss scene, the Claire end is like the last versions and the only thing on the Jenni route is, she is talking with Claire´s mom about relationships.

BeardedJack

May 31, 2017
Tbh im really disappointed, this could be my favourite game with just few changes and a clear sharing route where she loves you and would never cheat but you push her inviting strangers into the action. But after seeing that it took this long for just this "update" i dont know... Kinda giving up.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
To me, it was clear from the first release that the MC and Jenni were meant for each other and that Claire was going to stray and eventually leave, since it's not a harem/polyamory game. Playing a love route in which the MC and Claire are trying to stay together has seemed wrong from the beginning, and the game gives so many signals that it's not the "correct" path (e.g. the way she comes while fantasizing about others vs. fantasizing about the MC).

That said, Jenni's blowjob in the restaurant bathroom seems to have disappeared in this update, or at least I couldn't trigger it. Which is fine, because that was a stupid scene. But what I'm actually curious about is: if this is an NTR game, which it pretty clearly is, will Jenni be tempted/encouraged by others if the MC "chooses" her? The boy in the pool is irrelevant; I mean once the MC has declared his interest. Darryl and Jenni? I know the anti-cheating people are about to have a fit, but that would be hot.

KiresTheOne

Sep 6, 2016
cmon guys dont be like that TheTypist is very sensitive and he will go to the discord crying,dont say negative things ,do as me ,this is the best game ever ,he deserve support ,not negativity \m/ ,keeo the good work (delays,text and scenes not making sense,the redone 1,2,3 times) ,we are all her for you <3 ,annnnnd im out of here.

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Meh this started out alright.....Then this update happened. Personally i'm not into NTR, being cucked or anything like that so I was happy there was a clear seperation of paths....or I thought there was. Being "Nice" to your best friend ends up in a forced catching by your girlfriend only to have her leave. Now you can control her, and if you pick everything that keeps lust low and staying faithful...the update ends? If you want to this game to be an NTR game then just do it. Don't fake it by adding an useless path that ends all of a sudden. Either even out the routes so it remains constant or just redo the damn thing into an NTR game. As far as it stands now, I am out. I can't get behind this game any longer. Best of luck on whatever this game becomes.

• Haha
Reactions: KiresTheOne
May 30, 2017
it was good when first released but then those remake of this game make it boring af
Imo,you should do what you've intended to do in the first place.

Last edited:

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Just played the update and wow, yeah that's just about one of the worse things I've played. We finally get a update for the love route and there's NTR forced into it for no reason, could you have made a consequence for the MC kissing Jenni? Yeah sure, but wasting time rendering a NTR scene on the love route is pretty unacceptable to me, and it had as much content for NTR as love this update. Please TheTypist don't force yourself to make content you don't want, because its so obvious that one way or another you want to see the MC get cucked. Im gonna join the ignore thread and maybe I'll check out the game when its done, wish you the best.

Last edited:

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Wow So quick to Judge ! Yes ... the release took a turn from the origional game.... But the Dev also mentioned at the end to stay tuned ! It Seams that there is developing 2 paths to follow.... The best Friend love path wirh a side for the Fiancee. Or he is setting up for the Cuckold sharing path of the Fiancee....... maybe the friend will join in. Who knows.

minombrehota

Jul 4, 2017
Dev needs to just stick to making your run of the mill cuck game because that's moreso what the NTR path is since MC is a willing participant in his wife sleeping with the black dude. If you want to make it an NTR game, MC shouldn't interact with that other dude, ever. If you're trying to do a double NTR game, maybe don't. It gets too convoluted and you clearly don't have a grasp of doing a multi route game. Stick to the wife sleeping around in this run and then maybe make a "Because, I Love Him" game with the wife as the MC and her husband banging the friend behind her back. Or scrap this game altogether and make a new game where the husband and wife sleep around behind each other's backs while trying to maintain the moral high ground in their relationship. She finds him inadequate in bed and turns to the allure of the black man meanwhile he finds the comfort and warmth of a younger woman invigorates his dying libido to levels he hasn't had since his high school/college prime. Now when he bangs his wife with the vigor of a younger man she suspects him of cheating, meanwhile her new tricks and ferocity from her tryst with jungle fever cause him to wonder about her fidelity. But the sex is amazing and they're happier for it! Will it save their marriage and revitalize their sex life, will the whole deal end in divorce or a massive orgy? You decide!

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes