Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
His game is definitely worth supporting. If I didn't live in a third world country, would support a lot more devs.

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
can you have both girls or not
This is the ntr route. You can have your sex with your gf or let her be with others. This isn’t the love route, and even there, I’ve said many times you get one girl and one girl only, I’m sorry. That’s just how it goes in that route for now.

Reactions: Looper9

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
For everyone here, I’ve updated the thread with current mega links. If there’s any mods, If you can create mirrors as normal, I’m grateful. I’m off to my normal job again for the night, and when I get home, I’ll be posting more information on the storyline such as what it all means, then you can speculate as to what you think it means. As well as explaining some future implementations such as audio recordings exclusive to this story and its lore and background that you can slowly discover as you progress in further chapters.

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
Good update as aways, I liked the options you gave to the player, the writing is very good, the strong point is the reflecting from the couple, what they thinking about MC's decision of sharing his fiancee. The sex scenes were great, the animation is fluid and I liked the narrative during those scenes. Good job TheTypist.

Reactions: TheTypist

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Because I Love Her NTRUpdate.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
The game looks great, but my question is:
The love way is really worth it compared to the ntr? (scenes, story, sex ...) I do not want to enter into conflict, I just ask, who is playing on this way, your opinion, that's all.(y)

Reactions: qlop

Midhun 14235

Apr 15, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Because I Love Her NTRUpdate.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
YOU ARE OWSOME MAN

Vombalk

Jul 9, 2017
when you say NTR your meaning only wife sharing not husband sharing and no I don't mean harem. I mean the fetish of wife watching her husband conquering other women.

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes