Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I just wish someone would develop new backgrounds. That boutique appears so often as does the gym etc. You forget which game you are in.

Reactions: Chrathrard

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
I just wish someone would develop new backgrounds. That boutique appears so often as does the gym etc. You forget which game you are in.
I agree, luckily it’s because most devs like myself are starting off knowing nothing about developing and then eventually we learn what we can and can adapt to be better. I myself know plenty enough to make my own rooms and backgrounds, but the game is set the way it is so maybe on the next one I can showcase my knowledge :)

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
hmmm this is probably where i'll call it quits not because it was a bad update, to the contrary i finally got to see the result of my choice with jenni and although it's not the end im more or less satisified. feel bad for fiance and although i can control her and skip dream NTR scene it just seems like the rug is gonna be swept from under me and at one point or another ill be forced to an NTR scene even if im not with her (just a speculation) i would really have liked a triangle ending with the two girls but i found dev say that its mostly an NTR game and just dont see that happening. so i'll accept and move on. but thanks to dev for this update and good luck.

:LOL: Edit: i never looked on the overview or just stuck with default name for fiance and actually typed in Claire as the custom name. (pretty common name in these games...i think)

Last edited:

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
There is love and there is NTR but it leans heavily in favour of one of them .... it isn't love.
I understand this, and I don't think Rob would have a problem with a lack of content. Also its not that bad last time I played, it was like 40/60.

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
so just to clarify will the walk-through mod not work for the newest version? I was looking at starting the game but would wait until that is updated if it does not work atm.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
so just to clarify will the walk-through mod not work for the newest version? I was looking at starting the game but would wait until that is updated if it does not work atm.
you honestly dont need it. depending on what path your doing. Love is easy and point distribution happens right after choice that you know where your at. havent tried NTR path but im assuming focus on lust points and click options that dont strengthen bonds between MC and characters. pretty simple all in all in my opinion. but never tried Mod before either so i dont know what it does.

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes