Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Fingers Crossed
Faith and patience.

When he's given the time and space to create how he wants, he gives us absolute dynamite (Ch 4). "Never have I ever" was inspired as plot-mover. When he's pressured into rushing releases, the quality suffers greatly (e.g. Ch 3 gun scene).

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
You'd have to play an older version of the game; it's been removed from the current release.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
You'd have to play an older version of the game; it's been removed from the current release.
He removed it because it was bad writing and painted him into a plot corner.

I admit the hospital blackmail sex was hot, but the overall plot arc completely ruined the nature of the game. Claire is strongly attracted to him and she would have fucked him eventually, so there was no need for the gunplay and blackmail.

Last edited:

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Fully agreed. It took what was an attraction/corruption/willing cuckold story and replaced it with out-of-the-blue violence, blackmail, and rape. Making him a gangster was an awfully poor choice as well. I know it wasn't the easiest decision to just toss out all that work, but the game's much better for it.

recor06

May 14, 2017
I searched for games with cheating tag what brought me here but there is only the love route and cuckolding,sharing so is there cheating planned in the future? If not the cheating tag should be removed.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Claire has already cheated on the MC and the MC has already cheated on Claire, if you played that route. If you believe that you and Jenni are in a relationship, depending on your choices she may have cheated on you too.

Last edited:

recor06

May 14, 2017
Claire has already cheated on the MC and the MC has already cheated on Claire, if you played that route. If you believe that you and Jenni are in a relationship, depending on your choices she may have cheated on you too.
first i dont care about male cheating i should have said that sry but even so i dont know how you define cheating claire
definitely isnt bcs the mc always knows whats going on even make her do it so thats not cheating thats sharing,cuckolding.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
first i dont care about male cheating i should have said that sry but even so i dont know how you define cheating claire
definitely isnt bcs the mc always knows whats going on even make her do it so thats not cheating thats sharing,cuckolding.
1) Even cheaters use punctuation.

2) You don't have to care about male cheating, though it's a bit of weird sexist hill to die on, but it's certainly cheating for the purpose of a tag in a game thread.

3) Claire had Darryl's dick inside her in the shower, and the MC still doesn't know about that. In fact, Claire straight-up lied to him about it. That is absolutely, 100% cheating. Since he didn't know about the gloryhole in advance, I'd also call that cheating.

4) In any case, all three main characters have already cheated if you made the choices that enable it. Certainly the cheating tag belongs right were it is.

Last edited:

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
The dev's been pretty clear from day one that this won't be a harem game.
Yes, dev's been consistent that MC's choices will have real consequences to MC relationships and the other characters' behavior. We've already seen behavior changes in the fiance and reactive actions in Jenni.

It's an underappreciated part of the writing of this game.

recor06

May 14, 2017
1) Even cheaters use punctuation.

2) You don't have to care about male cheating, though it's a bit of weird sexist hill to die on, but it's certainly cheating for the purpose of a tag in a game thread.

3) Claire had Darryl's dick inside her in the shower, and the MC still doesn't know about that. In fact, Claire straight-up lied to him about it. That is absolutely, 100% cheating. Since he didn't know about the gloryhole in advance, I'd also call that cheating.

4) In any case, all three main characters have already cheated if you made the choices that enable it. Certainly the cheating tag belongs right were it is.
To 1,2,4 ok got it but 3 the tip of his dick was barely in her lol not inside. And the gloryhole scene you could say it is cheating if the mc dosent show up what he did and he dosent mind what happend. After all it dosent feel like the mc got cheatted on since he dosent act like someone more like a cuckold. So yes there is male cheating but no female cheating from claire. What i wanna say is when you know your partner sleeps with other and you dont really care about it its not cheating in my eyes.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
If there's cheating, there's cheating and thus the tag, which is the reason I'm responding.

The only reason there wasn't more than the tip of Darryl's dick inside Claire is that he had a "plan." She was up for the whole thing, right there. The MC didn't encourage it, didn't acknowledge it, and still doesn't know about it. That's cheating by any definition.

Reactions: mistkae

mistkae

Oct 23, 2017
Cheating is, technically, whatever is out of bounds in a relationship. Since there aren't specific boundaries established, we can assume it's a common, vanilla relationship with exclusivity. In such a case, anything romantic or sexual in nature with other people is cheating. Even if he wants these things to happen, it's still cheating since he hasn't given his consent.

Reactions: Segnbora

fbass

May 18, 2017
I searched for games with cheating tag what brought me here but there is only the love route and cuckolding,sharing so is there cheating planned in the future? If not the cheating tag should be removed.
Do you want a specific tag for a specific type of cheating?

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes