Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

symxxx

Sep 24, 2017
so we got part 1 for chapter 4 and typist said that the other part will get full update so we will got chapter 4 part 2 and chapter 5??

Nightmonk

Sep 20, 2017
so we got part 1 for chapter 4 and typist said that the other part will get full update so we will got chapter 4 part 2 and chapter 5??
No, we are only getting Chapter 4 part 2. However, the update for part 2 is going to be larger in size than first thought. It won't be Chapter 5 though.

Reactions: symxxx

catfishl

Aug 19, 2018
First, thanks for the great work~
I found two bugs!
1. When i click the skip buttun(right arrow), if the next is the spot scene, it will be a black backgroud and no correct cg.
2. After using skip button and previous button, it will open a dialogue shows some errors.
And here is my log file, hope this can be help. :D

Oct 14, 2018
First, thanks for the great work~
I found two bugs!
1. When i click the skip buttun(right arrow), if the next is the spot scene, it will be a black backgroud and no correct cg.
2. After using skip button and previous button, it will open a dialogue shows some errors.
And here is my log file, hope this can be help. :D
Thank you

yankee77

Apr 12, 2018
creativity my butt...
the title is very misleading..
because you love her ... you enjoy being a cuckold...
the title should be
"how to enjoy being a cuckold"
the writing is very mediocre to the point that i think this was taken off in literotica titled "cuckold" (this is a joke theres no such thing but idk maybe there is)
you are on fiance stage.... that means you prolly got fucked already and only thing that you got is a measly bj and an awkward sex on stairs..
the black guy has more content than the main dude.... lol makes me think typist is a cuckold idk maybe...
love and lust routes dont have any difference ...except ofc the lust = ntr content... lol but love route idk..
would have been better if you just plainly made this into ntr..
your girlfriend loves you but dont get aroused by you... and the only sexual act you did and you lose lust points.. hahaha
i feel like the girlfriend is mentally challenged..
the bestfriend likes you but gives bj to a random dude that she dont even like ..
lots of inconsistencies in the very fabric of the world this game was made into. logic doesn't equate to it.
A-B-C
the logic in this game i wanna get into c..
so i go to w instead and disregard the whole process and just make a random little acts of lewdness and make it quality content by the end of the day.
i suggest hiring a better writer...
the story needs to be coherent.. and needs to be glued together to make sense..
either that or just plainly make this solely ntr...
the love route still feels ntr ..fml.
this is a constructive criticism.
games need to have either good writing or good content..
this game has neither...

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
creativity my butt...
the title is very misleading..
because you love her ... you enjoy being a cuckold...
the story needs to be coherent.. and needs to be glued together to make sense..
either that or just plainly make this solely ntr...
the love route still feels ntr ..fml.
this is a constructive criticism.
Thanks for your comments. I know the dev reads this thread, so he'll see this for sure.

In the dev's defense, this is not a game about about monogamy. The "love" route is actually more of an exhibitionist/sharing/swapping path, and the NTR path is NTR. The game is in early stages (Ch4, which is kind of like version 0.4), and the dev has developed the NTR route more than the love route to this point.

Additionally, the inconsistency/lack of coherence has been noted, and the most recent release contained changes to address that problem. I think we'll see the plot become more clear as the other route is filled out and the game advances overall.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
idk if this true but if you play love route i also stuck untill chapter 3 only but ntr i play untill the newest update maybe we have to wait for part 2
The most recent update (June) only added content to the NTR route. There is a release (part 2) expected in July that will advance the love route.

Reactions: symxxx

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
OK i intend to play both routes out of curiosity, although I am not into NTR (but i am into swinging :).. I started however with the NTR route just beause it was said i should do that if i want to see more scenes .. but, at least in this route i don't come to a "Day 4" ! It ends after "my girl" sucks that BBC on the couch after the Halloween party and tells me about it. I see in the Walkthrough that there should also be a Day 4 and hat should be mainly about Jenny.. But i dont get to it. The game ends here. Do i have to go love route on both girls to reach that day and see those scenes? Or is some update that I missed other than what's on the first page of this thread?

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
OK i intend to play both routes out of curiosity, although I am not into NTR (but i am into swinging :).. I started however with the NTR route just beause it was said i should do that if i want to see more scenes .. but, at least in this route i don't come to a "Day 4" ! It ends after "my girl" sucks that BBC on the couch after the Halloween party and tells me about it. I see in the Walkthrough that there should also be a Day 4 and hat should be mainly about Jenny.. But i dont get to it. The game ends here. Do i have to go love route on both girls to reach that day and see those scenes? Or is some update that I missed other than what's on the first page of this thread?
OK that comes indeed in the love route ..

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
I just started this game (Chapter4redone-pack) and right after the first gym scene (no idea if there is more gym scenes) Claire comes from the gym, there is at least two mentions of "John". For example, "Claire was afraid of what Johns reaction..." My MC is called Max, not John. Also, these two "Johns" (Johns heart and Johns reaction) should read John's because of the English grammar. In my case they should be Max's.

Scorp666

Apr 11, 2019
in the pics u show us there is one shes in hospital whit the black dude on the bed how the hell we get there i try all of it or almost maybe there is something i did not do but still and in the end good work love it

fbass

May 18, 2017
in the pics u show us there is one shes in hospital whit the black dude on the bed how the hell we get there i try all of it or almost maybe there is something i did not do but still and in the end good work love it
That scene has been removed

Reactions: Scorp666
3.40 star(s) 93 Votes