Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
The encouraging is good, but i hope that soon MC watch his girlfriend get fucked by other men, and that the couple practice also swinging (in a swingers club for example, dressing very sexy…)
I hope there are 2 paths eventually, one NTR and one swinging/consensual cheating - swinging is so overdone - there are tons of games with it and not true NTR.

Reactions: Danjuro83

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
I hope there are 2 paths eventually, one NTR and one swinging/consensual cheating - swinging is so overdone - there are tons of games with it and not true NTR.
I actually think the opposite - every game I play seems to be more true NTR (with the cliched small-dicked workaholic husband/partner) than otherwise.

Unless you're referring to harem games as swinging. Harem games, which while fun because, hey, hot naked babes getting banged is fun, don't have great appeal to me because they're so unrealistic.

The encouraging is good, but i hope that soon MC watch his girlfriend get fucked by other men, and that the couple practice also swinging (in a swingers club for example, dressing very sexy…)
Yeah, I'm really drawn to the sharing / swinging / voyeur alternative this game is offering. Much preferred to the typical single-path blackmail/coercion-driven true cucking / NTR in other games.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kripke

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Exactly!! Thats my one biggest gripe about western NTR games is they all seem to be swinging pretty much except for My Girlfriends Amnesia
My girlfriends amnesia is actually one of my biggest inspirations and while it may not show now, the best thing I learned about that game is the more attachment you have to a characters development, the more these NTR events later on will hit home a little harder. That’s the point. What may be consensual now doesn’t always end up that way. Imagine this, you tell your girlfriend it’s okay to go out with her friends one night, she says there’s a guy or two but you trust her this one time cause it’s work related and blah blah blah. Cool, nothing happened. Trust was for good reason, and it worked out. But now, your girlfriend takes that trust and thinks she can use it to justify going more often and you’re not super comfortable with that. Make sense? I can go on but don’t want to ramble. The point is what’s okay now doesn’t mean it will forever be, and it’s not always your choice. Sometimes, you can’t stop it anymore cause it’s too late. You feel it’s partially your fault. So you try to convince yourself it’s okay. But no, it’s not deep down, and it hurts a bit. This is true NTR for some. It goes deeper, and there’s broader explanations, but this is just me trying to tell you to wait for it... you’ll see

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
My girlfriends amnesia is actually one of my biggest inspirations and while it may not show now, the best thing I learned about that game is the more attachment you have to a characters development, the more these NTR events later on will hit home a little harder. That’s the point. What may be consensual now doesn’t always end up that way. Imagine this, you tell your girlfriend it’s okay to go out with her friends one night, she says there’s a guy or two but you trust her this one time cause it’s work related and blah blah blah. Cool, nothing happened. Trust was for good reason, and it worked out. But now, your girlfriend takes that trust and thinks she can use it to justify going more often and you’re not super comfortable with that. Make sense? I can go on but don’t want to ramble. The point is what’s okay now doesn’t mean it will forever be, and it’s not always your choice. Sometimes, you can’t stop it anymore cause it’s too late. You feel it’s partially your fault. So you try to convince yourself it’s okay. But no, it’s not deep down, and it hurts a bit. This is true NTR for some. It goes deeper, and there’s broader explanations, but this is just me trying to tell you to wait for it... you’ll see
I will say that in MGA the NTR was the result of you being distant with the GF, with 3 exceptions which was the elevator scene, chloroform rape scene and the boss with both the sister and the GF scene. Every other scene was the result of the jerk choices. There seems to be a certain thinking that NTR and Cuckolding are one and the same. This however is not the case. It is taking a Japanese kink to the western world and it being appropriated wrongly.

Kripke

Jan 10, 2018
Disagree. NTR does not entail encouragement. If he knows then it is basically swinging.
Sometimes it does, if only jealousy still remains the most important thing.

It seems that there could be possible to make both classical NTR and swinging (or with elements of netorase and voyeurism) for a relatively low price - with the same visual content, by changing the text only.

But absolutely disagree about tons of swinging games. That's a lie or ignorance. If you bring here examples of at least ten... OK, five real swinging games, I'll beg my pardon and thank you in return.

...the more attachment you have to a characters development, the more these NTR events later on will hit home a little harder...
100000%! That's why TheTypist has decent chances to create something REALLY good. (y)

MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
That's a lie or ignorance. If you bring here examples of at least ten... OK, five real swinging games, I'll beg my pardon and thank you in return.

100000%! That's why TheTypist has decent chances to create something REALLY good. (y)
Sorry, calling me a liar immediuately gets you put on my ignore list. That is totally rude and not acceptable - disagree if you want but keep the name calling to yourself. Have a good life!

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Because I Love Her Chapter4redone.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Rolhy

Apr 1, 2018
Well in most countries 6/05/2019 is read as the 6th of May.
Yeah but in the game that was written and I just quoted (+ first I read 6th of May too and 6th of May wasn't a Wednesday, but a Sunday)
The Typist lives in western hemisphere, so it's still morning there. Give it some time.
Yeah I know
I didin't complain or anything I just quoted what was written in the game
I even can wait months for this game

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Posted by The Typist:
"Hey guys, hope all is well. Just keeping everyone in the know I’ll currently be bartending for a wedding today so I’ll be trying to release the part 2 update tonight that will fill in a bit more content after the recent scenes. Thanks for the super positive responses ive received :) you guys are the best fan base ever "

So it will be later today, in the morning (May 06) for those of us in the eastern hemisphere.

Looking forward to it!

Reactions: Jansen and sinik13
3.40 star(s) 93 Votes