Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Feb 26, 2019
by the way, a great concept but backstory could be improved I mean the cliched coffeeshop romantic story can be start of the game by the way amazing use of 4th wall breaking it could've been much funnier but giving the NTR scene it's impressive make more changes and you'll see me hanging around

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
I believe that chapter 4 revision appeared to be perfectly successful. Great job, TheTypist!

Could you please share some info on the piano menumusic theme?

BTW, if we change Claire's name to custom, there are places where her name in pink 'Claire's thoughts' is not changed.
Thanks, this is an easy fix :) I’ll take care of it

MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
I personally love the way the game is progressing.

I love NTR and cheating. Swinging is boring for me.

Love route is incidental in a way as I want to explore the darker sides of emotions here.

I really like the fact there will be no harem path. There are tons of really great games here if that is your thing - but the topic is ho hum boring and vanilla to me. I'd rather deal with a story close to reality - rarely does a guy have a harem.

Life is a matter of choices that have impact. This plot actually reflects that - and lets the real emotions of heartbreak and true joy and love come through to teach people that 98% of the time one cannot have their cake and eat it too.

I wish that there was a path where Claire gets slowly corrupted and cheats and the MC simply does not know - would love to see her feelings of guilt slowly get overrun by her passion, but let her still have some conscience so she tries to protect her fiance but eventually will get caught and let the emotional sparks fly. Great story in that - actions do not exist in a vacuum - let her share both the bitter and the sweet.

The MC is a bit hard to read though - he is a bit too 'wishy washy' - he can't seem to progress either as a cuck or as a wronged man.

Just played the first 2 chapters as those are all that seem to be in Chap4 part 1 - really looking forward to part 2 to get the real character of Jenni and her story. As of now I am playing total lust for Claire and love route for Jenni - personally Jenni is way hotter girl for me, much more my type. Really hope I can cheat on Claire with her as a pay back when I find out Claire is cheating on me - would love to dump her and see her become a total whore who regrets losing me but can't control her lust, while Jenni is the love of my life after all.

Bringing mom in seems a waste of time now - there is so much to explore with the other 4 girls without opening up that can of worms.

But all this is just my humble opinions...keep up the great work Mr Dev - the girls and renders are gorgeous and hot - the mini animations are a great touch, and I have become a patreon after playing this game yesterday. Had a hard on throughout and could not stop playing it. Thank You! (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

trigger

Jul 3, 2017
Quick question, is the update on the 5th purely love route content or will there be stuff for the NTR fans as well? Not complaining, just wondering. :whistle:

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
I believe that chapter 4 revision appeared to be perfectly successful. Great job, TheTypist!

Could you please share some info on the piano menumusic theme?

BTW, if we change Claire's name to custom, there are places where her name in pink 'Claire's thoughts' is not changed.
Ludovico einaudi - nuvole bianche but played by Rousseau

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
I actually want to have choices for both swinging type of scenes and just pure ntr of the MC. So to answer your question I guess both haha. I enjoy both so that’s why I want to include it.
i enjoy both. i really love the red head. wish there is more content with or a ending with her.

MrJ

Sep 13, 2017
All the NTR and Cheating Love in this thread is so nice to see :)
Warms my heart. And makes my schlong a little bit hard :D

Last edited:

GelonG

To be, or not to be, that is the question…
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2018
1 part? Seriously? Did you make a deal with the dog? :cautious:

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
I'm going to say the rework is a big step forward! It was worth the wait to get the pool scene sorted out. The new content was excellent - Never have I ever was an inspired choice for a game to move the sharing / soft NTR forward.

Interestingly, the dev even kept up the sweet-and-sour tradeoff trend in the fix: the shooting was removed, which everybody hated, but so too was the Jenni seduction cliffhanger, which I think a bunch of people liked. If that type of consequence-laden writing and editing continues, I think it could become what makes this game unique and stand out from the rest of the NTR field.

Reactions: Kripke
3.40 star(s) 93 Votes