Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

christoprd

GFX Designer
Dec 10, 2017
TheTypist, I understand what you mean, but some complaints about the love route have some good reason. In fact, what you said it's true, in real life we always need to make important choices, I understand the Claire arch where she and MC have problems with their sexual life and in the future, he will learn more about her and solve that problem(maybe? I don't what are your plans about this route), but the Jenni route have a structure that reminds a typical Japanese NTR plot(Where the girl confess her feelings to MC, but some guy seduce her easily and he steals her at the front of him(MC) with no resistance from her). If you want to make her press the MC to make a decision, you don't need to make some random guy takes her using simple flattering(remember, she loves the MC) and he fingers her pussy at the front of MC, you have other more coherent situations for that like the shower scene or a private conversation with dialogues like "I demonstrated, I gave signals and I confessed my love for you and I can't hold my feeling anymore MC. So, I need your answer: Do you love me and want to be with me, or not?" and your answer define what girl do you want, it's simple, efficient and you avoid any complaints about the route.
I saw Jenni as a main LI for the MC but the things you wrote are the main reason I lost all interest in her at this point of the story.... because the game and the way she behaves told me that she's a simpleton, just a slut full of jealousy.

Reactions: HangTuah

symxxx

Sep 24, 2017
she look so much sexy in this patch hope part 2 got sex scene for ntr route
since chapter 3 been redone and no more hospital sex scene

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
+ Character models look great, the girls are pretty, especially your girl and Jenni
+ Krystal looks like the Aunt from Big Brother haha

+- Jenni is hot, but her skin tone is pretty strange. Like... it's grey-ish or something? Just realized while playing that this is fixed in chapter 2
+- When I realized that upping Lust for anyone just ends in NTR, I had to start over... xD (hate NTR)
+- Olivia looks good, but rather standard-ish

- Indoor renders are somewhat grainy
- The point rewards are somewhat strange. When in bed with your fiance, dirty talking about yourself add huge amounts, like 10, of Love and Lust. But dirty talking about other men just adds 0 Love and 2 Lust? XD Kinda strange
- May be just me, but using a dildo to satisfy a woman doesn't really do anything for me
- Rose isn't my cup of tea

I also played the full NTR path and I gotta say... I rather enjoy having a harem without NTR. Here, I just get the choice between being truthful and monogamous and being a cuck who wakes up smiling after dreaming of other guys banging his girl. So while I really liked the renders, this game probably won't be for me as the focus seems to lie on NTR.

I felt like ProJared after finishing this game.

BeardedJack

May 31, 2017
I understand your point fully

btw jenni giving her first Blowjob to a stranger just because we complimented a waiter name is not what to be called realistic or genuine lol

and as someone who like both girls i just can't but hate it lol ( choosing a girl results NTRing the other will get you backlash tho that both routes indeed have NTR )

still i would play all routes and my main interest is the sharing/ swinging route so no biggie as long as that route is there and is far distinct from cuckold ( which i hate most )

good luck to you and keep it up :))
Couldn't have explained my feelings better than this, and thats exactly the route im interested in too.

xfam0us

Mar 23, 2018
It says chapter 4, but the game ends on chapter 3 for me... literally the same ending as i have gotten the update before this, which was several months ago...

MrJ

Sep 13, 2017
Great to see that the game was reworked. Now everything makes more sense.

But the Halloween scene is still way too short. All the hot girls with hot outfits, and nothing really happes. Krystal, the hot Mom... You can imagine endless possibilities what happens at the party.
Harem, NTR, Swinging etc.

Same goes for the scene afterwards on the NTR-Route.

But still, i'm very glad the game will continue. I realy like the story and the girls so far!
Keep it up!

Reactions: rKnight

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Never have I ever "Played Such a fantastic NTR Game". Really liked the mini game and the slow corruption. I guess listening to the audiance/patreon regarding previous rushed NTR setup has finally started to payback the Dev. Eagerly waiting for the next update. I really just care about Clair as she is one beautiful creature. TheTypist

Reactions: dr.ek and TheTypist

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Typest thanks for removing the forced rape scene with the gun at the pool party. I was wondering if you do ntr path will the mc also be doing the ntr to girlfriend / fiancee etc.. so if she fucks other men will the mc also be able to cheat and fuck other woman or is this the type of ntr only the mc will get ?

Because then i will see it more be like swining then ntr.

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Typest thanks for removing the forced rape scene with the gun at the pool party. I was wondering if you do ntr path will the mc also be doing the ntr to girlfriend / fiancee etc.. so if she fucks other men will the mc also be able to cheat and fuck other woman or is this the type of ntr only the mc will get ?

Because then i will see it more be like swining then ntr.
I actually want to have choices for both swinging type of scenes and just pure ntr of the MC. So to answer your question I guess both haha. I enjoy both so that’s why I want to include it.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I actually want to have choices for both swinging type of scenes and just pure ntr of the MC. So to answer your question I guess both haha. I enjoy both so that’s why I want to include it.
Thanks yes that is what i was missing in most of these games it only 1 sided i am glad to see there will be more sided.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
So, there's a possibility to get a good ending in this path. It's new because normally we just get only bad endings in this genre.
Yes in most of the game i have seen is only 1 sided i am glad this one will have the other side too. it does say swining, so both should be getting it.

Lucioleee

Jun 4, 2017
I will try my question again in another form. Will this game contain only cuckolding/sharing/swinging or will it involve Claire cheating on the MC ?

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
I will try my question again in another form. Will this game contain only cuckolding/sharing/swinging or will it involve Claire cheating on the MC ?
Simply cheating as in the Mc doesn’t know it’s happening? Possibly, it’s difficult to answer as the entire story hasn’t been written yet, if the opportunity arises, maybe

Reactions: Canto Forte and MrJ
3.30 star(s) 94 Votes