Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

exxxe

Apr 28, 2017
Sooo the update was supposed to be released on the first of May ?? and the plan was it to be a complete fix/ re-work for both routes since both vanilla and NTR crowds actually agreed on that their routes disappointed baaadly ( first time both types agree on same thing wow)

Now 11 days later we still have no update and the update is scaled down for just one route ,, I'm trying to be optimistic and nice here but i can't

Jul 8, 2017
Sooo the update was supposed to be released on the first of May ?? and the plan was it to be a complete fix/ re-work for both routes since both vanilla and NTR crowds actually agreed on that their routes disappointed baaadly ( first time both types agree on same thing wow)

Now 11 days later we still have no update and the update is scaled down for just one route ,, I'm trying to be optimistic and nice here but i can't

if you've been here since the start you would know this dev is terrible with deadlines.

I'm much more disappointed with the delays than the quality of the game.
Same here honestly a couple of the updates seems like the story was slapped together 1-2 days before he released it

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
so are we anticipating a big update here or just a real delay?
My understanding is that The Typist was intending to rework the end of 3.1 and maybe fix a few other inconsistencies. There is additional content (but I don't know how much) and the focus of that content is on the NTR side of things.

Reactions: VolksKrieg

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
My understanding is that The Typist was intending to rework the end of 3.1 and maybe fix a few other inconsistencies. There is additional content (but I don't know how much) and the focus of that content is on the NTR side of things.

oh okay. that's good news. thanks

Tdius

Feb 20, 2018
View attachment 198858

Overview:

You play as John, the main character who is engaged to Claire, the most beautiful woman you've ever met. Claire has always been a bit innocent for you, but her beauty has you staying for the future. During the process of moving out, your best friend Jenni has moved in with the two of you along the way. You as well as those surrounding you will develop relationships along discovering more of the new city life you've adopted. It's up to you to decide what you make of these relationships.

Please read before downloading or replying to thread.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 2019-02-02
Developer: The Typist - -
Censored: None
Version: Chapter 3.1.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win, Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Others:

Extras:
(2.1)
Thanks to @Qleaf for the walkthrough!

View attachment 137128 View attachment 137129 View attachment 137130 View attachment 137131 View attachment 137132 View attachment 137142 View attachment 198862 View attachment 198863 View attachment 198864 View attachment 198865 View attachment 236508 View attachment 236509 View attachment 236510 View attachment 236511 View attachment 236512
when you gonna update final version?

Jansen

May 8, 2017
The TypistYesterday at 9:59 AM

@Everyone Hey guys. Sorry for the silence. I became a bit overwhelmed with personal issues but won't go into any details. I only have 1 important thing to say, and I hope you all can hear me out. After some discussions with a few friends who've played the game (Real life friends I trust) I came to a serious conclusion. The majority of you were and still are correct in saying the NTR route with the blackmail scene was not what I wanted or should have done. While i went in depth in my new script to try and repair it, it is still flawed and it would only hurt to keep it in the game longer, especially since i'm disappointed with it. You guys were right, and for those of you who supported me through it, I love you guys till the end. So, i've decided to re-write and fix my wrong doings for this chapter, and I sincerely apologize for that. Knowing I messed up so bad and having it repeated to me on here and on the forums really got to me and brought me into a pretty bad depression especially after losing my real girlfriend after putting too much time into developing and then pushing out something widely hated by most.

@Everyone But to sum it all up, i'm sorry for the delays and i'm sorry I went with the path I did. I'm righting my wrongs and I hope you like what I come up with for this update. I'm adding my favorite scenes and script that I genuinely think you guys will enjoy, I'm also adding content into the love route so it isn't so delayed like many wish for. I'm also trying my best to get this out before the end of the months for those who have supported me on patreon for this month, it's the LEAST I can do, as well as release the wallpapers. Please comment in the #inspiration-helpful-ideas section your ideas for HD wallpapers. Thanks again guys, I love you.

3.30 star(s) 92 Votes