Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blayo

Dec 27, 2017
Nope, you can still get some NTR content even if you choose to stop it early, but you would have to pick the right choices and you can't get all the NTR scenes this way. It's kinda complicated, so it's best if you try it. If you like NTR, you are gonna love this game. If you don't, it's probably best to wait for more non-NTR content to be added first.

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
Nope, you can still get some NTR content even if you choose to stop it early, but you would have to pick the right choices and you can't get all the NTR scenes this way. It's kinda complicated, so it's best if you try it. If you like NTR, you are gonna love this game. If you don't, it's probably best to wait for more non-NTR content to be added first.
Ah that's too bad, thanks for the reply, guess I'll have to wait and see

playerdude

Jan 13, 2018
is there a way to stop the MC's friend from getting her first kiss stolen and such at the end? like you get the option to put a stop to it, but that's after her first kiss gets stolen and stuff.

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
is there a way to stop the MC's friend from getting her first kiss stolen and such at the end? like you get the option to put a stop to it, but that's after her first kiss gets stolen and stuff.
There will be some options later, but for right now this path is being left alone for some serious structure development. But it'll come.

Reactions: playerdude

Jansen

May 8, 2017
The TypistYesterday at 10:22 PM

@Everyone alrightyyyyyy people hope everyone is doing well :) Also I hope all who celebrated had a safe and happy Easter. We’re getting very close to the beginning of May! And man has the time gone by quick. But I’ve been tirelessly working every night I can to put work into this update :) So what can you expect? Well, a lot more choices to make with your lovely Claire and Jenni of course. A good 80% of them have to do with choices you made in the past now, and the rest effect the scenes you’ll see as well. Jenni’s also had a large amount of content to see in this one, as writing for her became easy to me since I like her character design a lot. Animations? Yes :) a few of them actually. This update has taken a lot out of me haha but I’ll be happy to finally give you all something to play and read and watch
:wink:
Now again, this update is all for the NTR route as the love route is taking this release off. But, I did put content in and scripting, it’s just that I’m not including it as it isn’t finished or ready in my opinion, so, lucky for you those who want the love route, it’ll be coming out shortly after the first part, about 3 weeks after this update or on the first of June, won’t get anyone’s hopes up but it’ll be here quick :) So, when will you all see it? Well, the few people I’ve chosen (actual people I know) will be getting it on Tuesday (tomorrow) to help me with bugs as right now it’s kinda spotty in a few areas. Also first to see it will be another creator who has messaged me saying he would be going over the script for bugs, transition help, and creating his walkthrough for you guys. I Expect this to take a couple days. So I was correct on my games chapter being done by the first, but bug releases overwhelmed me last time with plenty of hate and criticism (I hope you understand) so this time it should be flawless :)

@Everyone part 2 But, during the days prior to release to 10dollar, 5 dollar, and the rest of my patrons (and soon public if its like last time!) Each day will consist of wallpapers as expected and teasers with the countdown till release. I love you guys, hope everyone’s looking forward to it. And thank you for being here
:smiley:

Jul 8, 2017
Sounds like this week will be testing then and most likely a next week release? Not sure what the point of a walkthrough is in the games current state (unless a lot has changed this update) Its pretty self explanatory :D

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Still wish this had gone literally anywhere else with the NTR route...

From "you know it would be kinda hot if my fiancee banged someone else", talking to said fiancee about it, actively pushing her toward it and even roleplaying, to being bizarrely enraged over finding her at a gloryhole (with zero explanation of how you find her there), to fuckin' threatening a dude with a lethal weapon just because he showed up at your party, accidentally shooting him, and having him wind up raping said fiancee by blackmail?
What the absolute fuck kind of progression is that? The PC turns into a complete schizo with no input from the player (really, in spite of input from the player), and the game's entire tone turns on its head. Christ, I've seen more logical pathways in Escher drawings.

(Tagging @TheTypist because I'm legitimately curious why they decided to completely ruin what had at first seemed to be the single best consensual-NTR game on the market)

Jansen

May 8, 2017

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes