Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dr.ek

Jan 28, 2018
last episode wasn't perfect, but overall imo the game is v good. especially the Claire's part is nice. cannot wait for next update.

Reactions: TheTypist

Jansen

May 8, 2017

Reactions: crisbr
Jul 8, 2017
Whats the point of the patreon links when they are all locked behind a paywall :p

Also do we have a set date for release yet, haven't seen anything on the patreon or discord.

Reactions: John64

Serkana

Aug 6, 2017

Could it be possible to share those preview pics? Just asking.

Reactions: patrickB

Salva9078

Dec 15, 2018
it kinda sad when i thinking that i deliberately make MC fiancee "cheat" him. i know it just a game but it sad and kinda naughty at same time. But, i wont do that in real life. I guess

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
It's not so bad. I think the MC is secretly into sharing her. He wasn't too unhappy when she told him about exposing herself to dude in the gym.

Reactions: TheTypist

SemFesher

Sep 7, 2017
This game is great. The renders are really nice, the dialogues are pretty well written actually. I'd say the pacing does feel off, as it starts with her corruption a bit too early. I love that there's some decent NTR games out there. Don't change for the vast majority my dude, you do you.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Just a friendly suggestion ..:)
If you think this game sucks .. go play Acting Lessons, Dreams of Desire, Twists of My Life, Freeloading Family, Melody ,Where The Heart Is, Lancaster Boarding House ... and see the true meaning of shitty games ..
Its post like this i wish this site had a thumb down option. you just insulted very good developers who actually made the game in a good way.

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
Its post like this i wish this site had a thumb down option. you just insulted very good developers who actually made the game in a good way.
He was just trolling, as well as the guy he was reacting to. He just named some really popular games and said they were shitty in hopes of stirring up some emotions. He didn't say why, even thought these games have some flaws, like the stupid genre changing plot twist near the end of Acting Lessons, lack of animations in DoD or lower technical rendering quality in WTHI, but those flaws hardly make them shitty.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Well if he was trolling that did not come out right. instead of reacting badly to other user post he just insulted more developers. so in the end he made it worse.

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
Does this game's NTR content have the option to be stopped with MC putting a stop to it(instead of being turned on/off in the menu), or does it happen regardless of choice?

Blayo

Dec 27, 2017
You have two options to stop it very early in the game, if you don't, there's nothing you can do later.

Reactions: Adaptis

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
You have two options to stop it very early in the game, if you don't, there's nothing you can do later.
So by stopping it early in the game, there's no chance of it happening later then, the NTR has been shut down?

3.30 star(s) 94 Votes