Are you viewing Zoey's content, or avoiding it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mikethered

Aug 1, 2017
thought I would give a ntr game a go. think I will just have to play the love route. my head cant deal with this shit.

Don’t wanna say to much and get in shit but how can people like watching supposed love of your life get raped and kinda enjoy it. And enjoy that themselves.

HoboCop86

your friendly neighborhood hobo
Donor
Respected User
Apr 24, 2018
I don't like NTR games with a male MC but this game has the ntr scenes mostly from the female perspective and her thoughts so i can play it as a Female protagonist corruption game. And those kind of game i do love^^

Reactions: petrenko8

Mikethered

Aug 1, 2017
I don't like NTR games with a male MC but this game has the ntr scenes mostly from the female perspective and her thoughts so i can play it as a Female protagonist corruption game. And those kind of game i do love^^
I don’t mind ntr but not as the mc. I no what you mean as in her thoughts but your still the mc. I just don’t get it.

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
I don’t mind ntr but not as the mc. I no what you mean as in her thoughts but your still the mc. I just don’t get it.
That’s the basis of ntr. Otherwise you probably just prefer cheating and cuckholding, of which there are many more folks like you. We all have our preferences, just do your best to not start a war in the thread, even what you’ve said, as harmless as it may be, will spark something with someone somewhere haha. Thank you for checking out the game though, I appreciate your time :)

Mikethered

Aug 1, 2017
That’s the basis of ntr. Otherwise you probably just prefer cheating and cuckholding, of which there are many more folks like you. We all have our preferences, just do your best to not start a war in the thread, even what you’ve said, as harmless as it may be, will spark something with someone somewhere haha. Thank you for checking out the game though, I appreciate your time :)
no I don't want to start a war!! lol. the renders are great btw and the girlfriend is hot as hell. just a shame I cant get into it. like I said ill still try the love route even though I know it will end badly.. for me anyway. lol

Reactions: TheTypist

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
no I don't want to start a war!! lol. the renders are great btw and the girlfriend is hot as hell. just a shame I cant get into it. like I said ill still try the love route even though I know it will end badly.. for me anyway. lol
Love route shouldn’t end badly, though it seems set up that way. You’ll just have to see :)

Reactions: Mikethered
May 8, 2018
I'm will wait next update to see comments. After last one and all those comments I didn't wanted to play. I like game but if it continue in this direction it's not for me. Like it is said earlier, don't want to start another discussion, so won't write those 3 letters.

Ghostman95

Sep 1, 2017
thought I would give a ntr game a go. think I will just have to play the love route. my head cant deal with this shit.

Don’t wanna say to much and get in shit but how can people like watching supposed love of your life get raped and kinda enjoy it. And enjoy that themselves.
For me it's the betrayal. The women around you who care for you say they love you more than anything but deep down inside they have a lust waiting to be brought to surface and they begin to give into that desire in spite of their professed love for you; slowly being corrupted to the point of having no problem timidly getting bent over a table in front of you. The feeling of betrayal hurts so sweet.

6af895fca0fa1bba234fcf1931abb2dc309eb8d5_00.gif

Reactions: numanumani

Mikethered

Aug 1, 2017
For me it's the betrayal. The women around you who care for you say they love you more than anything but deep down inside they have a lust waiting to be brought to surface and they begin to give into that desire in spite of their professed love for you; slowly being corrupted to the point of having no problem timidly getting bent over a table in front of you. The feeling of betrayal hurts so sweet.

View attachment 254016
Lol not for me mate I would rip both there heads off... but whatever floats ya boat I suppose

Reactions: Ghostman95

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
It really often confuses me how easily people forget the difference between a fantasy and reality. I doubt anyone here would prefer to be "NTRd" in real life.
That's so true. I love to see and "experience" things I would never like to see, experience or do to others in real life. NTR is such a thing. If there are real emotions (read emotions, not erections ...) for a girl a bloody hell I would do and get NTRed, wtf?!

Reactions: petrenko8

Mikethered

Aug 1, 2017
It really often confuses me how easily people forget the difference between a fantasy and reality. I doubt anyone here would prefer to be "NTRd" in real life.
That's so true. I love to see and "experience" things I would never like to see, experience or do to others in real life. NTR is such a thing. If there are real emotions (read emotions, not erections ...) for a girl a bloody hell I would do and get NTRed, wtf?!
Again I’m not having a go for you likening it. Just for me I get really pissed of and want to punch someone after playing CERTAIN ntr games... like this one. Love route only for me from now on.

Reactions: Idkanythingsmarter
May 8, 2018
If you don't like ntr why bother with this game?
Probably because developer have said that it will be optional, but at the end he failed to deliver it like he said. I don't like it too, so I'm waiting next update to see will it be fixed or fucked up (waiting for coments). Then I will decide will I play or game will finish in recycle bin. Simple as that.

Reactions: Rey Palpatine

TheTypist

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2017
Probably because developer have said that it will be optional, but at the end he failed to deliver it like he said. I don't like it too, so I'm waiting next update to see will it be fixed or fucked up (waiting for coments). Then I will decide will I play or game will finish in recycle bin. Simple as that.
It’s in its beginning stages. I stated before, don’t play the game until later chapters if what you seek is only some non ntr romance game. In fact, when you phrase these comments the way you have, it seems you’ve already formed a negative opinion on what’s there or won’t be. I’d prefer folks like yourself wait till a final release before judging so harshly, because people read negativity and, unfortunately, they feed off of it. Waiting to see “what will be fixed or fucked up” is not the way to go about enjoying these publicly released free games that devs put a lot time into when frankly they don’t have to.
I’ll say it once more. While the other user who commented was NOT trying to spark a debate or any negativity, it’s seems it’s gone the opposite way so far. So again, no more debating NTR or kink shaming or anything of the like. If their is criticism to be stated with great substance behind it, fine. But debating what you like and don’t like as far as fetishes go isn’t gonna fly on this thread. There are plenty of other threads for that. Please keep it out of this one.
Thank you

Mikethered

Aug 1, 2017
It’s in its beginning stages. I stated before, don’t play the game until later chapters if what you seek is only some non ntr romance game. In fact, when you phrase these comments the way you have, it seems you’ve already formed a negative opinion on what’s there or won’t be. I’d prefer folks like yourself wait till a final release before judging so harshly, because people read negativity and, unfortunately, they feed off of it. Waiting to see “what will be fixed or fucked up” is not the way to go about enjoying these publicly released free games that devs put a lot time into when frankly they don’t have to.
I’ll say it once more. While the other user who commented was NOT trying to spark a debate or any negativity, it’s seems it’s gone the opposite way so far. So again, no more debating NTR or kink shaming or anything of the like. If their is criticism to be stated with great substance behind it, fine. But debating what you like and don’t like as far as fetishes go isn’t gonna fly on this thread. There are plenty of other threads for that. Please keep it out of this one.
Thank you
Sorry mate

May 8, 2018
Thank you
Look mate, I didn't commented on your post or to start discussion, I have simply replied to other player which asked why non-ntr players come to play games similar to yours. About opinion, well, it isn't fully formed yet. Right now I'm quite indifferent will I play or not. About playing for free and your time invested in making game, I respect those facts and I respect You for doing that. But You must admit, that You have kinda failed to deliver what You promised. Just check games like Tyrant, Babysitter, Culture shock and others, where they release both contents in same time or one update of one path and next update of other one. Waiting for final release to do so is bad move, not only from financial standpoint. What I find nonsense is what happened in last update (saw in comments) and that's why I have said I will wait to see will it be fixed or will it go in wrong direction (admitting feelings and then go to other guy, wtf??? - personal preference). Anyway, my intentions weren't to disrespect You, Your game or to repel players from her. I just didn't liked a direction where this game have went after last update. Good luck with your game, mate.

Reactions: TheTypist

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
Every game that has even a hint of ntr, gets this conversation over and over with the exact same arguments every couple of pages, so I wouldn't take it even slightly personally.

I might have missed it, but is there any estimate date of the update? Also, I myself would also like to see more stuff with other characters other than the fiancee.

Momo321

Jul 20, 2017
Every game that has even a hint of ntr, gets this conversation over and over with the exact same arguments every couple of pages, so I wouldn't take it even slightly personally.

I might have missed it, but is there any estimate date of the update? Also, I myself would also like to see more stuff with other characters other than the fiancee.
Dev said that it should be around 15th-20th of march on his discord

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes